Current Page: 2 of 3
Dealing with the arrogance of "Graduates"
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: May 08, 2007 06:27AM

Rswinters
LGAT's like Klemmer create boundary busting people who want to operate from a selfish platform and not hear how their behavior is causing harm to another.

Right. My behavior has no effect on you except what you perceive that it does. Afterall, you create your reality so if you don't like something about my behavior toward you that's really your problem. Couldn't be anything to do with me. I'm perfect, the lgat made me that way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: May 08, 2007 06:41AM

You had me going. I had to read it a few times to sort out what you actually where saying.

Exactly. Thats exactly the logic that gets embedded in your psyche in seminars like Klemmer.

There is absolutely no reason to look at me and what I am doing that is harmful to relationships. Besides even if I do look at my responsibility in what I bring. Its all relative to perception anyway.

You have the lingo down good, and you even have the rational down pat.

Just think I bought into that warped mindset for almost 2 years of my life.

It was nice to not be accountable for how I was being a jerk when I was operating with these blinders that I bought for 10 thousand plus dollar plus the 10 thousand plus I paid for my soon to be ex-wife blinders from Klemmer aslo.[/quote]

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: May 08, 2007 09:24AM

Impact carbon copies it to a tee. Every time someone has an issue with the trainers, they always feed the trainee the disclaimer that they [i:68eb842d85]always[/i:68eb842d85] "take a look" as to how they have co-created the problem (giving the appearance that they are following their own rules to uphold consistency), but in the end the buck is [i:68eb842d85]always[/i:68eb842d85] passed to the trainee, no matter at what level. If it wasn't passed and they truly and authentically felt culpable for the problems caused by the organization, they would be morally compelled to close up shop, [i:68eb842d85]permanently[/i:68eb842d85]. Sorry if we've strayed from the topic q-lady, I'm still interested in your situation :) We mischief makers do so like ta ramble on

Date: May 08, 2007 09:31AM

well, OK, I re-read the topic and we really haven't gone off of it at all.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: May 09, 2007 08:34AM

Arrogance of LEC graduates. Isn't that a tautology?

Posted by: question lady ()
Date: May 09, 2007 12:50PM

skeptic

Right. My behavior has no effect on you except what you perceive that it does. Afterall, you create your reality so if you don't like something about my behavior toward you that's really your problem. Couldn't be anything to do with me. I'm perfect, the lgat made me that way.

You nailed it!

Unfortunately, it doesn't work the other way around. When the "enlightened one" has a problem with my behavior - I'm the problem. And when he negatively misinterprets my intentions, well, he never does misinterpret according to him, because even if I really believe what I think I was feeling, HE knows what I was really doing subconsciously. Talk about boundary busting. What a mindf*%#! :twisted:

I enjoy your rants. So much more full of life and passion than the Releasing boards.

And thank you for reminding me to separate the group installed automotan from the person still inside there.

It's weird. I can really sense that he is beginning to see the cracks in the system at one level. At another, I sense a sort of panic to NOT SEE IT. Because if he sees it he is going to feel stupid for falling for it. Can anyone relate to that?

Date: May 10, 2007 06:54AM

question lady
It's weird. I can really sense that he is beginning to see the cracks in the system at one level. At another, I sense a sort of panic to NOT SEE IT. Because if he sees it he is going to feel stupid for falling for it. Can anyone relate to that?
Yeah, that's pretty much what I hoped to convey in my previous post. It describes my experience to a T.

Jack Oskar Larm
Arrogance of LEC graduates. Isn't that a tautology?
LMAO, exactly.

Date: May 10, 2007 09:00AM

exImpact
question lady
Yeah, that's pretty much what I hoped to convey in my previous post. It describes my experience to a T.

So I guess it is part of the process perhaps. Yet it freaks me out. I will just think that okay, it's going to be alright and then he is all gung ho again and it catches me off guard.

Do I just keep doing what I'm doing? Back off a bit when he's on a releasing binge? Any thoughts?

Release Technique also uses the "ego" and "resistence" tool to keep people from trusting themselves . It's like they have people convinced that their own minds and feelings are the enemy. Well, not its not like that - it is that. RT says "your mind is your enemy".

Posted by: Robert-Paul ()
Date: May 10, 2007 09:10AM

Question Lady,

I've read your posts with some interest and I can understand how you feel. I was trying to do the same thing with my wife after she attended PSI seminars. I lost her anyway and it took her a year before she saw the light (as I call it). I couldn't for my own sake take her back as this nearly destroyed me the first time and it was just too much drama. But I do wish you luck and will pray you, actually he, finds the path back to you and your marriage. Hope I said that right.

Date: May 10, 2007 09:17AM

Thank you for your kind words and prayers Robert-Paul. It is so good to know that other people understand how hard this is.

I'm sorry your marriage ended. And I can understand why you wouldn't go back. I don't know how it will turn out for me. It's tough balancing my responsibilities to my husband, and my responsibilites to myself.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.