Current Page: 36 of 36
Re: Ex members of John MacArthur's church
Posted by: freegrace ()
Date: June 28, 2020 12:16AM

I am a former member of a Master's Seminary affiliated church in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The Pastors are graduates of Master's Seminary. I was disciplined for my online behavior in exposing Calvinism and Lordship Salvation on Facebook. I went through the whole process of church discipline and was excommunicated and shunned from GraceLife Church of Edmonton for being divisive and factious. I wasn't the one being divisive. I was speaking the truth. Both Calvinism and Lordship Salvation are false gospels. They are heresy and John MacArthur is a heretic! Thank you for exposing this man for what he is, a wolf! I want my former church to be exposed for what it is, a cult! They spiritually abused me. If you are one Facebook I have a group called Free Grace Believers Against Calvinism and Lordship Salvation. I would love to connect and be friends on Facebook if you are on there.

Thank you and God bless!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: umfs ()
Date: July 03, 2020 02:21AM

Please get ahold of me. Our marriage and family are being destroyed by a Master's seminary church plant. Please help! E

Posted by: Tim McKinney ()
Date: September 28, 2020 08:09PM

Dear Saints:
Pray for John , back in 1989 when a 1000 of us pro-life Christians were praying at an abortion clinic at 6th and Westmoreland streets in Los Angles, brother John MacArthur, said we were not of God and this is not what Peter or Paul would have done because we were breaking the law by prayerfully blocking the entrance of the abortion clinic. The commander Bob Vernon, of the Los Angles police force for that day, was a member of "Grace To You", John MacArthur's church and had gone to him for advice and we were brutalized and physically damage that day by the police while peacefully praying.
It is time for John to confess his fault that we might pray for him.

[www.focusonthefamily.com]

Acts
5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
5:40 And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go. 5:41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

Current Page: 36 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.