Current Page: 36 of 36
Re: Ex members of John MacArthur's church
Posted by: freegrace ()
Date: June 28, 2020 12:16AM

I am a former member of a Master's Seminary affiliated church in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The Pastors are graduates of Master's Seminary. I was disciplined for my online behavior in exposing Calvinism and Lordship Salvation on Facebook. I went through the whole process of church discipline and was excommunicated and shunned from GraceLife Church of Edmonton for being divisive and factious. I wasn't the one being divisive. I was speaking the truth. Both Calvinism and Lordship Salvation are false gospels. They are heresy and John MacArthur is a heretic! Thank you for exposing this man for what he is, a wolf! I want my former church to be exposed for what it is, a cult! They spiritually abused me. If you are one Facebook I have a group called Free Grace Believers Against Calvinism and Lordship Salvation. I would love to connect and be friends on Facebook if you are on there.

Thank you and God bless!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ex members of John MacArthur's church
Posted by: umfs ()
Date: July 03, 2020 02:21AM

Please get ahold of me. Our marriage and family are being destroyed by a Master's seminary church plant. Please help! E

Options: ReplyQuote
Current Page: 36 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.