Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
can't post
Posted by: valerie thomas ()
Date: December 28, 2010 11:49PM

Hi All; I've been trying to post with the password given me by the site,but both assigned passwords have been tagged as not valid.
(Am interesetd in contributing to the thread re;Desteni cult). thanks! Val

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: can't post
Posted by: valerie thomas ()
Date: January 10, 2011 09:40AM

Still unsuccessfully trying the passwords mailed me by the RRI site so I can access the forum and post comments relating to Desteni cult,(esp. in response to recent post by "sandman".) Each time I use a newly generated password I'm told it's either inactive or not valid. I shall soon expire from old age, never having posted my deep thoughts I fear.....:) Had to use my husband's email to post this because mine is "in use", by me. Oh help. Have finally found something more frustrating than cults!!

Posted by: inthelight_57 ()
Date: March 03, 2011 11:23AM

I can't post either .... What's going on?

Still Cannot Log In or Post ...
Posted by: Jim ()
Date: November 24, 2011 07:01AM

I still cannot log in or post, even though I'm registered. Why is this such a problem?

I've only seen two forums (out of hundreds of forums that I've joined!!!) with this issue. The other Forum with this same problem is Watchmen's Cry. They also offer no support or solution to the problem.

-- Jim

Re: Still Cannot Log In or Post ...
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 24, 2011 01:18PM

Jim:

Very few people have problems accessing this board.

In fact, many new members have recently logged on.

We don't have the resources to provide technical support other than the advice posted here.

Sorry, if that is not enough to work out your problem.

Can't Post > What Is Wrong ... ???
Posted by: Jacobes ()
Date: November 25, 2011 03:07AM

This is a very strange issue, highly unusual .... I am a member of hundreds (that's not an exaggeration!!!) of forums, and every single one of them is working just fine!!! I've been on many forums since 1996, and have only run into this problem with two forums:

1) Cult Education
2) Watchman's Cry

These are the ONLY two forums I have any problems with posting. There is nothing wrong with my computer or my Internet Service Provider (Charter Communications). We have many devices (three laptops, iPhone, Archos Tablet, several Cell Phones, Wi, X-Box, and three desktop computers) all in our house that are getting online with no problems.

There must be somebody who could figure out what is going on ... I'm not the only person who is having this issue with not being able to log in or post messages to the Cult Education Forums ....

Re: Can't Post > What Is Wrong ... ???
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 25, 2011 10:46AM

You apparently have no problem posting now.

Posted by: homeblessings ()
Date: May 20, 2012 08:43AM

I am experiencing the same problem described above in these posts.

It seems there is no tech support. OK. Whatever.

I'll likely end up being content as a spectator of the forum.

For the long term, admin might consider using a better forum app. This one seems flaky.

The topic of cults is important. Real cults have real victims inside them, and many users of this forum hope to assist with rescuing.

I highly appreciate admin's drive to hold this forum.

Posted by: senhome ()
Date: June 21, 2012 09:04AM

Be sure to login with username (not email address)
and password.

Is Calvary Chapel a Cult
Posted by: Paul Burdette ()
Date: July 15, 2012 08:22PM

I have been with Calvary Chapel since Chuck Smith was in a tent in Costa Mesa, California. He saw how so many churches were failing to reach the needs of the young people on the beaches of California. He is a Spirit Filled Servent of God and his only goal is to see people saved and filled with the Spirit of God so they can go out and tell others The Good News. He does not condem other churches,but states in his book Calvary Chapel Distinctives they all have a purpose in Gods Kingdom for today. He just questions the unbiblical forms of government in some of the churches, and believes that is the reason for so many failures , or non growth, problems in the churches today. Chuck does not need me to speak for him, but what I have seen in his defense, Is that when all the complainers can see thousnads come to Christ every Sunday in your church like Chuck does, you might understand what the value of Sharing the Word in truth and Spirit means. I have seen hundreds come to the alter in one service, and that is not all, everyone of them are followed up, picked up and taken to bible studys and to church so they can be nurtured and cared for. ISN'T THIS WHAT CHRISTIANITY ALL ABOUT. SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS AND SEEING PEOPLE SAVED AND NURTURED INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. yOU COMPLAINERS NEED TO LOOK AT YOUR OWN LIFE AND SEE WHERE ITS GOING, INSTEAD OF COMPLAING ABOUT SOMEONE THAT IS DOING GODS WILL ON THE EARTH TODAY.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.