Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Landmark Education and my friend.. HELP!
Posted by: IveGotIt ()
Date: March 31, 2005 03:52AM

Hi,
I think you might find it helpful if you could locate the book Dr. Sheridan Fenwick wrote on est in 1976. It is titled "Getting It: The Psychology of est" and in it she gives an anlysis of how the programming works. It helped me to understand a self defined "est-ee" who targeted me using his est training. The only real difference bewtween est and Landmark is a sligh alteration in the programming lingo. Hope this helps. good luck in finding it.
Sincerely
IveGotIt

zroot
My friend has become part of the landmark forum. It happened this summer. He attended one of their big "forum" things and he was forever changed. Strange as it was I dismissed it. But he's been pressuring the daylights out of me to go and I can't see any benifit. I've read plenty on the matter already, but I don't know how the layout works or what really goes on inside those cramped rooms. It worries me and rather than waste hundreds of dollars finding out for myself and subject myself to a loss of identity, I would rather hear a different perspective. :)

Has anybody that has gone to the forum describe EXACTLY what the forum is like on the inside and not when they call you up to market their little service to you?

Thanks a lot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.