Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Friend sucked into Millennnium 3 Education! Help!
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: November 26, 2007 11:26PM

Get Steven Hassan's book "Releasing the Bonds" and read it. It's about getting people out of situations like your boyfriend is in. Do talk to the AA.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ms_kiki_s_nutkin ()
Date: November 27, 2007 09:46AM

Again, I'm very compelled to start a documentary on all of this, considering one of my former friends is in Millenium and is now in the mentorship program. I'm just so surprised that the media hasn't gotten ahold of this stuff...or at least someone by now at least having tried to take a concealed camera in. Heck...I'm almost ready to just take a little visit over there myself and go thro9ugh the darn program just to get them in action at their monstrous inhumane ways!! Who's with me?!!!

Posted by: aware ()
Date: November 27, 2007 01:41PM

I think it's a great idea...are you a film maker?...my son is and lives in Dallas...I'm considering asking him to do this.., what is the 'mentorship program'?...I knew they had some other way to suck your money after leadership...my boyfriend was told he should consider coaching...right..his life is a mess so he should tell others how to get there's in order...I pointed out that to him...like hello, red flag as to who these 'coaches are'...I considered going to basic...he said he'd attend as a 'volunteer' if I went...to see firsthand, so he couldn't say 'yu don't understand'...not like I'm 'get sucked in material' but when I learned how brutal it was I wasn't about to abuse myself like that

Posted by: ms_kiki_s_nutkin ()
Date: November 28, 2007 10:04AM

aware
I think it's a great idea...are you a film maker?...my son is and lives in Dallas...I'm considering asking him to do this.., what is the 'mentorship program'?...I knew they had some other way to suck your money after leadership...my boyfriend was told he should consider coaching...right..his life is a mess so he should tell others how to get there's in order...I pointed out that to him...like hello, red flag as to who these 'coaches are'...I considered going to basic...he said he'd attend as a 'volunteer' if I went...to see firsthand, so he couldn't say 'yu don't understand'...not like I'm 'get sucked in material' but when I learned how brutal it was I wasn't about to abuse myself like that

No, I'm not a film maker. I'm actually a multimedia artist. I do a lot of marketing, photography, illustration, video special effects, 3d modeling etc., but Id love to get involved in doing something for the greater good.

Date: November 28, 2007 10:47PM

Have you all seen the France 3 documentary of Landmark and the Australian Today Tonight Programme on Landmark?

If not, you can link to it from my MySpace page at: [www.myspace.com]

You can also find links here on Rick Ross, I just didn't have time to go dig them up.

Anyhow, if you do decide to go undercover, be very careful and I mean careful. There have been many instances of people investigating cults are trying to get their loved ones out of one and inturn getting sucked in and joining. Landmark used to rave about the fact that people would show up to get their loved ones out and then see how good it was and joining.

Have you thought about interviewing former memebers? Even former members of related organizations like Landmark Education.

By the way did you know that Millennium 3 is just a couple of blocks away from the Landmark Education building on Spring Valley here in Dallas?

Date: November 28, 2007 10:47PM

Have you all seen the France 3 documentary of Landmark and the Australian Today Tonight Programme on Landmark?

If not, you can link to it from my MySpace page at: [www.myspace.com]

You can also find links here on Rick Ross, I just didn't have time to go dig them up.

Anyhow, if you do decide to go undercover, be very careful and I mean careful. There have been many instances of people investigating cults are trying to get their loved ones out of one and inturn getting sucked in and joining. Landmark used to rave about the fact that people would show up to get their loved ones out and then see how good it was and joining.

Have you thought about interviewing former memebers? Even former members of related organizations like Landmark Education.

By the way did you know that Millennium 3 is just a couple of blocks away from the Landmark Education building on Spring Valley here in Dallas?

Posted by: aware ()
Date: November 29, 2007 06:33AM

Thanks for the info, and believe me I'm as strong/whole/spiritual as they come. I have less than zero fear of getting sucked in......it's amazing to me they contiune to be able to operate..but then, maybe not, this IS the land of the free to screw anyone for a buck if you can afford the right laywers

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.