Access Consciousness, Sex and Money cult!
Posted by: AccessSchism ()
Date: June 21, 2012 09:28PM

The sex and money cult of Gary Douglas out of Santa Barbara is hard at it sucking the morals out of every member. Does anyone have any experience with Access or Gary?

The rumor mill says he came out of the Scientology heiarchy. I've seen that in a couple places but am unable to confirm.

I have read a lot of their material and large sections of their books as well as taken a few of their classes. All I have to say is WOW!!

Permission from the cult leader to manipulate relationships, divorcing friends and family that do not provide you money, men are good for lifting heavy things and having sex with.

I can go on.

Does anyone else have experience or know someone who does?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Access Consciousness, Sex and Money cult!
Date: September 06, 2012 06:56AM

I have confirmed that Gary Douglas is a former Scientologist. He (Gary Douglass) came out of Scientology and started Access Consciousness. Some say Access Consciousness is a "pale copy" of Scientology.

Gary Douglas doesn't dispute the fact he was a Scientologist it seems.

Since posting this thread, the Rick Ross site HAS STARTED a page dedicated to Access Consciousness thank goodness. Better late then never I suppose. Here is the Rick Ross page for the cult of Access Consciousness. They title it the access_con appropriately enough.

Access Consciousness is formerly know as Access Energy Transformation if you happen to stumble upon it by another name.

The leader of the group is Gary Douglas and his partner is Dain Heer and Rikka Zimmerman is a big BARS facilitator and member as well. Access BARS cult reviews are something that Access Schism does well. They will often times use covert hypnosis and coercive persuasion you will discover as you delve deeper and deeper into Access Consciousness.

I started a web site in June of this year called Access Schism.com in an effort to expose the con that is Access Consciousnessl. I review Access BARS and I review Access Consciousness.

If you are interested in more information on Access Consciousness reviews, Access BARS reviews, Gary Douglass, Dain Heer or Rikka Zimmerman check out the site.

That is http://www.accessschism.com

Date: September 06, 2012 08:25AM

Gary Douglas is not spelled with two (s) apparently my finger was sticking on the (s) a bit too hard. It is Gary Douglas.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 10, 2016 01:03AM

News story about AC

[www.svtplay.se]

More links

[www.google.com]

[www.enlightened-spirituality.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2016 01:10AM by corboy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.