Who is Geoffrey Filbert, author of Excalibur Revisited?
Posted by: mazellan ()
Date: November 28, 2006 03:16PM

Can anyone tell me in 50 words or less, what is The Akashic Book Of Truth? It looks like a Scientology training manual.

In it he says this of Werner Erhard:
...Personally, he is quite overwhelmed and secretive. He was a low TA case throughout his auditing, with loads of manic-depressive cycles left unhandled. This fellow felt personally quite guilty about running up enormous debts and deserting families. He felt and decided that it was best that he discharge his personal responsibilities to his family and creditors by promoting fundamental, low level, and crude philosophy into middle and upper class America. So he saved his own tail, if other people do not exist. Other people do exist, so he is worse off than before. He is personally completely certain that he has not helped anyone, and that he just took their money. The idea that people could be helped, or harmed, is beyond his perception. This occurs on any person that harms others a lot. It happened to Hubbard 17 years ago...

From [freezoneamerica.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: November 28, 2006 10:47PM

Real hidden history, unbalanced ravings, first hand information or hearsay ? No indication of the writer's sources, how carefully he substantiated this information, who told him, when did he learn this, had he ever personally met Rosenhard ?, etc. :

"This Erhard fellow received 100s of hours of Scientology processing, in the late 60s, which culminated with a severe run-in with the Church of Scientology. The dykes that ran the San Francisco Church were very uncivilised with the man. [i:95e8c24c4a]He developed much of his philosophy as a sub gradient to where people could go from the world they were living in onto the world of Scientology, after they had gone through his program. He had no idea that years later he would be selling this alone by itself as a product. He established a centre in San Francisco down the street from the dyke-run Church for this purpose.[/i:95e8c24c4a] The Church saw that he was a productive individual (that is a "no-no" in the Church of Scientology), and took the appropriate actions to shut him down. This upset him greatly; so much that he broke off with the church. But not before buying, at considerable cost, a complete set of everything Hubbard wrote, taped, imagined, etc. The individuals that transferred this hoard of data just disappeared into thin air, complete with new identities, passports, and new countries to live in. His subsequent "auditing" in the past 10 years has been a very private, superficial, and secretive pastime. Its been real "church quality" work, like improving one's feelings about driving race cars, instead of 'How come this medical doctor quit his practice, sells heroin on the street and feels fine about it after taking your seminar?' He contemplated getting some valid work done a few years ago, but couldn't quite close the loop.[b:95e8c24c4a] He and I have had a few mutual associations along the way[/b:95e8c24c4a]. He is closely watched by the same intelligence people that control the Church of Scientology. Being a captive of his own personal staff, he is essentially held in check; and prevented from coming out in the open as an honest or legitimate individual. He would probably get a bullet very quickly if he ever told anyone anything truthful.[b:95e8c24c4a] He is not aware of it, because he is so dumb, childish, and creative[/b:95e8c24c4a]. His staff keeps him protected from anything that might disturb the suckling of the pig, and the dollars for the harem."

Posted by: Excalibur ()
Date: November 29, 2006 03:58AM

You scared me there for a moment!
LOL

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.