Current Page: 3 of 4
PSI specifics?
Posted by: dwest ()
Date: August 10, 2006 01:51PM

Thank you for taking the time to post all of this experience. I really appreciate it. I have had very little experience with LGATs and you were very helpful in putting me in the room.

Options: ReplyQuote
PSI specifics?
Posted by: Molbro4k ()
Date: August 11, 2006 06:24AM

Wow, you guys actually read through all that? You deserve a medal!

For the last month or so, I hadn't given PSI a whole lot of thought, but recently I've been thinking about it a little more (because I've been posting on here about it). I am hoping to post a brief writeup about day 4 some time soon, because that's the day that they drop some of the heavy bombs, and I'd feel like a bit of a douchebag knowing that there are people out there reading this but not getting my accountings of all 4 days. I reckon I'll also post about the follow-up interview session, and the graduation night.

For now I'll post a little bit more about the after effects:

When I started the Basic, and through its completion, I was very angry with my fiance (then girlfriend).
I felt betrayed by her refusal to tell me anything about it, and I was even angrier when I found out that the things she didn't tell me about weren't some big sinister secret, but were actually these "mostly harmless" things that I had seen at PSI.
The month between the time she attended and I attended were very tense and unpleasant, and a week or so following my attendance of the seminar were very tense as well.
I take responsibility for this; I'm not going to sugar-coat the issue, I can be a real dick to people when I feel like they're betraying me. The way I acted towards her was undeserved, and unexcusable.
We finally came to an understanding on the issue, and our relationship has definitely improved from that point forward.

My fiance maintains that her experience with PSI was a positive one. She has found it easier to not lose her temper, and as a result she gets headaches from stress much less frequently.
She changed her mind about PSI 7 because of the cost it represented (both in money and time).
She also felt differently about the sales pitch for PSI 7 seeing it a second time (she came to reaudit a little bit on day 4 with me). She noticed just how rehearsed the pitch was, and also had a chance to view it from a different perspective because she was not "caught up in the moment".

As I mentioned when I first started posting in this topic; my fiance and myself aren't the only people that have been in PSI.
We have a couple of friends in PSI.
One of them has done the Basic, and has done some staffing and reauditing since. I haven't noticed any real difference in him, he's still the same guy, he just gives up 4+ days a month to do PSI.
The other has done the Basic through MLS, has done PLD, and has staffed as well. He has quit smoking and generally seems to be more satisfied with life. He's also often glued to his cellphone.
From what I can see PSI hasn't made wrecks out of them (well they aren't wrecks any moreso than before they started :wink: ). That said, they're still pretty flaky ("I'll bring the chips" translates into "I'm not going to show up, but I will be sure to apologize for it and give you an excuse")

Since my graduation night, the only interaction I've had with PSI is the few phonecalls I've gotten from them (while I was at work), regarding upcoming PSI recruitment events.

I'll try and get something somewhat detailed up regarding day 4 in the next week or so. If you have any questions or comments, be sure to share them.

Thanks for reading.

PSI specifics?
Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: August 24, 2006 12:27PM

Molbro4k, having any luck with day 4?

Sorry, I was always a little impatient. Thanks for the previous posts. I can't believe people can't see this for what it is.

PSI specifics?
Date: August 30, 2006 08:27AM

I received this in an email today. This woman returned home from the PSI leadership course and her family threw her out because she cant get her sh*t together. What did she expect? This is exactly like the way my wife returned, selfish and self centered. And she wonders why her parent threw her out?

PSI seminars is a LOSER.......

Hey team,
Okay so i went home right after WLS which was awsome by the way.
Anyway on Friday i got kicked out of my house, this time for real. My
family has not come with the fact that i have changed. I have been
called every name in the book from them, so i'm staying with a friend
until i get my bullshit together. I found out that i was really
depressed at my parents house, that i wasn't doing what i wanted to do
for myself. They think that i am very selfish and self centered blah,
blah, blah, that's okay and they are going threw there things. So i got
a job interview with the boy's and girl's club and i am really exited
it's tomorrow. I'm still sticking with mary kay and i'm struggling with
it still. I got to sit down and figure out what i'm doing wrong. If
anyone wants to buy anything let me know. My website is
WWW.MaryKay.Com/ESOMERS5. I miss you all very much. Oh Kat, did you get
my letter???????? I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSI specifics?
Date: August 30, 2006 11:39AM

Good God, here is another email, I guess the the effects do wear off. Too bad it is too late for them. "Better to have loved and lost?" I don't think so. Love unconditionally? How do you love a stranger unconditionally? I really like Denise's response in the end. PSI does destroy relationships.

dllent wrote: Hi Heather,
I hope you are having a good day today. The following quote in the "Thought For The Day" email and with last few
emails I read from you, you immediately popped in mind. Be
of good courage and good cheer, my friend. Things are not
always as you perceive them to be. I do love you
unconditionally. If there is something that you want or need
in your life, you can have it by making the choice to go
after it. It's all in your belief.
Feel free to email me anytime. I will be happy to
answer you. Let me know how your day is going. How are you
doing? How are you being these days? You don't have to
answer me if you don't want to, but at least think about it
for yourself.
Have a wonderful day.

With love,
Denise

“One word of caution…the subconscious is just as apt to
pick up a bad habit as a good one. Thus, if you let your
consciousness dwell on frustrations, worries and failure,
these are the attitude habits you will pick up.”

~Thomas D. Willhite~

The Book of Attitude

----- Original Message -----
To: Denise
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: Lessons Learned

Denise, I'm sorry, because I choose to have my soulmate attend PSI basic and then 7 he decided to take a different path. He left me for another woman. I feel as if my heart has been ripped from my chest. I have learned PSI does nothing but destroy relationships. He caught me to love unconditionally, but with his leaving I have learned it is was better not to love at all. I lost too much with the choices I made with this PSI BUllshit. Sorry. Just the way it is.

Hi Heather,

I'm sorry to hear that you are hurting. It really sucks whenever we lose a love. You can think about it a different way too. If he hadn't learned to express his true feelings you might have ended up marrying him and then it not working. As much as it hurts now, trust me, the latter hurts far worse. My first husband decided that one woman wasn't enough for him so he tried to date half of Virginia. If I had known ahead of time what his true heart was I would have ran the other way. Now I have three kids by him and they are putting me through hell. I did learn some good foundations from PSI but on the other hand to be honest with you I am having my issues with PSI too. I think it just brings out the inner person that is already there and is afraid to come out. This just teaches then to not care who they hurt. My daughter has been to every PSI event, including Principia. Her world of new found friends and family has made her so rude, ungrateful and disrespectful to her real family that's been there for her for all of her life. Now all of a sudden she has a whole world of friends that love her unconditionally and we (her family) have never done anything to support her.

My son finally attended the basic back in May. Ever since then he has been so rude and aggressive. I think my new husband is the smartest one of the bunch. He went to basic and refused to go to anything else. He saw it as a mind game to get your money. He does have money programs-thank God. We've been married for a year on September 4.

Again, I am really sorry for your pain and your loss. Don't let your ex have control over your emotions. I did that for too many years with my kids father. Whatever the reason for the break up, please know that it was meant to be. You are a very special person and there is someone better for you.. You have a specific reason for being on this earth and your REAL soul mate WILL come to you when you are ready. And you will know it.

I hope this helps. If not, you can tell me to stuff it. However, I offer to share out of love and concern for you. Not all us PSI grads are nutty. At least, I know I'm not.

Much love,
Denise

PSI specifics?
Date: August 31, 2006 08:10AM

[b:7af59aa908]I found this one on of the PSI 7 Team sites. I guess its one of their "programs." [/b:7af59aa908]

PSI 7 Life Success Course
Sunday June 22, 2003 – Learning Center
* Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
* Listen to your internal dialog.
* Pay attention to what you are experiencing

Taking notes
Draw a line down the center of your page. In left column write “What I am hearing”. In right column write “what am I doing about it now”.

What I am Hearing What I’m doing about it now

I need to take responsibility How it makes me feel – what is it doing
About what I am hearing

Team 380! “Be a team” 379 teams before this one

A roller coaster has “chicken exits” Ways out or off of the roller coaster:

I don’t have time / no time for it
It doesn’t matter anyway

The PSI 7 guarantee There isn’t any guarantee”

Philosophy

High Valley Ranch [b:7af59aa908]Provides atmosphere with no distractions[/b:7af59aa908]
Allows you to focus

A Benchmark A standard, or reference point

Regimentation Success happens by design

Responsible I am responsible for my experience this week

Capable I am capable of handling anything in my life at any time

Contributing I am contributing (look at the quality of my contribution)

In order to create the maximum value Be Honest, or myself this week. Be courageous

Success in your life

Rate yourself according to the successes in your life

Rate yourself on a scale from 0 to 10 (0 being lowest, 10 highest)

Games

The game of “my life”

“How I play the game is according to the value I out on my life”

What components do games have?

1. Rules
2. Players
3. A goal
4. Score
5. Coach
6. Officials
7. Spectators
8. Journalists

Rules: If you don’t play the game the way it is designed it becomes a different game

Players: Must give 100% participation 100% of the time

Goal: The goal is to win

Score: You don’t win unless everyone else wins

Coach: The staff – committed to us winning. Points out blind spots

Officials: I am the official

Spectators: There are no spectators

Journalists: There are no journalists

What is it about me that makes things the way that they are? [b:7af59aa908]If it is not the correct result I need to shift.[/b:7af59aa908]
We need to use our fears to call forth our courage.

You can’t change your programs.
[b:7af59aa908]It is possible to be in control of my programs when I leave here, instead of letting them be in control of me.[/b:7af59aa908]

PSI 7 is a series of opportunities to operate from a new or different place.

Declarations

Statement of intent

Most successful
Least successful
How I’m committed
How you can support me
How you can count on me

“Buddy Diad” [b:7af59aa908](I guess this is the same PSI Buddy that dresses you in clothing you wouldn't normally wear in public.) [/b:7af59aa908]

Small group formation

Success game

Monday June 23, 2003

Look / See / Move [b:7af59aa908](I see this in various groups with PSI)[/b:7af59aa908]

What I am resistant to doesn’t care!

Realize when I am in resistance and shift!

Who will be the superstar of team 380?

“Exercise”

I will be the superstar of team 380!

Tuesday June 24, 2003 – Learning Center

“If you do not tell the truth about yourself, you cannot tell it about other people.” – Virginal Woolf

Taker – Giver exercise

Wednesday June 25, 2003

Let every youth take a leaf from my book and make it a point to account for everything that comes into, and goes out of his pocket. And, like me, he is sure to be a gainer in the end.

Where ever you go – that’s where you are.

Attachments are the big (main) programs that run your life.

Attachments

1. Money $$$ / Wealth
2. Realtionships
Attract / Repel
3. Image

Universal truths

1. You are given one body. You may not like it but it’s the one you are stuck with this time around. [b:7af59aa908](No SHIT)[/b:7af59aa908]

3 Untruths – Where we operate

• You live in the same world as everyone else
Everyone’s world is different! People don’t live in my world, they live in their own world. [b:7af59aa908](They create their own reality???)[/b:7af59aa908]

• You can be wrong

We make sure we cannot be wrong.
We are ALL right in our own world /reality [b:7af59aa908](Again, their own reality)[/b:7af59aa908]

• The past and future are real

The past and future are illusions. The only thing real is here and now.

TO THINK IS TO CREATE

Holding on to attachments…..

We believe that if we let go our world will come apart

Get rid of negative trigger devices [b:7af59aa908](Leave your family, friends and spouses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)[/b:7af59aa908]
Go through and identify positive and negative trigger devices.
Money / wealth exercise [b:7af59aa908](AS LONG AS YOU GIVE YOUR MONEY TO PSI)[/b:7af59aa908]

Friday June 27, 2003

THIS IS IT

To resist is to persist!

What you are resisting doesn’t care!

In order for you to not be in denial you must go to a place where it is OK to be with what is. [b:7af59aa908](Their workshops!!!!!!!!!!)[/b:7af59aa908]

Resistance is the foundation from where most people attempt to move forward in their lives and it does not work.

Resistance is the first step to transformation – operating from a new and different place.

Process to transformation

1. Resistance
2. Acknowledgement of resistance
3. Acceptance of your resistance (ownership)
4. Experience your feelings completely
5. Nothing left – no thingness
6. “Choice” comes out of nothing

Out of choice people will commit

Commitment is a choice I make that I surrender to.

Surrender is giving into the way that it is.

Surrender is NOT giving up.

When I surrender I let go of my resistance. I must surrender in order to be out of resistance.

Umpire analogy

First umpire said he called them as he seen them

Second umpire said he seen them as he called them

Third umpire said they wasn’t nothing until he called them

Take who you are to what you do

Out of that you will have whatever it is you want in your life

Living versus the games of life

Games of life WE CHOOSE THE GAMES WE PLAY

Work
Relationships [b:7af59aa908](DESTROY THEM If THEY DONT GO TO PSI)[/b:7af59aa908]
Friendships [b:7af59aa908](detroy them if they dont go to PSI)[/b:7af59aa908]
Education
Divorce [b:7af59aa908](DIVORCE YOUR WIFE/HUSBAND IF THEY DONT GO TO PSI)[/b:7af59aa908]
Birth
Death
Career
Sports
Parenthood
Childhood
Marriage [b:7af59aa908](MARRY ANOTHER PSI GRADUATE, AND SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY ON PSI)[/b:7af59aa908]
RULES The rules define the game

PLAYER(S) (not solitaire)

TIME LIMIT Everything has a time limit – a beginning and an end
[b:7af59aa908](THE EFFECTS WEAR OFF IN ABOUT TWO YEARS, SOMETIMES LONGER, BUT BY THEN ITS TOO LATE, YOU RUINED YOUR LIFE.)[/b:7af59aa908]

Play the game the way it is designed to be played

Don’t change the rules

Time is measured on the future

What ISN’T is more important than what IS

The score that COULD be is more important that what the score IS ([b:7af59aa908]LIKE YOU HAVE CONTROL OF THE SCORE IN 'REAL' LIFE)[/b:7af59aa908]

When what IS becomes more important that what ISN’T, the game ends

Check in and stay present in your life

In the games of life there is no inherent significance / all significance is assigned by people [b:7af59aa908](HUH???)[/b:7af59aa908]
When I am in resistance it’s obvious what I have assigned significance to

IF IT IS TO BE IT IS UP TO ME

PSI specifics?
Date: September 14, 2006 10:22AM

mol, have you finished the 4th day? I was very interested with it. I also posted this on this threat as I tthought you might be interested Hope all is well with you.

My wife went to PSI basic and PSI 7, returned home, left me three weeks later, divorced me, and I haven’t seen her in two years. PSI has a slogan: “this will change your life.” It did, it ruined it. Now my wife is looking for that “number 10 relationship” and has “shifted” to using an internet dating service. I have seen the problems this has caused other people, even at work I was asked what I knew about this group. I found that two people I worked with have family members (both of them their daughters) who were “recruited” to PSI. I was told that both of these women have spent thousands of dollars on the seminars and have nothing to show for it, except a large credit debt. Their lives have not changed for the better. And when they asked when the change will take place you’re told “that’s up to you. You are the one in control here.” What they won’t tell you is that reality has a tendency to come and bite you in the ass.

Here is an example of a woman who sent her children to PSI. It was sent to another PSI graduate who forced her husband to attend PSI. He returned from the “ranch” and left her after he met someone there.

“I'm sorry to hear that you are hurting. It really sucks whenever we lose a love. You can think about it a different way too. If he hadn't learned to express his true feelings you might have ended up marrying him and then it not working. As much as it hurts now, trust me, the latter hurts far worse. My first husband decided that one woman wasn't enough for him so he tried to date half of Virginia. If I had known ahead of time what his true heart was I would have ran the other way. Now I have three kids by him and they are putting me through hell. I did learn some good foundations from PSI but on the other hand to be honest with you I am having my issues with PSI too. I think it just brings out the inner person that is already there and is afraid to come out. This just teaches then to not care who they hurt. My daughter has been to every PSI event, including Principia. Her world of new found friends and family has made her so rude, ungrateful and disrespectful to her real family that's been there for her for all of her life. Now all of a sudden she has a whole world of friends that love her unconditionally and we (her family) have never done anything to support her.

My son finally attended the basic back in May. Ever since then he has been so rude and aggressive. I think my new husband is the smartest one of the bunch. He went to basic and refused to go to anything else. He saw it as a mind game to get your money. He does have money programs-thank God. We've been married for a year on September 4.

Again, I am really sorry for your pain and your loss. Don't let your ex have control over your emotions. I did that for too many years with my kids father. Whatever the reason for the break up, please know that it was meant to be. You are a very special person and there is someone better for you.. You have a specific reason for being on this earth and your REAL soul mate WILL come to you when you are ready. And you will know it.

I hope this helps. If not, you can tell me to stuff it. However, I offer to share out of love and concern for you. Not all us PSI grads are nutty. At least, I know I'm not.”

As for my ex-wife, rumor has it that she is dating several men, most of which her friends consider losers. One friend even told me that she has confronted my wife with her lack of responsibility and the relationship was lost. The wife simply does not care who she hurts, even when her friends are trying to help her. Her PSI friends are the ones who provided her support. As for the internet dating service, where is the concern for someone safety? You never know who is going to answer the ad do you? I would be scared to death. But it is her life now.

PSI specifics?
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: November 03, 2006 09:09AM

molbro4, have you finished the 4th day? I was interested in reading it as well. Hope all is well............

PSI specifics?
Posted by: fictiongirl28 ()
Date: January 24, 2007 08:47AM

Hi Molbro4k
I just wanted to give you a BIG thank you for putting out the info on the Basic. I'm not even done reading but am glad to have found the info. I'm not sure if I'll take the Basic. My friend wants me to take it & is even paying for me, but I had a crappy Landmark experience & am VERY skeptical on whether or not I want to waste my time/energy & her $ on yet another hyped up weekend. Thanks again

PSI specifics?
Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: January 28, 2007 12:04AM

fictiongirl28,

I just read your post. I am glad you made the decision that PSI is not for you. I did and it started me down a path the was best not taken.

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.