Landmark "Rules"
Posted by: leftcoast8 ()
Date: February 15, 2006 11:37AM

I was wondering if anyone could help me out about what kinds of rules that Landmark encourages its followers/participants to enact in their own lives. I'm also wondering wondering how they're expected to enforce any of those rules.

Options: ReplyQuote
Landmark "Rules"
Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: February 17, 2006 03:39PM

leftcoast8
I was wondering if anyone could help me out about what kinds of rules that Landmark encourages its followers/participants to enact in their own lives. I'm also wondering wondering how they're expected to enforce any of those rules.

Depending on your level of activity within landmark would depend on whether there were "rules" for your life you have to follow

Generally speaking there are no such rules but you agree to live your life so it "works" that means of course so that you can participate lots in landmark but dont get into debt or trouble with your boss.

This also means that if landmark wants you to have an introduction you dont have to panic and tidy your house and if they want you to pick up a forum leader your car is not going to embarrass landmark.

You also agree to keep to the law and by this I mean the letter of the law. Little things that people dont think about normally become a big issue. Think about it.... did you jay-walk today (cross against the green light or not on a crossing), did you drop some rubbish, did you take something home from the office like a pen.

You agree to live in an honest and authentic way (again harder then you think... we lie alot!)

Lekkies take this very seriously (I know I did!) thus the seeming endless list of rules

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.