Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Not all Multi Level Companies are bad.
Posted by: mijctj ()
Date: October 30, 2002 09:46AM

I just felt that I should share this with everyone. I work with a Multi Level Marketing Company called Usana. Usana is a publicly traded company (usna) on the Nasdaq. It is 10 years old and has expanded into many new markets recently.

Best Selling Author Robert G. Allen and Dr. Dennis Waitley both stand behind this company 100%. Both men have a reputation on the line, and would not be involved in a Scam or a company with cult like practices.

Robert Allen has a system in place where you do not actually have to approach your friends or family.

For more information about this Credible Multi Level Marketing company you may visit my website at:

www.WhyUsana.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: VTHokie ()
Date: November 02, 2002 10:53PM

My sister does the candles and it seems legit.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 02, 2002 11:50PM

There have been so many scandals regarding multi-level marketing it's quite important to be very careful.

A website that can be useful is "What's Wrong with Multi-Level Marketing." See [www.vandruff.com]

The author of this study carefully reviews the most common problems seemingly inherent within many multi-level marketing schemes.

Another website exclusively archives breaking news about multi-level marketing. It is called "MLM Survivor."

See [www.mlmsurvivor.com]

Before investing in any supposed "financial opportunity" it's important to do meaningful research. The Internet makes this comparitively easy.

Posted by: mijctj ()
Date: November 03, 2002 05:16AM

There are great MLM Companies and there are Scams. Make sure to due your due dilligence into any opportunity before joining.

Take a look at this website that has numerous scams posted for you to watch out for.www.Worldwidescam.com

Thought this would help some people out. Don't get burned, make sure you join a credible company.

Ultimate Success
Matthew Jamieson
www.MLMWorks.net

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: November 10, 2002 11:49PM

mijctj
I just felt that I should share this with everyone. I work with a Multi Level Marketing Company called Usana. Usana is a publicly traded company (usna) on the Nasdaq. It is 10 years old and has expanded into many new markets recently.

Best Selling Author Robert G. Allen and Dr. Dennis Waitley both stand behind this company 100%. Both men have a reputation on the line, and would not be involved in a Scam or a company with cult like practices.

Robert Allen has a system in place where you do not actually have to approach your friends or family.

For more information about this Credible Multi Level Marketing company you may visit my website at:

www.WhyUsana.com

By definition, only the people at the top of an MLM company make good money. The mathematics is such that if you recruit 12 people and each of those people recruit 12 people by the time you get 12 levels deep, the whole country has to get involved.

Posted by: jumpmaster ()
Date: August 14, 2003 07:22AM

Lets examine the numbers.

0.000023 people make it in MLMs.

But people buy lottery tickets. Why? Because it's easy and they can blame the system if it doesn't work. In my town there are 3000 real estate agents. Only about 200 make the money. Good money that is. Why? THEY ARE WILLING TO DO THE WORK.

Grow up. Statitics are excuses for folks not willing to work.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 15, 2003 06:21PM

Many times when an MLM plan is criticized those involved will criticize the distributors.

Somehow its there fault, rather than the "plan."

However, anyone interested in Amway should carefully research the facts first before becoming involved or even attending a introductory meeting.

Amway has a deeply troubled history of lawsuits, bad press and complaints. And very few of its distributors make much money.

See the following:

[www.culteducation.com]

[members.tripod.com]

To better understand why many multi level marketing schemes don't work very well and often fail.

See [www.vandruff.com]

Many of these programs seem to use coercive persuasion techniques within meetings, conferences and a kind of subculture they develop to recruit and retain members.

See [www.culteducation.com]

In this sense many families and former members have observed that some multi level groups often seem "cult like."

Posted by: jumpmaster ()
Date: August 16, 2003 02:01AM

It's still a rational, logical, reasonable, and common sense reply. My reply that is-
Of course you'll make excuses. You'll say things like that all day long. "You could sell an ice cream to an eskimo", "You're brainwashed with responses" on and on and on.

As for the lawsuits and the bad press and the complaints. Everything gets that. My real estate company has had lawsuits, and bad press, and complaints. All from people who felt they got screwed over. Did they, everytime? Maybe some were agents at fault others were clients at fault. life happens. Deal with and get off your soap box.

You still offer nothing other than your opinion, or some story about how somebody got sued. Mcdonalds got sued over hot coffee. Another example of stupidity on the CLIENTS not the Corp. But people still buy McDonald Franchises.

Listen, my point is this...aside from the bashing or the look at this conisider that...Why do all of you hit it so hard. From bad experience? Trying to do your part to save mankind?

I see that by my visiting various forums like this all you do is counteract anything that is said positive about Amway. Basically my visits and my posts are not important at all. Quite frankly a waste of time. I'm sorry some of you were hurt or mislead or lost money. Stop crying and move on. As for me, enjoy your rebuttals and replies - i am done here. Not running from here in the face of fear - but you can't make a horse drink the water after you take him to it.

Good luck to all of you in your various quests for information and dissimination.

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: August 16, 2003 02:43AM

jumpmaster
It's still a rational, logical, reasonable, and common sense reply. My reply that is-
Of course you'll make excuses. You'll say things like that all day long. "You could sell an ice cream to an eskimo", "You're brainwashed with responses" on and on and on.

As for the lawsuits and the bad press and the complaints. Everything gets that. My real estate company has had lawsuits, and bad press, and complaints. All from people who felt they got screwed over. Did they, everytime? Maybe some were agents at fault others were clients at fault. life happens. Deal with and get off your soap box.

You still offer nothing other than your opinion, or some story about how somebody got sued. Mcdonalds got sued over hot coffee. Another example of stupidity on the CLIENTS not the Corp. But people still buy McDonald Franchises.

Listen, my point is this...aside from the bashing or the look at this conisider that...Why do all of you hit it so hard. From bad experience? Trying to do your part to save mankind?

I see that by my visiting various forums like this all you do is counteract anything that is said positive about Amway. Basically my visits and my posts are not important at all. Quite frankly a waste of time. I'm sorry some of you were hurt or mislead or lost money. Stop crying and move on. As for me, enjoy your rebuttals and replies - i am done here. Not running from here in the face of fear - but you can't make a horse drink the water after you take him to it.

Good luck to all of you in your various quests for information and dissimination.
Some people can make money at these businsses. But most won't. My uncle is a sales person and he's also a famous Jewish author. He can do things that most people can't. I also used to design and sell weightligting equipment years ago for a prominent company in the north earst.
Yes, it's not just a numbers game and maybe with the lottery someone has to win eventually, but I wouldn't quit a job unless I demonstrated solid skills in a business.
Good sales people are few and far between and analysts have said that Carleton Sheets was a sales person before he went into real estate and he's still essentially a sales person even now.
MLM, real estate etc. Sometimes you can get a break but you probably have to have connections and personal characteristics that the average person doesn't have. And the infomercials always have disclaimers to that effect.

Posted by: Yaakov ()
Date: December 07, 2005 03:11PM

Bottom line...MLM's are nothing more than revamped Pyramid Schemes. Again, ask this question of anyone in the is nonsense...if there product is so good and or unique...why not do business like it has been done from time inmemorial...people buy from wholesalers and then turn around and re sell the product to the masses(with a course a markup) and the market will determine whether or not that product(s) will flourish or die. Why all of this upline/downline nonsense? Also ask...if any MLM is good, how come: (1) not everyone is joining them (2) why is there a fantastic "reincarnation" rate of the MLM's dying and rising again under a different name? Guess what...people sucked into MLM's cannot answer them.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.