Neways
Posted by: recovering ()
Date: August 26, 2006 06:13AM

Has anyone out there in burned-over MLM land ever heard of Neways? They sell soaps that are ostensibly non-carcinagenic (don't cause cancer) as well as cosmetics and vitamins. They swear up and down that their products, unlike the off-the-shelf supermarket shampoos, etc. do not contain sodium laurel sulfate and other nasty chemicals. But when I read their labels they are filled with equally long-named, weird sounding chemicals. In short, I was nver convinced their products were actually healthier than supermarket stuff. The only reseach Newways ever reported was their own labs' reports. There were no double blind studies, no peer review that I could tell.

Anyway, Neways is just another MLM, and that is the bottom line. My marriage broke up becuase of one too many MLM (so sad-- but I just couldn't take it any more after 13 years of MLM promises and not one dime of income). Neways just happened to be the last in a long line of MLM madness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Neways
Posted by: Dynamix ()
Date: September 10, 2006 03:36PM

I'm a member of Neways and I gotta say I'm pretty happy. While they do sell a pie-in-the-sky vision of wealth and success, I know that at least one of their products worked for me.

I worked in a kitchen scrubbing pots in my late teens, treated my hands pretty badly while I was there and ended up with cripping dermititis that was so cracked, bloody and painful I had to quit my job. I was wearing bandaids, cotton gloves AND rubber gloves towards the end. Even after I quit it stuck around for years and irritated me like you wouldn't believe.

Now I know that this sounds like a total cliche but: "I tried every product on the market and nothing seemed to help. Then I found Neways Barrier Creamâ„¢ which cleared up my condition completely within a few weeks." As well as that, I switched to their brand of soap and haven't had any problems since. So yes I feel a certain allegience now to the company, since it got me out of a condition that was *very* uncomfortable for me.

I generally don't have a problem with MLMs, especially since my family is supported by one and has been for about 10 years :)

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.