Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: mydogfido ()
Date: October 20, 2007 04:20AM

New here, but why is there a seminar named "TIT?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: army-of-me ()
Date: October 20, 2007 06:34AM

It's an unfortunate acronym for "Trainer In Training" trainings, the more "advanced" series of trainings offered by Impact Trainings. There are three levels of TIT. It's where all the new-age, cultish, religious stuff is taught, with each succesive level getting more psychotic in it's teachings. You can read a lot more about them if you read through some of the older material on this thread.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 20, 2007 10:37AM

Below are quotes from the FBI website about Intellectual Property Crime.

[www.usdoj.gov]
"Citizens who are aware of federal crimes should report them to local offices of federal law enforcement."

Type of Crime: Copyright piracy (e.g., software, movie, sound recordings)

The guide also contains the following checklists for reporting intellectual property crime to law enforcement:
Checklist for Reporting a Copyright Infringement or Counterfeit Trademark Offense (PDF)
[www.usdoj.gov]

Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: October 20, 2007 11:01AM

I looked through the materials I have from this wretched time of my life and among them I found a full list of the music volumes. I don’t know how old the list is so I don’t know if it’s completely accurate, but if they haven’t changed their recordings (which they probably haven’t) it is up to date.

Volume One: When my Heart Sings 1:
1. I want to Live – John Denver
2. Lessons to be Learned – Barbara Streisand
3. From a Distance – Bette Midler
4. The Rose – Scottie Haskell
5. Remembering and Forgetting – Stephen Fiske
6. When he Shines – Sheena Easton
7. Place in this World – Michael W. Smith
8. Say it to me Now – Beth Nielson Chapman
9. You were loved – Wyonna Judd
10. The Unimaginable Life – Kenny Loggins
11. Circle of Life – Elton John
12. Hero – Mariah Carey
13. A Change of Heart – Wanda Lindstrom
14. Netherlands – Dan Fogelberg
15. Morning has Broken – Cat Stevens
16. Love can Build a Bridge – The Judds

Volume 2: When my Heart Sings 2
1. The Prayer – A. Bocelli & C. Dion
2. Wind Beneath my Wings – Bette Midler
3. Go the Distance – Michael Bolton
4. Angels Among Us – Alabama
5. It’s in Every One of Us – David Pomeraz
6. Heaven’s here on Earth – Tracy Chapman
7. Testify to Love – Wyonna
8. Sister – Chris Williamson
9. Leading with your Heart – Barbara Streisand
10. Because You Loved Me – Celine Dion
11. Hold onto the Child – Cardon and Stirling
12. Up Where we Belong – Cocker and Warnes
13. First Time I ever Saw your Face – Roberta Flack
14. The Last Unicorn – Kenny Loggins
15. You light up my life – Debbie Boone
16. How Could Anyone – Shaina Noll
17. True Colors – Phil Collins

Volume 3: when my Heart Sings 3
1. Just Put Some Love in your Heart – Lionel Richie
2. Reach for the Light – Steve Winwood
3. I am the Starlight – Havens and Hewlet
4. The Gift you Are – John Denver
5. Love – Kenny Loggins
6. Because I have Been Given Much – Afterglow
7. Dream High – Doug Stone
8. Let there be Peace on Earth – Vince gill
9. She Sees a Diamond – Michael McClean
10. Every road Leads Back to You – Bette Midler
11. Wake up and Dream – Gail tossing
12. One of these Days – Tim McGraw
13. Love Is – Vanessa Williams
14. My Heart Will Go On – Celine Dion
15. Love will Keep us Alive – Eagles
16. Freedom – Prince of Egypt
17. You’ll Be in my Heart – Phil Collins

Volume 4: When My Heart Sings 4
1. Heart to Heart – John Denver
2. One Moment in Time – Whitney Houston
3. Hands – Jewel
4. Angel Sarah McLachlan
5. Somewhere – Barbara Streisand
6. Love doesn’t Ask Why – Celine Dion
7. River of Dreams – Billy Joel
8. Does Love not Open your Eyes – Kurt Howell
9. Show Me the Way – Styx
10. Be – Neil Diamond
11. When your heart Says Go – Cardon and Sterling
12. It’s About Time – John Denver
13. If we Hold on Together – Diana ross
14. Circle – Barbara Streisand
15. Celebrating the Light – Michael McClean
16. Beautiful in my Eyes – Joshua Kadison
17. The Other Side – ann Murray
18. The Gift – c. Raye and S. Ashton

Volume Five: When My Heart Sings 5
1. Love, Oh Love – Lionel Richie
2. There is a Place – Beth and Cinde
3. The greatest Love of All – Whitney Houston
4. At the Same Time – Barbara Streisand
5. One heart in the right Place – Michael McClean
6. Give it Away – Michael W. Smith
7. My Love – Julio Iglesias
8. Blessed – Elton John
9. When we were Kings – Bryan McKnight and Diana King
10. Hold On, the Light Will Come – Michael McClean
11. Endless Love – Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
12. Love Can Move Mountains – Celine Dion
13. Amazing Grace – Cecilia
14. Imagine – John Lennon
15. Seasons of the Heart – John Denver
16. Gonna fly Now (Rocky) – Bill Conti

Volume Six: When My Heart Sings 6
1. I’m Free – Jon Secada
2. I Believe I Can Fly – R. Kelly
3. Reach – Gloria Estefan
4. Neverland Medley – Kenny Loggins
5. I Believe – Barbara Streisand
6. Call the Man – Celine Dion
7. Shin a Little Tonight – James Taylor
8. Can You Feel the Love Tonight – Elton John
9. Perhaps Love – John Denver
10. Lady in Red – Chris DeBurgh
11. When you Put Your Heart in It – Kenny Rogers
12. As Long As I Can Dream – Expose
13. Forever young – Joan Baez
14. Warriors of Light – Afterglow
15. Colors of the Wind – Venessa Williams
16. What one Man Can Do – John Denver
17. Colour Everywhere – Deanna Carter

Volume 7: When My Spirit Speaks 1
1. After the Sunrise – Yani
2. Summer of 300 years – 2002
3. Angels – Enya
4. Poeme – secret Garden
5. Kanon – Johann Pachelbel
6. Village Walk – Prince of Tides
7. Falling in the Garden – Ray Lynch
8. Marigold Moon – Beth and Cinde
9. Somewhere in Time – Roger Williams
10. Thanksgiving – George Winston
11. Sea of Dreams – 2002
12. Whispers in the Dark – Yanni
13. Watermark – Enya
14. Dawn of a new Centruy – Secret Garden
15. In the Morning Light – Yanni
16. Return to Innocence – Enigma

Volume 8: When My Spirit Speaks 2
1. Love you – Ronan Hardiman
2. Christofori’s Dream – David Lanz
3. Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini – Chet Swistkowski
4. Prince of Tides Theme – James Newton Howard
5. Celebration – Secret Garden
6. Before I Go – Yanni
7. I Choose Love – Malcolm Stern
8. Casper’s Lullaby – James Horner
9. Secret Vows – Yanni
10. Cora – last of the Mohicans
11. Dance #6 – Malcolm Stern
12. Love Montage – Prince of Tides
13. Reflections of Passion – Yanni
14. Shepherd Moons – Enya
15. The Outdoors – Prince of Tides
16. Land of Forever – 2002
17. Illumination – Secret Garden

Volume 9: Let There Be Groove 1
1. Tub Thumpin’ – Chubawamba
2. Larger than Life – Backstreet boys
3. Groove is in the Heart – Dee-Lite
4. Free your Mind – en Vogue
5. Getting Jiggy With It – Will Smith
6. Pump up the volume – MARRS
7. Simply Irresistible – Robert Palmer
8. Barbie Girl – Agua
9. Let’s Get Ready to rumble – M. Buffer
10. Get ready for This – 2 Unlimited
11. Love shack – B 52’s
12. Get Up Offa That thing – James Brown
13. Blue – Eiffel 65
14. I’m So Excited – Pointer sisters
15. Cold Hearted Snake – Paula Abdul
16. Move This – Technotronica
17. What a Feeling – Irene Cara
18. Boom Shakalaka – Shaba Ranks

Volume 10: Let There Be Groove 2
1. It’s a Beautiful Life – Ace of Base
2. Wild, Wild West – will Smith
3. Jellyhead – Crush
4. We Like to Party – Venga boys
5. What I like About You – the Romantics
6. I Like it Like That – Tito Nieves
7. Iko Iko (Limbo) – the Belle Starts
8. Cotton eye Joe – Rednex
9. The Heat is On – Glen Fry
10. Jam – Michael Jackson
11. Tribal Dance – 2 Unlimited
12. Here we Go – C + C Music Factory
13. Hot Stuff – Donna Summer
14. Rubber biscuit – blues Brothers
15. Get Over It – Eagles
16. Get on your Feet – Gloria Estefan
17. Ready to go – Republica
18. Celebration – Kool & the Gang

Of course this is not all of the songs that they use in the training. If we want to include all of them we’d have to dig up the countless Josh Groben songs they’ve recently added, along with the new song they use for singing in Quest. There are a countless number of other songs they use in both the core trainings and the mastery trainings that they don’t “publish” in order to keep confidentiality.

I know they often change the account they have the trainees make the checks out to when they buy the cd’s in order to avoid problems with copyright infringement and maybe even tax liability. I’m sure this makes it harder to track what the money is actually going towards. I made checks out to so many different companies while I was at Impact it made my head spin. Oh, how naive I was for never asking myself why this was the case.

As far as the copyrighted material from TIT goes, I have a bit, but scanning it all and posting it here I think would take up too much space for this thread. Maybe someday when I’m in the mood to make myself ill I will go through it, scan it, and then find a third party website that can be linked to in order to post it. I make no promises about when, if ever, this may happen, I just don’t know if I can stomach it. I can confirm, from my own research, that most of the decrees they use in TIT are taken from the Golden Braid bookstore and that they burn the decree cd's sold on the Golden Braid website and hand them out to TIT 3. Even when I was still steeped in the dogma it made me laugh when someone got up and shared how comforting it was to decree to the sweet intonation of Sally's voice. Thankfully I wasn't naive enough to think that the Berger's had recorded and produced those cd's themselves.

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: October 21, 2007 02:52AM

mydogfido
New here, but why is there a seminar named "TIT?"

Because the geniuses in charge can change the intimidating "enrollment weekend" of liftoff to the less threatening "empowerment weekend", but that used up their creative juices for their tit cult. However, Hans was obsessed if I recall correctly...

compilation CD's
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 21, 2007 03:03AM

If a company is knowingly duplicating and selling for PROFIT a large number of mainstream recordings without permission for a period of years, someone could end up with serious fines and an extended free-vacation at the grey-bar hotel, and not just a slap on the wrist or warning letter.
That is the kind of thing they physically arrest people in handcuffs for, like they do when busting a store in an ethnic area of town which is selling duplicated CD's and DVD's.
If the authorities get evidence of that type of thing, they will move in and make arrests.

If a local ethnic store were to make their own compliation CD's as listed above, without a fortune spent (in legal and other fees) to secure the rights for the songs (even if they were available, which they usually aren't), you would see them on the evening news in handcuffs as a deterrant to others. The authorities would have the TV camera's there, with tables full of CD's on display.

I am not saying anyone has the rights, or does not have the rights, as only those involved can know for sure.

Also, a person could theoretically sell a pre-packaged retail compilation CD they bought from a store, for a mark-up. (but of course they can't sell their own copies of that, only the one's they bought).

But if any company did not have the rights, and were selling for profit, they are finished. But one would assume as soon as a company heard what they were doing was being publicized, they would cover their tracks, so it might be prudent to take actions immediately.

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: October 21, 2007 03:04AM

This CD thing is great. I remember Ward going around trying to sell the things and a new staffer suggested that he borrow them and burn them, after all, thats what you do, right Ward? LMAO, he was new and the look Ward gave him could have shaved a mammoth...

1000% mark up!?! And they claim they are honest....ROTFLOL!!!!

I want to test if the picture attachment option works: my old "all seeing i"

Posted by: RaCeR---X ()
Date: October 21, 2007 11:57PM

Having original CD copies sold by Impact, digital pics of the Impact originals, and if you have a video of people like Ward Bushman selling them at Impact. It doesnt matter if they try to throw Ward under the bus.

First file a report of copyright infringment. The MPA will acccept all reports of copyright infrignment ergarding music. It will forward to the copyright owner the information and give them the option to go forward with their own lawyers or they can use the MPA lawyers.

The form to report such violations is:
http://www.mpa.org/copyright_resource_center/pdfs/violation_revised.pdf

You need publisher/copyright information to locate a piece of music, or to obtain the necessary permission to perform or arrange it. How do you go about finding that information?

Follow our easy guide to searchable databases where you'll find composers, titles, publishers, and other pertinent information for millions of compositions.

This is intended as a guide for locating the publisher of a piece of music. It links to various other organizations' web sites which offer useful search tools. It is limited to those pieces in the repertory and/or licensed by the organizations listed. If you are unable to locate a specific title using this search process, it does NOT imply that the work is in the public domain.

The information in these areas is provided by the individual organizations. The Music Publishers' Association assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the information found at these organizations' web sites.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - - -

Welcome To The Copyright Information Resource Guide
If you are looking for the publisher of a piece of music, you may be able to locate this information using the search engines at the web sites listed below. This resource guide will provide the necessary steps to assist you in your search.

Follow these easy steps:

If you have a copy of the music, examine the music for the copyright holder or publisher's name.
A. If the publisher or copyright holder is listed on the music, OR if you already know the publisher and need address information:
Search the Music Publisher Directory and/or the index of Publishers' Imprints (which contains hypertext links to entries in the Publishers Directory) for the publisher's address and additional information.

If you locate the necessary information, skip to Step 3 (FORMS).
B. If you cannot locate the publisher on the music, OR you do not have a copy of the music:
Read the descriptions of the organizations and their search engines below.
Click on each of the organizations' links below and proceed to the designated search area of each site (i.e. ACE, Hyper-Repertoire, On-Line Repertory).
If you locate your title, write down any pertinent information associated with it.
Click here to select and print the necessary permission forms to be filled out and mailed to the publisher.

Organizations and their Search Engines
Search ASCAP's ACE, a searchable database of all compositions in the ASCAP repertory which have appeared in any of ASCAP's domestic surveys, including foreign compositions licensed by ASCAP in the United States.

Search BMI's HYPER-REPERTOIRE, an internet song title database for publisher information on songs licensed by BMI.

Search SESAC's ON-LINE REPERTORY for works in the SESAC repertory which have been compiled from various sources.

Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: October 23, 2007 12:20AM

>>[www.mpa.org] <<

Excellent work.

Will fill this out for at least enough songs to get the mpa (music publisher's association)'s attention to these theives for BOTH Impact (Sally and Hans Berger) AND Harmony/Great Life (Pam and Steve Juback) and landmail it back to them (don't they have an online reporting option?!?)

(Be sure to include Great Life in any complaints you all file too. Just shutting down Impact and having everyone go over there really won't do any good at all.)

Sally already has a conviction against her for the break-in at the Harmony Training Center that she pulled off with Pamela, Justin and others in the fall of 2001 (anyone remember the exact date?). Of course, Hans, the slimeball, was not there with them. (Perhaps he did not know about, or approve of it. -- HA!)

A second conviction for being a theif just might get Sally's attention about how out of alignment she is with the "pure light" she preaches, intones, entrains . . . whatever there.

I'm sure Hans would love to see her in jail so he could get on with finding his true eternal mate. Hers, according to him, is waiting for her on Midway, a planet halfway between here and heaven -- or maybe it's the Blue Boar Inn. Great Germanfest going on there this month. Too bad they won't be serving anything like that in prison. Maybe Sally and Pam Juback can share a cell. That would be justice for both of them. . .

-------ED

Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: October 23, 2007 01:26AM

Did Impact or Great Life ever advertise their illegal CDs for sale in one of their newsletters, or on the website?

Seems I remember seeing them for sale on the website at the "Impact Store."

Anyone else remember this?

------ED

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.