Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Accelerate Trainings
Posted by: jtaylormade ()
Date: November 23, 2006 02:02PM

mackpappy
Hello Again,

I have decided that you are not open to views other than your own, therefore a dialogue is not possible. You have been hateful and disrespectful and apparently have a great deal of anger to work through. I have done my best to see your perspective and consider it with an open mind. Best of luck to you.

Take care,

Geoff

On the contrary I am open to eveyones views, do you expect me to nod and agree to everything? You havent answered any questions that were asked of you by myself or the moderator, how can i stand for you so that you can answer them? How are you being that you havent answered them, can you shift until you are able to communicate authentically with me and answer questions that have been asked? blahhhh

I am far from hateful and anger has never been an issue for me. And I am very open minded. Just because I dont agree with you doesnt mean that you cant speak your mind, but I will in turn do the same.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Accelerate Trainings
Date: December 01, 2015 01:11AM

That was a masterful handling of the cult recruiter, jtaylormade. Truly impressive how you immediately detected the "private language" terminology and the manipulative techniques. I'm going to borrow this post over to another anticult site I contribute to - it's a perfect demonstration of how to address these underhanded techniques (which we, over there, as cult apostates ourselves, face on a pretty regular basis): [www.reddit.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.