Current Page: 2 of 4
mary kay cosmetics
Posted by: IBeautify ()
Date: September 17, 2005 12:51AM

Trust me, Mary Kay is nothing more than a scam which will tear apart your marriage, family, and bank accout. I was right in the thick of it!

Options: ReplyQuote
mary kay cosmetics
Posted by: mknorma ()
Date: February 25, 2006 11:54AM

Being a Mary Kay consultant has been such a positive experience for me! I have never been tricked into believing that I could get a car for free. Nothing is free in life, duh!!! Everything that I have done in MK has been my choice :) When you do invest in MK products it is because you are going to sell them and make your profit...it's called investing!!! We cannot put the blame on MK or anything else in our life for ruining our marriage or family. Please take some responsibility! I am not a MK fanatic and I have a mind of my own and MK is a successful company that has helped so many women and their families!

mary kay cosmetics
Posted by: elena ()
Date: February 26, 2006 12:32AM

There are over 55,000 items on eBay under "Mary Kay." The one person I knew who tried to sell the stuff said she couldn't because it was overpriced and the women she was supposed to sell to were more likely to buy overpriced cosmetics in department stores rather than from her. She ended up giving it away. I found the products quite good, but wouldn't dream of paying what they were asking for them.

(Oh, and for mknorma: What you've written sounds very cultish insofar as all blame for lack of success rests in the hands of the "victim." Cults typically insist that if your experience is not good, the fault lies entirely with you, your lack of adherence to proper "standards," mindset, perseverence, or attitude.)

Ellen

mary kay cosmetics
Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: February 28, 2006 03:05AM

mknorma
Being a Mary Kay consultant has been such a positive experience for me! I have never been tricked into believing that I could get a car for free. Nothing is free in life, duh!!! Everything that I have done in MK has been my choice :) When you do invest in MK products it is because you are going to sell them and make your profit...it's called investing!!! We cannot put the blame on MK or anything else in our life for ruining our marriage or family. Please take some responsibility! I am not a MK fanatic and I have a mind of my own and MK is a successful company that has helped so many women and their families!

Methinks we have a troll here!

mary kay cosmetics
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 28, 2006 03:20AM

I really have not received any significant complaints about Mary Kay.

mary kay cosmetics
Posted by: PinkAndProud ()
Date: March 01, 2006 06:08AM

wow... I've heard a lot of complaints about "being taken advantage of" by Mary Kay directors and recruiters. Who made the decision to sign the Consultant agreement? who's choice was it to invest in inventory? Mary Kay has a proven (actually several) sales technique and the company has a website that teaches you EVERYTHING you need to know to sell the product. Anyone can do this business if they want to... blind women, paralyzed women... I've seen them cross the stage at Seminar! If you opened your own coffee shop or boutique would you blame the realtor or banker if your business failed? NO... you'd only have yourself and your business decisions to blame. There's one more thing that's awesome about Mary Kay... it's called the "Go-Give" Spirit... if you aren't happy with the director you have, you can find another one that will be happy to support you... without any compensation whatsoever. Show me a MLM that works like that.

mary kay cosmetics
Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: March 03, 2006 03:03AM

PinkAndProud
wow... I've heard a lot of complaints about "being taken advantage of" by Mary Kay directors and recruiters. Who made the decision to sign the Consultant agreement? who's choice was it to invest in inventory? Mary Kay has a proven (actually several) sales technique and the company has a website that teaches you EVERYTHING you need to know to sell the product. Anyone can do this business if they want to... blind women, paralyzed women... I've seen them cross the stage at Seminar! If you opened your own coffee shop or boutique would you blame the realtor or banker if your business failed? NO... you'd only have yourself and your business decisions to blame. There's one more thing that's awesome about Mary Kay... it's called the "Go-Give" Spirit... if you aren't happy with the director you have, you can find another one that will be happy to support you... without any compensation whatsoever. Show me a MLM that works like that.

Oh, look! What a coincidence. A second person who has joined the site for the express purpose of responding to this Mary Kay thread! I guess word got out in someon's downline and they've all been told to come post here about how great Mary Kay is.

mary kay cosmetics
Date: March 03, 2006 03:52AM

Hopefully it's not that sinister.

I don't receive complaints about Mary Kay.

I do receive many complaints about Herbalife and Amway though.

mary kay cosmetics
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: March 07, 2006 04:40AM

rrmoderator
Hopefully it's not that sinister.

I don't receive complaints about Mary Kay.

I do receive many complaints about Herbalife and Amway though.
What's up w/Primerica? Any complaints there?

mary kay cosmetics
Date: March 07, 2006 05:26AM

Yes. There have been a few complaints.

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.