Who were the people in the "Transformation" traile
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 10, 2006 08:18AM

Does anyone know who these people were in the "Transformation: The Life and Legacy of Werner Erhard" trailer???

Was the fellow in the pink shirt in the "Transformation: The Life and Legacy of Werner Erhard" Art Schreiber? - "when the est training began, there was nothing like it...what is this stuff is it a religion is it brainwashing..."

Who was the guy in the beginning of the trailer talking about how "intense" the Est Training was? - "it was an intense look at yourself"

Who was the woman in the red shirt? - "it was direct and compassionate, like ruthless compassion"

I'm assuming the fellow in the dark suit in the green marble office was Randy McNamara? - "most people were very very uptight"

Posted by: blarney36363636 ()
Date: October 10, 2006 08:44AM

Does anyone know who these people were in the "Transformation: The Life and Legacy of Werner Erhard" trailer???

Was the fellow in the pink shirt in the "Transformation: The Life and Legacy of Werner Erhard" Art Schreiber? - "when the est training began, there was nothing like it...what is this stuff is it a religion is it brainwashing..."

Who was the guy in the beginning of the trailer talking about how "intense" the Est Training was? - "it was an intense look at yourself"

Who was the woman in the red shirt? - "it was direct and compassionate, like ruthless compassion"

I'm assuming the fellow in the dark suit in the green marble office was Randy McNamara? - "most people were very very uptight"

I think you correctly identified Art Schreiber and Randy McNamara, but I'm really not sure. No idea about the other ones. Anyone else have any ideas on this?

Posted by: gourous2004 ()
Date: October 11, 2006 10:27AM

see another interesting media file related at
[www.archive.org]
right click cinepack bottom left

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.