Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Landmark labeled "Religion" in Sweden...
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: December 03, 2007 05:32AM

ON2 LF
But back to the comparison between Christian beliefs and landmark's. To be quite honest I feel as though I am degrading my beliefs somehow by comparing them to landmark. My feelings toward landmark and its practices are the same as what I feel toward any LGAT, they are despicable in every way I can think of, and are offensive to any good instruction one may find out there. They can justify what they say, do, or practice with any fallacious argument they can grasp at, but at the end of the day they hurt more than they help simply for being so abusive and deceptive in their mode of operation. If not for their covert methods and total unwillingness to be held accountable for what they do and sell, or how they go about it, they might be worth an acceptable status of some sort. However, we both know that its not going to happen as long as the money keeps pouring in.

Would I trust Lekkie teachings in a really difficult situation? But my faith in God will be there, I made the experience that he is helping even if I sometimes don't know what to believe in. Turning to Landmark, I know, they treat me very well, as long as I register for a course. All very superficial stuff, and in the end, there will be no Landmark, Landmark is a "company", it will close its offices if there are not enough recruits.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: December 03, 2007 06:24AM

It doesn't seem totally out of place to discuss religion on this thread: Landmark labeled "Religion" in Sweden. Doesn't the title suggest that there is a link between LGATs and religion?

To me, the defense of Christianity on this thread sounds much like the defense of Landmark by a Lekkie. I want to go on. I really do. It amazes me how we chose between being 'critical' of Landmark and yet are unable to employ that same level of critical thinking with regard to religion.

Maybe the conclusion to this thread is headed towards stating that the Swedes got it wrong. As someone who is closely linked to Scandinavian ideology, I suspect that we should trust, to some degree, the ruling of this country. Northern Europe, in my view, has generally been regarded as progressive in their thinking. I also think that you'll find that Northern European countries are often 'way ahead of the game' when it comes to social and humanitarian ideals. And they have the courage to put much of their ideology into practice. Successfully.

Just a quick comment on MartinH's post: "...All very superficial stuff, and in the end, there will be no Landmark, Landmark is a "company", it will close its offices if there are not enough recruits."

Isn't it true that churches all over the world are closing shop because of lack of 'recruits'?

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: December 03, 2007 10:09AM

Joe, thanks for the info. I did read it. I was hoping for a screensave of the allamericanpatriots article but no dice.

About the Jesus thing...I meant no disrespect, but I'm critical of Christianity. I just believe in a God or something greater I don't understand, and I've left it at that.

Jesus, Erhard, Hovah, Hubbard...any of this things will really turn me away, but I came here in the LGAT site to talk about LE specifically and I only wish the topic stays on track.

Did the Swedes get it wrong? I suspect they got it right but were pressured to be "wrong."

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 03, 2007 11:39AM

count me out of this discussion, it is a circular debate and frankly, I've said enough. If I stumble across any information on Sweden's stand against Landmark, I'll be sure to post it.

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: December 03, 2007 04:20PM

From all my experience I strongly believe that Landmark is some kind of religion or a cult. It is scary how they try to undermine the freedom of press. It has to be stopped.

Posted by: Blue Pill ()
Date: December 03, 2007 05:13PM

MartinH
From all my experience I strongly believe that Landmark is some kind of religion or a cult. It is scary how they try to undermine the freedom of press. It has to be stopped.

Landmark is far worse and damaging than any religion. Some say religions are damaging and blame what's happening with the extremist forms of Islam and Christianity. However, they are just extremists using the religion to further their own twisted beliefs and hatred. The basic forms of both of them are pretty benign really. However, Landmarkia is twisted and warped at the core - no need for any extreme version of it, its "extreme" already. Extremely corrupt, extremely damaging, extremely dangerous for society!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.