Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Landmark/EST and Darren Roy Mack manhunt for murder
Posted by: midonov123 ()
Date: June 21, 2006 04:55AM

A word about the Landmark/EST angle of the murder story. The Reno police are looking for any pieces of information that could lead to Darren Mack's arrest.

Since Landmark Education was a "big part of their lives", I would suggest contacting Landmark's offices all across the country to see who is "coaching" him!

I doubt he will isolate himself from the group's influence. Any comments on that? Is it possible for a Landmark zealot to cut all contacts with the group in a "snap" ? Remember this is a cult!

Recent news about the case:

[www.slate.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 21, 2006 10:27AM

Darren Mack Profile on Myspace.com
see:

[profile.myspace.com]

and some comments from a female admirator talking about Landmark:

20/06/2006 1:05 PM

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 20, 2006 11:53 AM

Hi Marcy,

Please place this on Darren's site. Darren, I know you from Landmark Education. I don't know if you were still leading communication courses there, but I just wanted to remind you about what you used to teach others - about integrity and completion of the past and affinity. Remember? You know you're driving yourself crazy with all the things you're telling yourself. You also know the only way through this is through it. I know you have the ability to get this complete - as hard as it's going to be for you. You can do it. Turn yourself in and start the process of getting it complete. Get in communication, Darren.

LivinLIFE

A few words about "integrity":

[news.rgj.com]

"Despite his claim of bankruptcy, Darren Mack has continued to maintain a lavish lifestyle after the couple's separation, and has traveled outside of Reno with various women almost every weekend to alternative lifestyle, or swing parties," according to a 2005 court filing made by Charla's attorney, Shawn Meador, in response to a lawsuit filed by Mack's family's business against her demanding she return expensive jewelry they claimed was a loan.

"In fact, he was in Mexico with a young woman at such a party on the date his bankruptcy petition was filed ... all the while his wife and daughter are left without financial resources."

About the sociopath personality typical to Landmark leaders:

[news.rgj.com]

When Darren Mack and his wife were preparing to divorce, he proposed a settlement offer that he said she should not refuse, according to court records. If she did, Mack said he would declare bankruptcy and destroy her, leaving her with nothing.

This reminds me of the Forum Leader who is always right. If you resist, he will destroy you!

Posted by: blarney36363636 ()
Date: June 21, 2006 01:03PM

From previous post:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=17033252

Quote:

Hi Marcy,

Please place this on Darren's site. Darren, I know you from Landmark Education. I don't know if you were still leading communication courses there, but I just wanted to remind you about what you used to teach others - about integrity and completion of the past and affinity. Remember? You know you're driving yourself crazy with all the things you're telling yourself. You also know the only way through this is through it. I know you have the ability to get this complete - as hard as it's going to be for you. You can do it. Turn yourself in and start the process of getting it complete. Get in communication, Darren.

LivinLIFE

This was really an interesting plea from a Landmarker to Darren.
Again, 2 things.
1) It would be interesting to note if anyone from Landmark Management has made any sort of statement about this.
2) Have the authorities been made aware RE: this above information?

Date: June 21, 2006 09:21PM

blarney36363636
This was really an interesting plea from a Landmarker to Darren.
Again, 2 things.
1) It would be interesting to note if anyone from Landmark Management has made any sort of statement about this.
2) Have the authorities been made aware RE: this above information?

According to the newspaper columns about Darren Mack's case, the profile on Myspace.com is under surveillance. I wouldn't be surprised if the police inspectors are reading our own post right here on RR website!

As far as Landmark Education is concerned, I doubt very much those sharks will publicize any association to the case even though Darren Mack was a "product" of Landmark Education! According to his fan and some newspaper columns, he was a Landmark Education advanced graduate and a course leader for many years. It must be difficult for Landmark Education to take responsibility for creating Darren Mack's mindset or to take any responsibility for Darren Mack's "snapping" or "mental breakdown".

It's much easier for Landmark Education to put the blame on someone else for having created that monster than to take responsibility for their own act of creation! This is pure Landmark logic, or absence of.

Date: June 21, 2006 09:52PM

All links to Charla Mack removed from ILovepossibility.info website!

Charla Mack was affiliated with the Manilla Center.

[www.ilovepossibility.info]

From Google, we can find this ...

Count Down to The First Landmark Forum in Manila, Philippines.
Landmark Education and Landmark Forum Graduates ... Vidda Chan arrived in the evening and immediately worked closely with Charla Mack. ...www.ilovepossibility.info/manila_02053.htm - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

... but the link and the webpage associating Charla Mach with Landmark Education has been removed. I doubt this is a coincidence. Her name or webpage have all been removed from the Ilovepossibility website (try cliking on the links below):

Count Down to The First Landmark Forum in Manila, Philippines.Jean Chu was the first to notice and had Franz Jundis informed Charla Mack to call back participants. Evelyn Cu-Unjieng and Chique Veneracion organized ...
www.ilovepossibility.info/manila_02053.htm - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

A Letter From The First Landmark Forum in Manila.... Evelyn This Landmark Forum has enriched my life further because I met so many new friends, including Midori Tai from Tokyo and Charla Mack from Reno. ...
www.ilovepossibility.info/manila_02051.htm - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

Actually, she is in the group picture available on the site below, but her name has now been removed from the list (she is in the front row, fourth from the right)!

Group Picture 4, The First Landmark Forum Evening Session in ...Front Row : Orvy Jundis , Evelyn Cu - Unjieng , Zen Lopez , Chique Veneration , Teresita Forbes , Norma Kast , Charla Mack , Midori Tai , Zeline De Leon ...
www.ilovepossibility.info/manila_020531.htm - 9k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Instead of doing a public declaration about the case, it looks as if Landmark Education is working hard to eliminate any association with the Mack family.

Posted by: elena ()
Date: June 21, 2006 11:37PM

LOL...

Scrub, scrub, scrub-a-dub-dub.

Yep, that's the Landmark way when things go wrong. Heh...just ~disappear~ them with ~technology.~

Ellen

Posted by: elena ()
Date: June 22, 2006 12:11AM

midonov123
Darren Mack Profile on Myspace.com
see:

[profile.myspace.com]

Hi Marcy,

LivinLIFE

LOL....This is great. Just great.

Can you imagine how Darren Mack feels about using Landmark ~technology~ to solve his problems at this point?

Or that he might appreciate getting "coaching" from a former student.

Or the fact that this "follower" thinks a criminal can utilize his Landmark "training" to set things right....as though that might be a concern of his.

That Landmarkian stupidity is unbelievable.

Ellen

Posted by: joe6 ()
Date: June 22, 2006 04:09AM

The web pages before they scrubbed Charla Mack are still in the Google cache.
[66.102.7.104]

This has the following sentence:
"This Landmark Forum has enriched my life further because I met so many new friends, including Midori Tai from Tokyo and Charla Mack from Reno."
which now reads:
"This Landmark Forum has enriched my life further because I met so many new friends, including Midori Tai from Tokyo and many other great graduates from all over."

Rick, do you have the time to grab this from Google cache for the archives?

Posted by: joe6 ()
Date: June 22, 2006 04:16AM

Here is another page in Google cache which has been removed from the web site:
[66.102.7.104]

The web page title is:
"Count Down to The First Landmark Forum in Manila, Philippines."
The following paragraphs mention Charla Mack:
Saturday, May 18, 2002
Day Two of The First Landmark Forum in Manila.
Break down! As participants left for dinner break, the food court was closed... Jean Chu was the first to notice and had Franz Jundis informed Charla Mack to call back participants. Evelyn Cu-Unjieng and Chique Veneracion organized picking up meals for around 35 or 40 participants. Jerry Perez de Tagle kept in phone communication so the group that left the building knew when to come back from break. Franz Jundis played cashier for those who stayed. This evening Marsha Golangco left California for Manila, ready to host the Appreciation Evening the following Monday.
Thursday, May 16, 2002
Production Team Meeting over Breakfast, at Starbuck's across from Shangri-La Makati Hotel, in Manila. The Global Assisting Team met each other for the first time: Midori Tai, Charla Mack, Aljor Perreras, Romel Axibal, Franz Jundis, Kathryn Lim, Jean Chu, Teresita Forbes, Wenli Xu, Zen Lopez, Edwin Augustine, Norma Kast, Orvy Jundis and Judi Baumbach. Franz Jundis had to request the team to manage their excitement as to be appropriate to creating a professional first impression of Landmark Education in the Philippines, because, well, they were really disruptive-in a LOUD, happy way. Vidda Chan arrived in the evening and immediately worked closely with Charla Mack.
Tuesday, May 14, 2002
Vidda Chan left in the evening for Manila. Romel Axibal, Rafael Encinareal, Teresita Forbes, Kathryn Lim, Charla Mack, Norma Kast, Zen Lopez were in various stages of traveling to and arriving in Manila.
Tuesday, May 7, 2002
Franz Jundis and Aljor Perreras checked out the venues following the instruction from the Course Supervisor, Charla Mack. They met with the facilities managers and head of the food court of RCBC Tower and AIM. In the evening Elrik Jundis, Franz Jundis, James Rascon and Jean Chu met with Jerry Perez de Tagle who hosted an Introduction to the Landmark Forum at his office at UP-Ayala Technopark Building.

Date: June 22, 2006 09:48AM

Story update:

[www.cityofreno.com]

Darren Mack Fails To Turn Himself In As Planned, Reno Police Working With Officials In Mexico

Darren Roy Mack, wanted in the murder of his estranged wife Charla and for the sniper shooting of Reno Family Court Judge Charles Weller on June 12, today failed to turn himself in at a U.S. Consulate in Mexico as planned.

Earlier this week Mack contacted Washoe County District Attorney Dick Gammick by telephone and expressed a desire to surrender. Reno Police officials have been working with Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) officials inside Mexico to facilitate the return of Mack to the United States while the negotiations with Mack have been underway.

Mack, who is believed to have used the names Darren Stone and John Smith, was believed to be on the west coast of Mexico Wednesday night when the last telephone call was made to finalize negotiations for his surrender. Notification has been made to the Mexican government that Mack may be in Mexico. He is believed to have been in the Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta areas on the west coast of Mexico earlier this week. There was also a creditable sighting of Mack in Cabo San Lucas on June 15, and he is believed to have also been in La Paz on June 17, on the Baja Peninsula.

The Reno Police Department has been working closely with FBI officials inside Mexico to locate and apprehend Mack, who may have moved since his contact with Reno officials more than 12 hours ago when Mack agreed to turn himself in and return to the United States.

In addition to the warrant for his arrest for the murder of Charla Mack and the federal warrant charging unlawful flight to avoid prosecution, Police also have probable cause to arrest Mack for the attempted murder of Reno Family Court Judge Charles Weller in the sniper shooting of the judge in his third floor office on June 12.

The Reno Police Department is asking the public to continue to look for the silver-colored Ford Explorer, with California license plate 5POR272, sought in connection with the Mack case. The vehicle has been listed as wanted on the NCIC national network that provides information to law enforcement agencies throughout the nation.

The Reno Police Department assembled a team the day of the murder and shooting reflecting professional resources from federal, state and local agencies to assist in the investigation, with team members working extended shifts on a 24-hour, 7-day a week basis. Those resources have been grouped to focus on the hunt for Darren Mack, the investigation into the murder of Charla Mack and the shooting of Judge Weller, and assessing information received from the public through the Reno Secret Witness Program, directly to the Reno Police Department and to other law enforcement agencies.

Exceptional assistance has been provided to the Reno Police Department from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to assist with the return of Mack to the United States based on his negotiations and agreement to turn himself in. Reno Police Chief Michael Poehlman today expressed his appreciation for the substantial cooperation and assistance that continues to be provided by the Washoe County District Attorney's Office, Washoe County Sheriff's Department, Sparks Police Department, the FBI, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), U.S. Marshals Service, Moraga, California Police Department, Sacramento Police Department, the California Highway Patrol and numerous other agencies throughout the country supporting the case, and in assisting in following leads and providing information. He also expressed his appreciation of the public for its response with information, and to the news media for their coverage of the incidents on June 12 and the follow-up coverage that have resulted in hundreds of calls providing tips and information on the case. Chief Poehlman also expressed condolences on behalf of the Reno Police Department to the Charla Mack family and wishes for a speedy recovery to Judge Weller.

Contact: Steve Frady, Information Officer, City of Reno, 775-334-2226
Lt. Ron Donnelly, RPD Information Officer, 775-334-2226

Still no declaration from Landmark Education about their course leader. Did he contact people from the Mexico Center while he was over there?

[www.landmarkeducation.com]

Search Results

You searched for Landmark Forum in Mexico City, Mexico
Here are results 1-2 of 2.
Note: All dates are subject to change; please confirm dates with the local office.

Landmark Forum
Date(s): Aug 25, 26, 27, 29, 2006
Phone: 52-5-5543-9857
Program description

Landmark Forum (Spanish)
Date(s): Nov 24, 25, 26, 28, 2006
Phone: 52-5-5543-9857
Program description

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.