Worldworks?
Posted by: curiousgirl ()
Date: May 14, 2005 02:51AM

A friend of a friend is doing this - anyone heard anything about it? I smell "forum clone" but then again I'm still recovering from the weird dude I went on those dates with who was from the forum. Here is a link.

[www.worldworksinc.com]

-Curiousgirl-

Options: ReplyQuote
Worldworks?
Posted by: curiousgirl ()
Date: May 14, 2005 06:19AM

oh dear - I just did a little web searching and found that Worldworks is a direct descendent of Lifespring! :(

I'm really worried and concerned for this person - I don't know her as well as my friend does, but I am pretty scared for her.

From what I know, she has gone through one weekend seminar with this group. Everything I am learning about Worldworks is almost an exact replica of what I know about Landmark. It seems like Worldworks is much more expensive too.

Since she has only done one course (and is about to do another in a couple weeks) is there still time to say something? I really want to voice my concern to her.... this really has me upset! She has just relocated and is in a vulnerable state (no friends just yet, etc...) so I'm not totally surprised... but it's upsetting just the same!
(I think she's 26 or 27 by the way).

-CG-

Worldworks?
Posted by: amoyle ()
Date: May 27, 2005 06:02AM

curiousgirl,

I'm a graduate student at USC and I'm writing a paper on watching my friend get into WorldWorks. I'd love to ask you a few questions about your friend and what you've seen. Could you email me at drewmoyle@hotmail.com? I only need a few minutes of your time.

Thanks, and please contact me as soon as you're able,

Andrew Moyle

Worldworks?
Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: May 27, 2005 08:17AM

This group sounds just like PSI, in fact the founder has posted on a PSI group in yahoo. I'm sure of it. There is a picture of two people holding onto ropes and supporting each other. I could swear its the same picture from the psi ranch in California.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.