Possible hack attempted
Posted by: LB_Slayer ()
Date: March 07, 2022 09:48AM

Went to log in today. The screen after I hit “login” said “ Possible hack attempted” in bright red letters. I tried again and it worked fine. Do you think my account was hacked? Am I being targeted? I’m afraid for my safety.

I think I just tried to login and i hit the button too fast… hopefully it’s just an automated response.

Anyone else have this happen to them???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Possible hack attempted
Posted by: oneclickwonder ()
Date: March 14, 2022 01:56PM

this has happened to me too.

weird that its happened to both of us. the same thing happens when I click too many times and try to log in to my online banking. I wonder why.

probably just a weird computer glitch from clicking too fast.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2022 01:57PM by oneclickwonder.

Posted by: Folaha ()
Date: June 25, 2024 03:31PM

Posted by: sasukeuchihas ()
Date: October 01, 2024 07:38AM

Hi everyone. Recently discovered the “Bonuses” section on https://slotscity.ua/bonuses and was pleasantly impressed by the generous offers. Various promotions, such as freespins and deposit bonuses, make the game more interesting and allow you to increase your winnings. The terms of bonuses are clear and accessible, which is very pleasing. I have already taken advantage of several promotions and noticed how it improved my gaming experience. If you want to increase your chances of success, be sure to check out this section!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2024 07:39AM by sasukeuchihas.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 6?
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.