Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Strange idea..
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: February 14, 2006 03:12AM

lightwolf
skeptic
This speaks to the IMpossibility . . .
That's a great way to say it skeptic! It's absolutely true.

heh heh . . . thanks!

I tried for over a year to [i:bfc42571d9]show[/i:bfc42571d9] my sister that I was not what she was "seeing". After beating my head against the wall for over a year, I realized just how invested she was in seeing me as inferior to her. I decided to quit trying to show her otherwise, which enabled me to blame HER for our problems because, afterall, I was so UNenlightened. (used her crap against her, but she didn't "get it" . . . sigh)

Options: ReplyQuote
Strange idea..
Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: February 14, 2006 03:27AM

even actions are useless

I meant for your own sanity. You have to be very careful about "enmeshment"... you can easily be enmeshed in a psychodrama that you don't agree with... all you need is strong emotional charge, positive or negative to be sucked in on some level....

I come from people who take their Christianity ever so seriously, there are those who Get It (referred to as Saved) and those who Don't Get It (Damned !)... which is really funny to me because one of my good buds is a Fransiscan monk who is totally cool about what you believe, how much you believe, his point of view is that his job on this earth is to manifest his faith in the highest quality way, and what I come around to in my own good time is God's plan for me.... cool, I can live with that..

Fair enough, to the Fransiscans I'm this eccentric offbeat thinker dude, and to my family of Religiosos I'm a a borderline Satanist.... why ? Because I can't fall in line with their interpretation of who Jesus was, etc...

They become quiet, guarded, suspicious in my presence... because they KNOW the derdy ol' debbil is about to use me as his instrument and say stuff that makes them think unpleasant thoughts... uhhhh, sure.

My sin, it turned out, was that I lacked the necessary quality of Reverence. It was.... irreverent of me to be irreverent.... Ah, circular logic ! How did we ever do without ye ?

Once I saw through this reverence racket I became what the Scientologists call at PTS... a potential trouble source...

But, through the lightning bolts and thunderclaps I refused to become enmeshed, won't argue with them, won't attack their stuff, won't defend my stuff... just live my life and grow into whatever shape I'm destined to grow into...

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.