Mission Control Productivity Workshop
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: March 25, 2003 06:03AM

Landmark sent me a brochure for Mission Control (which I inadvertently keep calling Mind Control) Productivity Workshops. Anyone been to one? The leaders and developers are mostly Landmark execs, former workshop leaders, and one who was with Sylvan. [www.missioncontrol.com] is their website. Looks benign enough, but then, so does Landmarks'. Landmark is offering an attractive desk clock if people register by 4/19/03. Oooh!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 26, 2003 07:28AM

--or 'Silva?'

There's something called 'Silva Mind Control' (its original name) and now called 'Silva Method.' It has been used in various training packages for the work place and some legal issues have surfaced.

Silva appears to use methods of self induced trance induction, visualization and self hypnosis.

But back to my question--could that 'Sylvan' stuff be 'Silva'? If so, it would be quite a potent ingredient to an LGAT brew...

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: March 26, 2003 10:06AM

Nope, Corboy - It's Sylvan.

The MCPW website goes to great lengths to explain what they're not - not time management, not how to write to-do lists. They're not what anyone would expect from a seminar on how to get more work done or find the work you like. They promise breakthroughs though. Hmmmm.

Posted by: elena ()
Date: March 28, 2003 11:31AM

Search "Mission Control" on alt.fan.landmark. Some long involved and disaffected members talk about Werner's involvement.

Ellen

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.