millennium 3?
Posted by: jv2346 ()
Date: August 08, 2005 11:40PM

does anyone here know about millennium 3? my girlfriend recently went to the basic program for free thru a scolarship. the class would have cost $450 but someone in there got her a scholarship. she loved it and i noticed a positive change in her but then she said she had to go to the advanced class which cost $1000 which she couldnt afford but she got a loan from her boss and said that the class will help her manifest $. so she finishes that and is now going to the LP, or leadership program, which is $795. she paid $295 of that and they let her in and she will just pay them $100 every other week until its paid off. their website is
[www.millennium3education.com]

but its very vague and i cant find any info on it on the web. my problem w/ it is the $ and that she has to call her team leader every day for the next 90 days and often she has to call many times a day. she seems happy but i just think it is suspicious. any info would be greatly apprecciated. thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
millennium 3?
Posted by: elena ()
Date: August 09, 2005 09:02AM

They are vague because they don't want you to know that they are "kissing cousins" to Landmark and Lifespring and all the other "LGATs." Take a look at how many copy-cats there are:

[perso.wanadoo.fr]

Ellen

millennium 3?
Posted by: Concerned Friend ()
Date: August 12, 2005 09:27AM

This sounds exactly like Personal Dynamics in NYC down to the vagueness and the names of the courses. As a friend of someone who has gone through Basic and Advanced, I have to say it's horrible. Even though we agree to disagree, my friend has changed, the light, the openness and most importantly the sense of humor is gone. Our friendship is on the surface now because they know how I feel about LGAT's.

Hope your relationship survives!

millennium 3?
Posted by: MeMe ()
Date: August 14, 2005 10:57PM

You should seriously just talk to you girlfriend about this. If you are that concerned about it then bring it up. It doesn't help to keep silent about it if it bothers you so much. She thinks it's the greatest thing in the world, and you think it may be something totally different.

millennium 3?
Posted by: elena ()
Date: August 15, 2005 09:46AM

MeMe
You should seriously just talk to you girlfriend about this. If you are that concerned about it then bring it up. It doesn't help to keep silent about it if it bothers you so much. She thinks it's the greatest thing in the world, and you think it may be something totally different.

Love the breezy, "helpful," (covert "greatest-thing-in-the-world" ad insertion), innocuous-sounding ~suggestion.~

That might work in your own house or neighborhood, but it doesn't cut much ice hereabouts.

No one "seriously just talks" to someone who has been sucked into an involvement with one of these groups (joined a cult).

There is no "just seriously talking" with someone who has been brainwashed, indoctrinated, mentally "conditioned," "programmed," ~trained,~ and any of the other mind-altering or ~transformational~ practicises that go on in these "groups."

And you sig is as telling as anything else you've written here. It really is all about ME, ME, ME when you embark on the ~transformation~ - one of the reasons Tom Wolfe characterised the time they were "invented" as the "ME Generation." They foster and promote the more narcisisstic (immature, selfish, aggressive, and obnoxious) traits of human nature in their followers, and those friends, neighbors, and family get to witness a SERIOUS deterioration in the character and personality of someone they know and/or love.

You sound like a new (very new) "grad." This isn't the place to practice your ~enrolling conversations~ or whatever name they go by in the group you like.

Ellen

millennium 3?
Posted by: jv2346 ()
Date: August 15, 2005 10:48AM

thanks all for all the info on here. i think my girlfriend is starting to get burnt out on it because she sees that it is taking up all her time. im hoping it will just play out. she knows how i feel and what i think of m3 and i feel if i just let her go thru this shit by herself she will make it. me yelling at her and saying 'you are in a cult' didnt help at all and just alienated her from me. we are now talking and ive told her to get what she can from m3 but know that there is some bullshit and 'cultish' aspects of it that she can do w/ out. thanks again for allowing me to post on here and thanks for all the wonderful info on this site. good day.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.