Current Page: 100 of 176
Re: make copies
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: October 24, 2007 11:41PM

For archived websites see:

[www.archive.org]

Be sure to look for

harmonyimpact.com (today that url redirects to impacttrainings.com -- proof that Harmony/Great Life are (or as recently as a couple of years ago) exactly the same training. Why impact would still want to pay for that URL and "mix that energy" is beyond me.)

harmonytrainings.com

greatlifefoundation.com

risingstarcommunications.com

visionworks-international.com

Virtually everything they have ever posted is there. (Be sure to make copies soon, as Hans may be able to block some, but not all of it.)

For example

[web.archive.org]

Contains such wisdom as:

<<<<It's impossible to for (sic) your training to dim if you surround yourself with people who challenge you. As graduates, we deserve to live life together. We deserve to share our day-to-day; our date nights, our bike rides, our ski days, our vacations, our breakthroughs and even our break-downs. This forum is offered as a setting to communicate grad to grad. Make the most of it. May this be the starting point for many great friendships, and much coaching. Please respect the spiritual nature of the sharing on this forum and tender your comments likewise. <<

Options: ReplyQuote
HERE IS A PERMANENT RECORD OF IMPACT TRAININGS MUSIC, AS UPLOADED
Posted by: RaCeR---X ()
Date: October 24, 2007 11:59PM

I have attached a screenshot of the Impact Trainings CD Volume 8, as uploaded to Rhadsody by an Impact Trainings person.

As mentioned before they tried to remove the information on October 19th, but alas, the web gods are not forgiving... See attached

Attachments: IMPACT TRAININGS SELLING COPYRIGHTED MUSIC.gif (114.7 KB)  
Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: October 27, 2007 07:02AM

Easy Eddie—Where are you ?

The dialog here on Impact’s use of copyrighted music in trainings has been fascinating. It brings up the question of who might be the Impact equivalent of “Easy Eddie,” who was Al Capone’s attorney and business partner. It was Eddie O’Hare who became a secret informant for the IRS, and it was with his help that the government convicted and imprisoned Capone for income tax evasion. The story of why Chicago’s airport is named O’Hare is equally fascinating. To view the story—Butch and Eddie O’Hare: The War Hero Whose Father Was a Partner With Gangster Al Capone--Truth! go to ---

[www] (web address does not copy--Just google on "Al Capone O'Hare" and you will get plenty on this subject).

Until the U.S. or Utah passes laws that outlaw LGAT crimes as France has done, there is not much that can be done legally to protect citizens here from the ravages of Impact stuff. Even the federal government could not do much to successfully prosecute Capone’s crimes until Easy Eddie, for whatever reason, decided to spill the beans.

We can hope for a modern Easy Eddie to get to the truth about Impact.

Note to ex-Impact: Never hesitate to restate your Impact experiences and insights. Your contributions to this thread have done much to make it great. Repetition is a great tool of learning.

Hopeful

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2007 07:11AM by Hopeful Soul.

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: October 28, 2007 10:37PM

It looks like another chapter in the ongoing saga of psycho trainees is coming to a close. If anyone hasn't been reading the "boonetahoe" pages, he was a great study in the harmful effects of LGAT trainings. He was repeatedly dishonest and consistently critical of anyone who opposed LGAT's but he legitimately believed that he was neutral and that he was being completely straight forward. We have stated many times here before that LGAT trainees talk about accountability but the nature of the trainings creates unaccountable people because they are no longer able to look at themselves and their actions objectively. If you're interested in a good case study, then check out the boonetahoe pages. Somehow ExImpact discovered that boonetahoe was actually a guy named Jayson Orvis, who helped found and run an Impact spin-off that has changed names about 4 times since its inception. That seemed to be the final straw for boonetahoe as he hasn't posted since. He is probably stewing somewhere cursing ExImpact instead of being thankful that ExImpact served him...

We don't need anyone as close to Impact as Easy Eddie was to Capone, this isn't tax fraud here. Anyone who has a copy of the Impact CD's and a cleared check can use that as evidence.

Posted by: Madshus007 ()
Date: October 29, 2007 01:55AM

Is this the same Jayson Orvis?

[video.aol.com]

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: October 30, 2007 07:03AM

Madshus007
Is this the same Jayson Orvis?

[video.aol.com]

The very same.

Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: November 01, 2007 02:19AM

For more videos see:

www.findyourbrilliance.com

The videos at this site are a GREAT example of exactly the kind of fraud and dishonesty we have exposed and are continuing to expose here.

The bottom line: These trainings are a fraud. Impact is a fraud. Great Life is a fraud. They do not deliver what they promise. Watch the videos and see for yourself.

They look like testimonials from graduates or participants but they IN REALITY almost all videos BY THEIR OWN TRAINERS/BOARD OF DIRECTORS, ETC!!!

Based on results they cannot find a single graduate of their own, who has experienced transformation for a significant period of time after the training and has the results to prove it.

Instead they rely on their own trainers and paid employees/board of directors to talk about the "results."

AND whatever "training miracles" these "trainers" are talking about did NOT occur for them at Harmony/GLF!!!!

Each and EVERY one of them did their training at IMPACT. That's where they experienced their "transformation." At IMPACT not at Harmony/GLF!!!

As far as I know there are NO Harmony/GLF trainers who were not "trained" by Hans and Sally Berger.

Brett Haward credited as "CEO, Manifest Management" in the video, is IN REALITY Harmony/GLF's QUEST TRAINER. For Craps Sake. He did his training at Impact in about 1998 or so. At that time his "small business consulting" business was in Phoenix. He moved here for reasons someone might find worth looking into. Let's just say he and Hans apparently have a lot in common when it comes to how they run their businesses.

Anna Lee McDonald, credited as "CEO of Personal Effects" IS IN REALITY their SUMMIT TRAINER. (She's in "The Answer" video.) She was trained at Impact, briefly, by Sally Berger. Before that she worked cleaning teeth for a living. Guess bad breath and cavities gave her lots of insight into how to live a life manafesting miracles.

Kim Ashton, credited in one video as "Alliance Investments, LLC," and then in another as "Alliance Coaching" (both just names she made up for businesses that don't exist) is a LIFT OFF TRAINER (and one of the most insane people I've ever met. Truly deranged and not just because of her openly homosexual/bisexual lifestyle. She is psychotic, delusional and one of the most angry and unhappy people on the planet (except when she is at GLF wearing her "trainer" mask.)

(Try meeting any of these people away from there. Almost all of them have broken relationships with ex-wives and husbands, drug abusing kids, parents and siblings who will not speak to them, lawsuits, irs problems, bankrupcys, etc. And not just in their distant past. Yet they claim to know something about how to make your life work. They are frauds. Actors playing a part. Sure they feel good while they are there, but most of the rest of their lives are a living hell.)

Jayson Orvis is, I am told, the board of directors and "non profit" shell game notwithstanding, the owner of GLF. Watch his video and ask yourself, would you buy a used car from this guy? Apparently made a ton of $$$ doing borderline legal (and apparently always just over the side of legal and not into illegal -- but not exactly moral or with the kind of "integrity" and "voting black not red" taking care of others they preach in this "training") credit cleanup on the internet.

Elizabeth Nell is a Great Life LIFT OFF trainer (and, as the one exception to all the above, is credited as such on the video).

The video labled Kathy with the subtitle "Can 4 days of Great Life training create world peace?" (answer, "You've got to be kidding me, right? World peace? They do these four day grainings every month. Anyone seen "world peace" yet??!!) is actually a compiliation video with more new age wacky BS.

Paul Cox admits in this video that his trainer was "Deon" -- Deon Steckling -- a Quest Trainer for Impact, trained by Hans and Sally. No longer training anywhere apparently. Deon is also Jayson Orvis's business partner in his online credit clean up business.

The other videos were apparently shot in the Harmony/GLF building shortly after a graduation.

I will conceed that they are successfull in making some people feel really good for a short time after their trainings.

I will also conceed that some people want to support this company for a long period of time. So did Hitler's inner circle. So what?

After watching all this crap, my bottom line is everyone thinking about doing this training should be required to watch each of these videos. If they still want to do this "training" after that, go for it. You'll get exactly what you were promised by these guys.

----Ed.

Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: November 02, 2007 10:12PM

OK, so I opened all of the videos at once in different tabs on my browser. Of course they all finished loading at about the same time and automatically started playing. I've never had my ears filled with more bull*%$& all at the same time.

It's interesting that through all of the videos they're talking about how great the training is and what a difference it makes, but only ONE of them ever smiles and she sounds like she's high.

I took a friend to a graduation one time and afterward she said it sounded, looked, and felt like a whole lot of hype. She had done some acting and compared it to the excitement of the cast after a good performance. Yeah, it's great, but it doesn't last and mostly it's just the adrenaline. At the time I didn't know what she meant, but now watching that one smiling graduate comment I TOTALLY understand!

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: November 03, 2007 03:25AM

The videos were pretty much what I expected. Its funny seeing JJ Lybert talking about Great Life. He was an Impact trainer for a VERY long time and a former son in law of Hans and Sally Berger. I guess he'll talk up any company that gives him a job, what a loser.

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: November 05, 2007 07:29AM

formerimpactgrad
The videos were pretty much what I expected. Its funny seeing JJ Lybert talking about Great Life. He was an Impact trainer for a VERY long time and a former son in law of Hans and Sally Berger. I guess he'll talk up any company that gives him a job, what a loser.

Yeah, I feel the same way now. I was hesitant to criticize him because he seemed to be a decent guy, notwithstanding all the LGAT bull he (and I) were into. It would seem, at the core, he is an addict to the spotlight, and a hypocrite. There went my last thread of optimism with regards to Impact trainers and their claims of integrity. I can respect being duped, humiliated and thrown under the bus, after all, that happened to me. But to go back? He has the moral fiber of a hyena.

Current Page: 100 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.