Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Another Landmark Education video
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 22, 2006 05:41PM

Anthony Rapp and Landmark Education
[www.youtube.com]

Here is a vid on YouTube comparing Scientology, a speech about Landmark Education by the famous actor Anthony Rapp, and a brief segment of the French video at the end.

Snag it while you can.

Amusing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 22, 2006 09:59PM

Someone could repost that Landmark phone answering video on Google video, or anywhere else, as there is no "copyright" and it was put into the Public Domain when they put it on YouTube.

Well, I guess Landmark did NOT put that video up on YouTube to show that they weren't some weird white-collar cult...
Now that they ordered to take it down, it looks like they ARE a weird white-collar cult.
Any normal workplace would allow a little joke video like that.
But not Landmark.

Its nice to know that the Landmarkian spies monitor this forum 24/7, and report back to Art Schreiber.

Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: November 23, 2006 01:00AM

ajinajan
Here is a vid on YouTube comparing Scientology, a speech about Landmark Education by the famous actor Anthony Rapp, and a brief segment of the French video at the end.
Amusing.

Gaaaad... what a tedious verbose blatherer.... like my experience with est trainers, you feel like your head is imploding after five minutes of their self indulgent spewing...

Oh yeah, that "authentically authentic" press release:

"Landmark Education did not take the actions under the DMCA to suppress free speech. In fact, one of our core principles is our commitment to empowering people’s full self–expression. Rather, we took these actions solely to protect our copyrighted material, which is the principal source of our business operations"

Empowering self expression ? Uh...... yeah... we can.... clearly see your committment to self expression.... especially the fawning, brown nosing, how great you fabulous people are sort of self expression.... yeah... we .... can handle that.... gimme hug you big ol' thing you..... Artso seems to love that qualifier "solely"... how selfless, how large minded... we Jesus-like beings are doing this solely out of luv for you, my child.... my disobedient, insubordinate child who must now be punished for his ill considered transgressions against Father....

Date: November 23, 2006 01:01AM

The Anticult
Its nice to know that the Landmarkian spies monitor this forum 24/7, and report back to Art Schreiber.

They're a bunch of pitiful twats.

Date: November 23, 2006 01:25AM

And.... worse yet... the sneaky inauthentic prick who had the temerity to record our fabulous bushwa was..... snif... snifff..... booo hooo.... bwaaaaaaaaa....

a person who was in the program under a false name

That's gotta be the most terriblest, awfulest, meanest thing I ever heard.... how COULD they ?

Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: November 23, 2006 03:04AM

It's already been removed :(

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 23, 2006 04:38AM

nutrino

a person who was in the program under a false name
That's gotta be the most terriblest, awfulest, meanest thing I ever heard.... how COULD they ?

Yes, ole Werner Erhard has had about 6 names, as far as I can see. He seems to have changed his last name again.
I wonder if the brainwashed Landmarkian Believers who monitor this forum can see the outrageous HYPOCRISY of Werner Erhard's lawyer Art Schreiber, talking about "false names" when Landmark itself is a "false name" for a revamped EST?
When your Leader Werner Blowhard has had about 6 names and is still counting?

I wonder what type of mental racket the Landmarkian Followers play in their heads to BLIND themselves to seeing the reality of the Dark Side of Landmark?
Werner Erhard definately sees himself as a Genius, for being able to control people's minds like he does. With certain "suggestible" people, he can pretty much take over their mental functions for a time, as is shown in the Landmark "technology" of brainwashing.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.