Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: November 12, 2007 07:30PM

By the way, former, I'd like to publicly thank you for helping me bring Impact into the light about one year ago. It wouldn't have been as effective without you, not by half. It has been...interesting :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2007 07:31PM by exImpact.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 12, 2007 07:43PM

Hopeful Soul
Counterfeit Choice and Impact Philosophy

Impact Trainings qualifies as a religion on many grounds, but it can also be viewed as a philosophy, or better yet as the philosophies of men mingled with scripture...

The "Philosophies of Men" ultimately saved my life. It's the mixing of the "scripture" part that fudged it up. :P

(sorry for the consecutive posts)

Date: November 12, 2007 08:16PM

exImpact
I also want to know what unbiased, third party was in charge of those studies and statistics you mentioned. Where is your data and your evidence. Lets see it...

Oh, I almost forgot, they must be accredited/certified organizations with a verifiable track record for a myriad of clients.

Posted by: boonetahoe ()
Date: November 14, 2007 05:20AM

Impacted
Brett Haward credited as "CEO, Manifest Management" in the video, is IN REALITY Harmony/GLF's QUEST TRAINER. For Craps Sake. He did his training at Impact in about 1998 or so. At that time his "small business consulting" business was in Phoenix. He moved here for reasons someone might find worth looking into. Let's just say he and Hans apparently have a lot in common when it comes to how they run their businesses.

Anna Lee McDonald, credited as "CEO of Personal Effects" IS IN REALITY their SUMMIT TRAINER. (She's in "The Answer" video.) She was trained at Impact, briefly, by Sally Berger. Before that she worked cleaning teeth for a living. Guess bad breath and cavities gave her lots of insight into how to live a life manafesting miracles.

Kim Ashton, credited in one video as "Alliance Investments, LLC," and then in another as "Alliance Coaching" (both just names she made up for businesses that don't exist) is a LIFT OFF TRAINER (and one of the most insane people I've ever met. Truly deranged and not just because of her openly homosexual/bisexual lifestyle. She is psychotic, delusional and one of the most angry and unhappy people on the planet (except when she is at GLF wearing her "trainer" mask.)

(Try meeting any of these people away from there. Almost all of them have broken relationships with ex-wives and husbands, drug abusing kids, parents and siblings who will not speak to them, lawsuits, irs problems, bankrupcys, etc. And not just in their distant past. Yet they claim to know something about how to make your life work. They are frauds. Actors playing a part. Sure they feel good while they are there, but most of the rest of their lives are a living hell.)

Jayson Orvis is, I am told, the board of directors and "non profit" shell game notwithstanding, the owner of GLF. Watch his video and ask yourself, would you buy a used car from this guy? Apparently made a ton of $$$ doing borderline legal (and apparently always just over the side of legal and not into illegal -- but not exactly moral or with the kind of "integrity" and "voting black not red" taking care of others they preach in this "training") credit cleanup on the internet.

Elizabeth Nell is a Great Life LIFT OFF trainer (and, as the one exception to all the above, is credited as such on the video).

The video labled Kathy with the subtitle "Can 4 days of Great Life training create world peace?" (answer, "You've got to be kidding me, right? World peace? They do these four day grainings every month. Anyone seen "world peace" yet??!!) is actually a compiliation video with more new age wacky BS.

Some clarification is probably warranted here (just so the over-the-top libel from Ed doesn't remain the last word on this subject.):

Great Life Trainers:

Dr. Joel Martin – Experience includes over 20 years of experiential training including training in Russia, China, and throughout the US (Not trained by Hans). She is an author (“Being a Perfectly Positive Person”) as well as having a Masters degree in psychology and PHD in communication. She is also a Wharton fellow. Her web site is www.triadwest.com. She’s very accomplished in life and consults with numerous large (fortune 500) businesses that can be found on her web site. Married for over 35 years, speaks regularly with children and husband.

Brett Harward – Divorced and remarried, 6 children. CEO of Manifest Management, one of the largest if not largest small business consulting firms in Utah (www.manifestmanagement.com). Speaks regularly as a keynote speaker, and teaches workshops on business management throughout the world. Authors many articles on business and spends far more time on his business than in the training room. Previously owned a software company in Phoenix (Frontrunner Technologies) with offices in Utah and Washington DC. Moved to Utah in 1998 to run his Provo sales and support office. Sold company to FMC (NYSE: FMC), a fortune 300 company in late 1999. Retired for a couple of years. Trained by Joel Martin to be a first level trainer in 2006. All children, parents (father died), siblings and spouses talk regularly and have healthy relationships with Brett. Has severely thinning hair (thought I'd mention it first before it became the basis for further slander.)

Annalee McDonald – She has been training for many years. It was a part time vocation for many years, over the last several years she has trained as a full time vocation for several organizations and for her own training company. In addition to training the GLF Part 2, she trains in Oregon for an intervention program for troubled teens. Married and teaches couples training with her husband. Loving relationships with children who regularly participate in trainings. At last report, speaks regularly with her husband, Doug.

Jayson Orvis -- Internet marketing consultant. Works with dozens of consumer attorneys nationwide in providing low cost legal services. Volunteers at Great Life and serves on Board (along with 30+ other graduates.) Divorced and remarried. Has great relationship with wife, former spouse and four children. Likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.

The "Kathy video," by the way, actually referenced a peace conference that was held recently in Salt Lake City recently. You might have read about it in the paper (http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20070824/ai_n19491577.) It was called Congress 2007, and had representatives from over 17 countries including dignitaries and UN representatives. The next one is scheduled for 2008. The founder of this particular peace movement attended the training a few months before her event and used some of the training concepts and a foundation for a peace dialog.

Kim Ashton -- Four children and in twenty-plus-year committed relationship. Licensed and trained in several training methodologies. Excellent relationships with all family members. Bakes unbelievably tasty carrot cake. Hardly ever angry.

(Out of curiosity: why didn't Ed go into scathing critiques of former trainers such as Joe Buchman?)

Date: November 14, 2007 06:22AM

Can we move this to another thread Jason? It is the Impact Trainings thread, not the advertise-your-Great-Life-employees board.

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: November 14, 2007 09:32AM

Hey Boonetahoe,

Why didn't you mention JJ Lybert? Long time Impact trainer who was let go because Sally suspected that he was molesting his daughter.

You know Sally, never could keep a secret...

Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: November 14, 2007 02:24PM

Jayson,

Sweetheart, you are such an obvious fraud.

We point out your videos by your current employees and "trainers" pretending to be graduates of the Harmony/Great Life training are false, deceptive and misleading, and you respond about how they make great carrot cake, or are "licensed," or are in committed relationships (not denying that that relationship is to a member of the same sex.)  No problem with that, but it seems to me folks considering your training ought to know more about who will be training them before they go, then they do.   Schools list faculty.  Students know who their professors will be before they pay their tuition, even the Landmark website lists their forum trainers, but you don't.  Why?  Is it so they can pretend to be your graduates in your videos?

Wouldn't integrity suggest that ANYTHING they have to share about their training results belongs as a testimony to IMPACT not you?

Then you claim in private emails to me to have enough stuff on Hans and Sally to put them out of business, or do damage to them, or put them in jail (even sharing publically that you know them to be criminals), but then you encourage others to pay them over $5,000.00 to do Quest to TIT1.  You say you feel they do more good than harm.  Leaves me wondering if you are psychotic.  

>>Out of curiosity: why didn't Ed go into scathing critiques of former trainers such as Joe Buchman?)<<

Well, there is the time factor. . . .

A LIST OF FORMER HARMONY TRAINERS I'VE NOT CRITIQUED:

Greg Johanson -- trained to be a Quest Trainer by Mike Gardner while struggeling to make appointments with his parole officer.  

Jill Thompson -- Rising Star grad training for Harmony, using it mostly to date guys in the training.  Married one eventually.

Terry Ashworth -- Trained the abundance weekends while driving a car that could not pass the state safety inspection.

Joe Buchman -- one of the most arrogant people around  Even moreso than Hans.

I hesitate to trash him because I like his wife Cindy so much.   Did several trainings with her (some not in Utah -- HINT, HINT if you're so worried about who I am).   Hadn't talked to her in some time.  Called their home tonight.  They are in the book.  Joe was out of town.  Was in Colorado.  And Florida.  Looking for the "perfect" college to teach at.  Teaching online and doing the Breakthrough Selling course for Gary Acevedo.  It's amazing to me that they are still married.

Cindy says Joe left when they/she loaned Steve and Pam Juback $20.000.00 to pay the rent and keep Harmony open when he was training there.

Instead they used it to remodel the lobby.  Really pissed Joe off.  He quit. 

Then, after lots of lies and delays, the first check Pam wrote to her -- bounced.  The second one cleared and she's not spoked to either of them since.   

Loaned $60,000.00 to Hans and Sally about 10 years ago.  Got paid back on time with lots of interest.  

So when I say the Jubacks are worse than Hans, that's just another of the reasons why.   

Interesting you don't look into that sort of thing.  Especially before hiring the Solomon family.  

If you don't look, you won't see.

I heard the JJ Stuff former just mentioned from Sally -- but about being "inappropriate" in a kids training the weekend before they fired him.  Didn't repeat that here because, frankly, I don't believe it.  

But being "nice" to you Jayson, or trying to have a reasoned or fair discussion with you just isn't working.

You've accused me of slander and libel and as you own, or contract with, or whatever --  a law firm with lots of attorneys for your credit clean up stuff, I hope you'll understand if I decline to write to you again.

Except to say regarding Brett, Analee and Kim . . .

1) Giving keynote speaches or owning manafest management does not make one qualified to handle the emotional impact of feedback arcs on someone whose dad killed himself (for example).

2)  Analee McDonald appears in your video as CEO of a ficticious company, and as if she was a graduate of YOUR training.  Everything she has to say, based on results in her life, comes from IMPACT, not you.

(I wonder why as a member of the GLF board of directors, you are okay with that FRAUD?)

3) Kim is LICENSED??? Give me a break.  She'd done Resource Realizations training for trainers.  So what.  That's like John Colbert giving his book the Colbert book award; or Hitler giving out diplomas for his school in how to run an efficient government.

As for licensing the LIfespring materials, I see Lifespringnow.com has a list of those who do pay a license fee for using Lifeboat, Red/Black and the like.

The Great Life Foundation is not on that list.  Neither is Impact.  Many others are.  You are known by the company you keep.

The only licensed people I see in town doing this kind of stuff are Paul Mundt, and Gary Acevedo -- both with MS degrees in psychotherapy, and long track records (unlike Harmony/Rising Star/Impact) of runing companies without financial misdealings.

Goodnight, Good Luck, and Good Bye!

-------Ed

Back to Impact
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: November 14, 2007 03:03PM

Former, Ex and All,

I suggest we move the GLF discussions to a new thread. Use the one I just started if you want.

The only way to do that is to stop replying to posts here by Mr. Orvis.

(I wonder if the moderators would allow Werner Erhard to post over on the Landmark Threads; or John Hanley here . . .? Or if all 437 TIT 3ers started posting pro stuff here. Would that be okay? And if not, how come we still have Boone . . . It is a curiosity to me.)

Anyway, BACK TO IMPACT.

Hey, how come no one has laughed at my TIT joke?

I feel abandoned and unheard here. Maybe I should go beat the liging stuffing out of a chair. Do I have to "SPELL OUT" the punch line below?

>>How about calling it:

"Heaven And Nature's Sanctuary AND Spiritual Abundance Love and Light Yippie! 'Soulful, Shining, Heavenly Intense Training?' <<

:)

Ed

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: November 14, 2007 09:41PM

Impacted
Jayson,

Sweetheart, you are such an obvious fraud.

We point out your videos by your current employees and "trainers" pretending to be graduates of the Harmony/Great Life training are false, 
deceptive and misleading, and you respond about how they make great carrot cake, or are "licensed," or are in committed relationships 
(not denying that that relationship is to a member of the same sex.)  No problem with that, but it seems to me folks considering your 
training ought to know more about who will be training them before they go, then they do.   Schools list faculty.  Students know who their
 professors will be before they pay their tuition, even the Landmark website lists their forum trainers, but you don't.  Why?  Is it so they 
can pretend to be your graduates in your videos?

Wouldn't integrity suggest that ANYTHING they have to share about their training results belongs as a testimony to IMPACT not you?

Then you claim in private emails to me to have enough stuff on Hans and Sally to put them out of business, or do damage to them, or 
put them in jail (even sharing publically that you know them to be criminals), but then you encourage others to pay them over $5,000.00 
to do Quest to TIT1.  You say you feel they do more good than harm.  Leaves me wondering if you are psychotic.  

>>Out of curiosity: why didn't Ed go into scathing critiques of former trainers such as Joe Buchman?)<<

Well, there is the time factor. . . .

A LIST OF FORMER HARMONY TRAINERS I'VE NOT CRITIQUED:

Greg Johanson -- trained to be a Quest Trainer by Mike Gardner while struggeling to make appointments with his parole officer.  

Jill Thompson -- Rising Star grad training for Harmony, using it mostly to date guys in the training.  Married one eventually.

Terry Ashworth -- Trained the abundance weekends while driving a car that could not pass the state safety inspection.

Joe Buchman -- one of the most arrogant people around  Even moreso than Hans.

I hesitate to trash him because I like his wife Cindy so much.   Did several trainings with her (some not in Utah -- HINT, HINT if you're
 so worried about who I am).   Hadn't talked to her in some time.  Called their home tonight.  They are in the book.  Joe was out of town.  
Was in Colorado.  And Florida.  Looking for the "perfect" college to teach at.  Teaching online and doing the Breakthrough Selling course 
for Gary Acevedo.  It's amazing to me that they are still married.

Cindy says Joe left when they/she loaned Steve and Pam Juback $20.000.00 to pay the rent and keep Harmony open when he was 
training there.

Instead they used it to remodel the lobby.  Really pissed Joe off.  He quit. 

Then, after lots of lies and delays, the first check Pam wrote to her -- bounced.  The second one cleared and she's not spoked to either 
of them since.   

Loaned $60,000.00 to Hans and Sally about 10 years ago.  Got paid back on time with lots of interest.  

So when I say the Jubacks are worse than Hans, that's just another of the reasons why.   

Interesting you don't look into that sort of thing.  Especially before hiring the Solomon family.  

If you don't look, you won't see.

I heard the JJ Stuff former just mentioned from Sally -- but about being "inappropriate" in a kids training the weekend before they fired 
him.  Didn't repeat that here because, frankly, I don't believe it.  

But being "nice" to you Jayson, or trying to have a reasoned or fair discussion with you just isn't working.

You've accused me of slander and libel and as you own, or contract with, or whatever --  a law firm with lots of attorneys for your credit 
clean up stuff, I hope you'll understand if I decline to write to you again.

Except to say regarding Brett, Analee and Kim . . .

1) Giving keynote speaches or owning manafest management does not make one qualified to handle the emotional impact of feedback 
arcs on someone whose dad killed himself (for example).

2)  Analee McDonald appears in your video as CEO of a ficticious company, and as if she was a graduate of YOUR training.  Everything 
she has to say, based on results in her life, comes from IMPACT, not you.

(I wonder why as a member of the GLF board of directors, you are okay with that FRAUD?)

3) Kim is LICENSED??? Give me a break.  She'd done Resource Realizations training for trainers.  So what.  That's like John Colbert 
giving his book the Colbert book award; or Hitler giving out diplomas for his school in how to run an efficient government.

As for licensing the LIfespring materials, I see Lifespringnow.com has a list of those who do pay a license fee for using Lifeboat, Red/Black
 and the like.

The Great Life Foundation is not on that list.  Neither is Impact.  Many others are.  You are known by the company you keep.

The only licensed people I see in town doing this kind of stuff are Paul Mundt, and Gary Acevedo -- both with MS degrees in psychotherapy,
 and long track records (unlike Harmony/Rising Star/Impact) of runing companies without financial misdealings.

Goodnight, Good Luck, and Good Bye!

-------Ed

For some reason your post got cut off on the edges so I'm reposting it.

As far as the stuff with JJ is concerned, it may or may not be true. Obviously Sally is not the most reliable of sources, at the same time JJ
has a questionable moral make up so anything is possible.

Posted by: RaCeR---X ()
Date: November 15, 2007 12:17AM

Hey BoonTahoe.....errrrrr....Jason.

Dude, your schtick is old and tired. It doesnt work on people that arent part of the trainigns. We can't be manipulated. Please do us all a favor and post on a forum dedicated to Great Life. We wish well in your endeavors to be a caring, compassionate, loving, man of light.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2007 12:46AM by rrmoderator.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.