Amway
Posted by: express ()
Date: September 09, 2003 10:08PM

It shows a certain level of ignorance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Amway
Posted by: VTHokie ()
Date: September 10, 2003 08:01PM

It's not ignorance; it's intellectual laziness. Don't call them ignorant. They'll fill the forum with gigs of "data" to support their beliefs.

It's easy to just blame the Jews.

Amway
Posted by: ebaydoug ()
Date: October 04, 2003 02:19AM

their soap is not THAT good!

they make money selling tapes!

RUN!

Amway
Posted by: Riddler ()
Date: June 27, 2004 01:02AM

Have well over 35 years of my life involved in this organization, not just being an IBO but through family employment and growing up with it.

It makes the Mafia look like Boy Scouts! :lol:

Right now as we speek most of the "message board" sites have been closed down (I've orginally posted on two.) and the Legal Department is working overtime to stop the "anti" or "negitive" sites. Sidney Swartz site has been harrassed by them and has been mirrored by other sites. Now the company is trying to deal with the Dateline deal!

If you take a close look at what the "Diamonds" say it sounds just like the "health and wealth" preachers (Kenneth Copeland, Benny Hinn, Joyce Meyer, TBN, ect...) teach. It's more about greed than any thing else. Ever see the prices on their materials? It is any wonder HOW they make their money?

Right now the company is tilting on a ledge. Most of the work is hardly in Amway products since there have been flat sales in North America. Contracts are now the big business. In a recent message to employees, Amway was proud to accept Johnson & Johnson from them "outsourceing"
their products. J&J was "cutting their workforce" and saw Alticor as an prime outlet to make their products. Alberto/Culver also thought that also (Their organized labor compaired to Amway's non-organized labor).
Hear's a list of some other companies and products:
1) "Coppertone"
2) "V05"
3) "Suave"
Only by BOYCOTTING these products and Amway's (highly overpriced-See Consumer's Reports) will cause a shift of thinking in many people away from the Amway thinking. This is the only strong option left to reduce the "Diamond" way of thinking.

Amway
Posted by: Jennifer615 ()
Date: September 22, 2004 12:48PM

I could write a long story here, but will keep it short. Amway broke up my marriage, and costed us $1,000's!!!!!!!! We lost all our friends and alienated the family. My ex was soooooooo brainwashed by Amway, truly believing it was his calling from God. He send us broke and totally neglected our family. He was out every night "prospecting" or going to meetings. Absolutely nothing I could say, family could say, our church could say could stop him from doing Amway.

What did Amway do for him? He is now broke, depending on his church to support him, he lost his family and everything that mattered to him.

Amway is an evil cult. Keep away from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amway
Posted by: rohitbd ()
Date: October 08, 2004 09:18PM

There are 2 aspects to amway - one is the actual concept of selling stuff and getting people to do the same for a commission. The second aspect is that of the business support groups - this unfortunately has become more important than selling products. I was an IBO and more than selling actual amway products, the onus was on buying books/tapes/meeting tickets and getting people to join, to do the same of course. And this is what has made the business rabid. So much that the only way money moves in amway is through the sale of starter kits and BSM. And this is more than enough for amway (and other attached top level people) to profit even though none of the IBOs actually make any sales or profits. Just yesterday a friend asked me if I've heard of amway, and I said "better than you can imagine"...and I thought - this is an amway victim or about to be one. Fortunately, I was wrong. He had already made up his mind not to get into any MLM schemes. Here's a message to all those amway worshippers who call people who leave amway "quitters" or "losers" - YOU are the REAL LOSERS!! You don't have the guts to accept the truth that you have messed up your lives and relationships and continue to say the big (but hollow) things just to save your faces. And besides the world doesn't run according to your definition of what's good or bad. You have no right to call anyone anything just because he/she is not into amway or doesn't want to do it. Why don't you amway zombies have a taste of your own medicine and actually *read* some of the amway books - for example "Leadership and self-deception" - you will see that you yourselves are living in the box: The amway box!

Amway
Posted by: Riddler ()
Date: February 03, 2005 02:23PM

If you take a close look at what the "Diamonds" say it sounds just like the "health and wealth" preachers (Kenneth Copeland, Benny Hinn, Joyce Meyer, TBN, ect...) teach. It's more about greed than any thing else. Ever see the prices on their materials? It is any wonder HOW they make their money?

Right now the company is tilting on a ledge. Most of the work is hardly in Amway products since there have been flat sales in North America. Contracts are now the big business. In a recent message to employees, Amway was proud to accept Johnson & Johnson from them "outsourceing"
their products. J&J was "cutting their workforce" and saw Alticor as an prime outlet to make their products. Alberto/Culver also thought that also (Their organized labor compaired to Amway's non-organized labor).
Hear's a list of some other companies and products:
1) "Coppertone"
2) "V05"
3) "Suave"
Only by BOYCOTTING these products and Amway's (highly overpriced-See Consumer's Reports) will cause a shift of thinking in many people away from the Amway thinking. This is the only strong option left to reduce the "Diamond" way of thinking.

:!: :idea: Larger List Of Companies To Boycott: :!: :idea:
1)""L'Oreal"
2)"Johnson & Johnson "
3) "Spic N Span"
4) "Oxi-Clean" and related products.
5) "Prell" shampoo
-Look closely on any codes on the bottom of any products, if there is an "AA" , avoid it at all costs!!
-Or even a box displayedalond with the cleansers, If it says on the bottom "Access Business Group", avoid it also!

Amway
Posted by: Timmer ()
Date: May 28, 2005 11:35AM

I know a number of people who have made pretty good money in Amway.

Amway
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 28, 2005 06:34PM

See [www.culteducation.com]

Amway has a deeply troubled history of complaints, lawsuits and bad press.

Many people have lost money and multi-level marketing schemes generally appear problematic.

See [www.vandruff.com]

Amway
Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: May 29, 2005 04:05AM

Also, don't forget when anyone in scAmway is telling you about how much MONEY they are making, that is part of their SALESPITCH to get you to sign up with them.
That is the bait.

I knew one guy who got into scAmway, and over time, he became out of control. He would tell anyone anything to sign them up.
He even had these big cheques from scAmway he would show people, and would say he would get this monthly.
It was a flat out lie, i knew where he lived. He was broke.

But he arranged somehow to have some big "gross" cheque made out in his name, and then would show it around.

That is the scAmway tactic #1.
TELL PEOPLE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU ARE MAKING.
Then the people will want to join up.

How can you PROVE that they are really making money?
Its almost impossible.

That fact is that something like 95% of the MLM people make very little money, if any. We are talking minimum wage or lower.
That is how it is set up.

scAmway and some of the other MLM's can be mainly about selling their own people BOOKS and TAPES things of that nature.

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.