Personal Dynamics, NY
Posted by: danim ()
Date: February 02, 2005 11:39PM

This message is to dglicker from your post in Dec. 04. You stated that you went to the Personal Dynamics LGAT in Ny and were able to get yourself out of it. I know people who have been going to this including my best friend (who no longer is my best friend because if it). I also know people who went to the one in Dec. I haven't been able to find out that much information about PD. When I confronted my friend she denied doing any of the things I read about in other LGATs. She is obessed with this group has all new friends. It is her personality to get intense on things, this is no exception, they were just waiting for her to come through the door. This has been a "virus" among people I know going to this. Some of us have not been persuaded, but many have. I don't know if you still check posts, but I would love to know exactly what goes on there, if it is like Landmark.

Options: ReplyQuote
Personal Dynamics, NY
Posted by: emtee ()
Date: April 02, 2005 06:29AM

danim, i have a friend in personal dynamics in new york too. my friend started in january and is now in the leadership training/legacy project. although this friend says the trainings have completely changed their life, i have remained skeptical since the first mention of the workshop. out of curiousity i did attend an orientation where i was given the hard-sell about enrolling, but i resisted. i worried that my friend would reject me after i turned down the group's 'invitation' to enroll, but that hasn't been the case so far. i do, however, remain concerned about my friend's involvement in and devotion to personal dynamics.

i feel the need to say something to my friend, but i sense that there's nothing i could say that would not put them on the defense and perhaps cause a rift in our friendship. also, if this thing really is as positive as this friend believes it is, perhaps i should trust that they are doing what is in their best interests. i'm confused about it.

anyone who has experience with personal dynamics in new york (including people whose friends and family have enrolled), feel free to send me a private message. i would love to talk with you.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.