Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Progress!
Posted by: looking for help ()
Date: January 11, 2006 04:49AM

sonnie_dee
[code:1:2d2d9b74f7]All I can tell you, tywebb, is to get as many friends and family involved as possible. It wasn't me alone who turned things around. It was the concerned words of her family, friends, and colleagues[/code:1:2d2d9b74f7].

This is absolutely correct it is important to have friends and family however if someone is already involved, even friends and family may not be listened to initally.

I certainly didn't listen to my friends and family for a long time and I lost a lot of friends because of it. the ones that did stick around tell me now they had just decided to ignore my pushiness and wait for me to see the light. They did keep telling me about what was wrong with landmark but they didn't let my ill placed anger push them away either.

[/color:2d2d9b74f7]Sonnie, may I ask you what helped you get out? Someone I love very much is as deeply involved as you were, if not more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Progress!
Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: January 11, 2006 02:36PM

I became very disillusioned with everything I saw. While on staff I really began to see the hypocrisy of say one thing do another. Added to this, the stress of the work load, the continual putting down of staff by managers and leaders and I quit working for the. For a while after I was no longer a staff member or a leader I continued to be involved but I really saw more and more how they use people

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.