Looking for academic work on Landmark
Posted by: concernedprof ()
Date: November 12, 2019 05:30AM

I am a professor contemplating doing some research on the workings and impact of Landmark, and the penetration of Erhard's ideas within academia. As a first step, I plan to complete a review of what has been written about Landmark in academia. So far, I found a few master's theses (most being written by people describing how LM changed their lives and could change the world!), but I would need a complete list of the theses, dissertations, articles, reports and books written by both supporters and critics.
If you know of any work of this kind or of other people involved in a similar endeavour in an academic context, please let me know.I would be particularly interested in work related to the new 'ontological leadeship' training developed by Erhard.
Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for academic work on Landmark
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: November 12, 2019 11:22PM

concernedprof,

I am not an academic, but i remembered this paper, which a I read about a year ago. I felt that it was dead-on, in its description of the methods used and their effects, and very informative.

[forum.culteducation.com]

There is also a lengthy discussion on the thread about Landmark Health Warnings:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Good luck!
kdag

Date: November 12, 2019 11:54PM

I should add that the first link i posted, with the thesis, is not spefically about Landmark alone, but a very similar program, (from what i read, almost identical), in South Africa. Having been through Landmark myself, the features of the program described were instantly recognizable to me. The writer also did some research into Landmark itself.

Date: November 13, 2019 01:47AM

Thanks kdag
the link (handle...) is not working (at least at this time)
would you have any info on this document so I can attempt to retrieve it in an other way?
CP

Date: November 13, 2019 06:00AM

concernedprof,

The best thing i can think of would be to try sending a p.m. to egoldstein, with a request. The link is a couple of years old, so maybe the site was updated.

Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: November 13, 2019 03:14PM

Request for clarification:

When you said,

"If you know of any work of this kind or of other people involved in a similar endeavour in an academic context, please let me know.I would be particularly interested in work related to the new 'ontological leadeship' training developed by Erhard."

do you mean work/research/programs that are similar to Erhard's "Ontological Leadership", or work/research related to the phenomenon that is Erhard/est/Landmark/Vanto/ICF/Barbados Group?

Thanks!

Date: November 13, 2019 10:25PM

The latter (ie work related to Erhard-Jensen's 'being a leader' course)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.