Gratitude Training Jo Englesson - All the Suicides are Hurting My Business
Posted by: Freda_Last ()
Date: July 27, 2020 09:35AM

Gratitude Training's Owner, Jo Englesson, who never acknowledges a single death in her community, put out a public statement about the latest "inconvenient" suicide.

Notice how she talks more about her own pain, than the victims or their families.

RIP - Rachel Heather Margolis and Leah Lamb. You put your trust in bullshit.

Jo, you left out all the others, including the boy who jumped off a bridge after graduation or the one who stood in front of a train. Or how about the murder suicide? COUNTLESS SUICIDES Your training is a cult and complete farce.

Here is Jo Engelsson "memorial letter" on the Gratitude Facebook page:

This pretty much sums up my struggles as a human being and a “business owner”

When we lose a soul in this community, it leaves a crack in my heart. With a gradbase so large, I’ve seen and personally experienced many beautiful people transition throughout the years. To me, the circumstances of their passing is never important, I simply just want to poor my heart out and let you and their families know that I care deeply. I also want to support the community with the pain death can sometimes cause, and to celebrate the good memories.

In our 1st year as a business, a Part 1 graduate had committed suicide. I reached out to mentors with over 30 years in the field and lawyers to figure out how to best respond. The fact that I had to even think about it that way was already disheartening.

The advice given to me was “stay as quiet as you can on Social Media, you don’t want anyone try to spin this and pin it on Gratitude”. So over the years, I’ve somewhat adhered to this advice, especially when I did not know the circumstances, even though I don’t agree with it from a human standpoint. Seeing people like Mark Robbins bring up 2 old incidents out of context, validated the advice.

Anyways...I’m sharing this because there are a lot of times where you don’t get to see me, just a small business owner trying to navigate the risks and responsibility from that view. It’s definitely an interesting tightrope to balance on.

So to Rachel Rachel Heather Margolis, Leah Lamb and everyone else we’ve lost. I love you and I miss you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gratitude Training Jo Englesson - All the Suicides are Hurting My Business
Posted by: John Hunter PhD ()
Date: July 27, 2020 03:05PM

Hi Freda_Last

Sadly, this is exactly what we should expect from those running these abusive seminars. In every LGAT, regardless of where or when it occurs, you get the same horrific consequences, and the same avoidance of responsibility by those who spend their lives preaching responsibility. It's sick... and there's a special place in hell for these sorts of people.

Date: July 27, 2020 09:02PM

Yes, John Hunter PhD. Thank you.

Jo Englesson and her cronies are narcissists.

She and all the people that have started these types of centers, should be held responsible for all the damage they have done. They have destroyed lives, families and marriages.

I am so angry at her letter. How does her community not see the training and her for the narcisists that they are?

Maybe, if they saw the truth, they would learn that they have not special powers in life.

Date: July 27, 2020 09:12PM

I looked up more information about Gratitude Training.

I really want to see them dragged into the light over these suicides.

I found all these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk8yRYMusnR3RZykzjP7MeQ

Date: July 27, 2020 11:18PM

This is the boy who jumped to his death while involved with Gratitude Training.

Ian Mautner was his name.

Never spoke of in the trainings ever again. Never given so much as a mention.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/article/20141002/NEWS/812029076

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2020 11:45PM by Freda_Last.

Posted by: Dr.A.Truth ()
Date: August 07, 2020 08:06AM

Freda,

It was Suicides and Blatant Irresponsibility that closed down Life Spring, before Gratitude.

I met Jo Englesson once. She presented herself like an opportunist. So her thoughts on death in her community are not a surprise.

Most center owners are narcissists. Feeding on weak and confused people. Most have skeletons in their closets and pretend to be perfect.

Englesson has confessed her garbage apologies a hundred times to her own community and they still give her money like sheep.

HEY JO AND GT COMMUNITY! YOU'RE FULL OF IT! YOU CAN'T TEACH ANYONE ANYTHING, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOTHING BUT NARCISSISTS AND CON-ARTISTS! YOU LEND NOTHING TO THE WORLD BUT NEW AGE BULLSHIT!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.