Baptist group illegally smuggles children out of Haiti
Posted by: Warfrog ()
Date: February 05, 2010 08:21AM

A Baptist group illegally smuggled 33 children out of Haiti. The children were not orphans like the group leader claimed they were. If the group's intentions were truly honorable then why would they ovoid doing all the legal paperwork? Why would they convince disaster victims to give up their children? Why would they lie about the fact that the children were not even orphans? I hate cults, they make me sick!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Baptist group illegally smuggles children out of Haiti
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: February 13, 2010 12:06AM

Warfrog,
I agree with you about cults, they make me sick also. I actually was in a church a few years back and a middle aged couple joined up sort of...out of no where. They seemed indifferent about philosophical or theological conversation. They only talked about ''helping'' and ''doing''. They wanted to become missionaries right away. I thought it was odd. This occured many years...in fact decades after my cult ordeal. This church I am talking about was Baptist and also legit.
Anyhow the couple goes to South America as missionaries and our super gullible Pastor is reading their letters and of course...they want our financial support...etc...etc....
Then my Pastor gets a scathing letter from the South American church they joined who in turn...had trouble with the law because of them. Turns out this couple is crossing the border three or four times a day in one of the church vans(can you guess where this is going) and the authorities were going to ivestigate them for trafficking illegals.

So I thought of them when I read the article. But I don't know about this most recent Babtist group. Weren't the children all different ages and sexes? I thought that groups involved in child abduction and selling children were kind of age specific. Like maybe one group would target infants to sell to barren couples while another group would target pre-teen boys for pedaphile sex slave and maybe another group would reach out to young women for prostitution. I'm talking about small groups as this one seemed to be. Maybe if there was some huge and questionable compound back home where they could take the youth, maybe then I could see a plan. But this just...it doesn't seem to make sense. Where would they exploit this group? It's a large group of children ....all ages....I don't know.
Does any part of you think that maybe they did just mess up over the paperwork?
I honestly don't know myself.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.