Current Page: 17 of 17
Landmark and litigation re: France 3 video - false claims
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: February 13, 2007 10:32PM

caligari
At a tech event I talked to a EFF lawyer about Landmark continuing to issue take-down notices to video hosting sites where the French video, "Voyage Au Pays Des Nouveaux Gourous", is uploaded. He said that someone who uploaded the video that gets it take down can contact EFF who will send a counter-notice to the video service for the video to go back up. They will have attorney-client privilege of anonymity.

The EFF contact information is at:

[www.eff.org]

Phone #: 1 415 436 9333

gourous2004
Some interesting comments below the video clip on YouTube entitled: "Anthony Rapp and Landmark Education"
[www.youtube.com]

The user quoted below is asked by another YouTube user to post more clips from the vid, and this comment was the response:

Drenched06
I DID!!! And this is what I got:
Dear Member: This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Landmark Education claiming that this material is infringing:
Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account.

Looks like they are still using the same erroneous copyright claim argument.

Interesting link up at Chilling Effects:

[www.chillingeffects.org]

[b:3a41fd5b2d]Landmark Education versus the Internet[/b:3a41fd5b2d] ....

Options: ReplyQuote
Landmark and litigation re: France 3 video - false claims
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: February 13, 2007 10:48PM

Here is the link without the mishmash at the end:
[www.chillingeffects.org]

Re: Landmark and litigation re: France 3 video - false claims
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 13, 2008 07:31PM

New information has come forward about the Wikipedia bias from a senior Admin named Jossi Fresco, and his involvment with the Landmark wikipedia entries.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Current Page: 17 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.