Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: December 18, 2006 03:25PM

Here is a transcript of the Werner Erhard & Barbara Walters interview :

[www.culthelp.info]

Options: ReplyQuote
Werner Erhard 1976 Today Show
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 18, 2006 04:43PM

Barbara Walters also noticed that Jack's fake name sounds like a Nazi name.
Jack Rosenberg then blatantly lies, and says there is no symbolism in the name. That is a blatant lie, and that name did not come out of some article on a plane.
Later on, Jack also lies about not being sure if he is rich...what a bullshit artist that Jack Rosenberg was/is.

What a self-centered scumbag, to go and abandon your kids like that, and go a hide like a coward.
And Jack Rosenberg is still hiding, and still on the run...what a pathetic coward to hide from life like that.

Walters: Let me discuss this first when ah… Why did you change your name from Jack Rosenberg to Werner Erhard? It sounds, first of all, like a Nazi prison camp waiter, and also there are a lot of people who feel you were trying to hide the fact that you were Jewish and that you’re really kind of basically anti-Semitic and ashamed of yourself.

Erhard (laughs)

Walter: Outside of that, I guess it’s fine.

Erhard: Yes, the truth is, Barbara, that about 16 years ago I left my family, and I have a very determined mother and an uncle who was a captain on the Philadelphia Police Department, and [b:fe67cccdf3]I didn’t want to be located[/b:fe67cccdf3]. So, on the plane when I left, I was looking through a magazine and there happened to be an article on Germany that I was looking through. At the time, I decided [b:fe67cccdf3]I needed a name that would make it difficult to locate me[/b:fe67cccdf3]. And the name coincidently came right out of that article.

Walters: (Interrupting) There’s no symbolism.

Erhard: There’s no symbolism to it at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.