Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: May 31, 2009 05:00AM

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. Matthew 24:24

The problem with Tony Cunningham...the false apostle, false teacher, false prophet, and false pastor....Tony has NOT performed any great signs and or miracle....except to promotes himself and rip people off, all in the name of Jesus.

• Tony's alleged miracle of healing his eyesight after returning back from Marysville Washington = HOAX
• Tony said he was allegedly apprehended at gun point in Dominican Republic of Congo shaken down for his passport, no witnesses = HOAX
• Tony Turned Hurricane Rita to the North = Hoax

I could go on with more examples and many of you could share your experience of the spiritual abuses.
One that stands out is the time Tony took a big group of carefully selected SOMA students, elders-sycophants to bring some token supply's to the victims of Hurricane Katrina. I think there were some 60+ people who came supposedly to assist with another church that had been working non stop for over a month helping the victims. They come in and immediately Tony's agenda does not fit in with what is already going on so the relationship is severed real quickly.
Meanwhile Tony and Mike Visconti the director of Celebrate (my wife has become a Tony worshiping sycophant and I will always be in) Recovery, conveniently brought their HOGs they go on a sight seeing (prayer) trip into New Orland’s they had a small group follow them and proceeded to bring some token supply's (water) to the victims.

Looking back at how Tony carry's himself in the public arena is simply arrogant and self serving.

When hurricane Rita was heading toward Huston and Galveston and massive evacuation efforts were in effect all over the area. After being isolated in his room for a while. Tony got the wild hair to get pastor Brandon and pastor Tom in a car and they headed towards Galveston. Tony said that he drove out beyond all the barricades and got as close to the sea wall and prayed to God. Tony came back with both Brandon & Tom claiming that Tony convened God to move the eye of the storm off the path to Galveston and Huston and that this was a real miracle.
but I challenge you go back and create a time line what was tony doing before he got Brandon & Tom in the car?
What time did they leave and how long did it take to drive to where they said that they allegedly stood in Galveston.
Then look at all the National Weather reports and at what time the storm was changing its course based upon the historical patterns. you will learn that that there was news reports that hurricane Rita was moving off the path and heading north poor Brandon & Tom came back worshiping Tony. They then created an atmosphere that truly Tony is a profit like Elijah.
That lie came back to Sacramento to Hoodwink all the people here and this lie went up to Marysville Washington.

again the words that comes to mind is reckless and irresponsible and a classic example of mind manipulation....

HOAX = to trick people into believing something is real when it is not

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:13

These are not my words, they are from the the word of God, the Bible.
Deuteronomy 18:20-22
But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."
You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?"
If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously.
Do not be afraid of him.

BraveHeart

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2009 05:16AM by BraveHeart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Paul74 ()
Date: May 31, 2009 08:58AM

Ring barer
While in a deposition regarding a law suit against Mr. Cunningham and Radiant Life Church:

Mr. Cunningham, while being sworn in under oath was asked if SOMA, (Mr. Cunningham’s School of Ministry Arts) was an organization (501c3) under Radiant Life or if SOMA was its very own organization (5601c3) run by Mr. Cunningham.

His answer to the attorney while under oath was that he was not sure and that he was just an instructor of the school.

When asked under oath who would know this information Mr. Cunningham answered that Ann Simon, the former Dean of SOMA, was responsible for setting up and overseeing all parts of the SOMA organization and that he was under her direction to help plan missions, help find instructors and instruct himself.

Mr. Cunningham’s answer to the attorney has now put the liability of SOMA on Ann Simon should further legal implications regarding SOMA arise…

Furthermore, Mr. Cunningham is known to have said while teaching at SOMA that SOMA was his school… Mr. Cunningham touted that he was in charge of salaries, the budget, the curriculum and all financial decisions. Yet he denied this fact under oath by stating that the weight of the structural authority was Ann Simon’s responsibility and that he was vague in his knowledge of how she set up and operated the School.

Mr. Cunningham also stated that SOMA was closed due to Ann Simon moving to Oregon with her family and her not being able to run the school… however, the school did not shut down until almost 2 years after Ann Simon left. Mr. Cunningham put Jeremy Stewart in charge as dean and continued to operate the school, salaries, the budget, the curriculum and all financial decisions long after Ann Simon was gone.

Lastly, SOMA was never set up as its own 501c3 to the surprise of the elder board last year. Until that time the elder board was under the impression that SOMA was Mr. Cunningham’s own organization and therefore they believed that they had no say in any decisions he made in regard to the school and its moneys… approximately 10 students graduated for approximately 4 years each paying $9000 in tuition totaling at least $360,000 in moneys not accounted for by Radiant Life Church and into the pocket of Mr. Cunningham… SOMA tuition did not pay for student books, mission trips, class dinners, graduation, or graduation cloths. Very little money was paid to instructors and none of the money from part time or dropped students was accounted for either…

More news to come….

p.s. Ann, I care, that’s why its on here… thought you should know…

For what it is worth - my understanding is that Evelyn Shakenberger (RLC Bookkeeper) accounted for all the funds from SOMA. All instructors were paid by RLC & their W2's or 1099's came from RLC also. Therefore there are a set of books.

Also, if one was to really dig - that is like during an investigation by the IRS and/or law enforcement - tracing the money would be easy. Tony's just not that smart to be able to cover it all up.

Posted by: JustAsIAm ()
Date: May 31, 2009 02:08PM

Paul74
For what it is worth - my understanding is that Evelyn Shakenberger (RLC Bookkeeper) accounted for all the funds from SOMA. All instructors were paid by RLC & their W2's or 1099's came from RLC also. Therefore there are a set of books.

Also, if one was to really dig - that is like during an investigation by the IRS and/or law enforcement - tracing the money would be easy. Tony's just not that smart to be able to cover it all up.[/quote

Evelyn's role was to simply track the money and then do what Tony told her. Remember - up until recently, the board of elders was under the impression that SOMA was Tony's school and that they had no say in it. The staff of SOMA received neither W-2's or 1099. They were simply paid an honorarium. The intelligent, law abiding instructors claimed this income on their taxes I'm sure, and proceeded to pay a hefty amount of self-employment tax on the meager earnings.

You are right that an investigation would uncover massive fraud. Some of the elders already found evidence of it - and were run off the board and out of the church for daring to tell Tony he was doing something illegal. Maybe the IRS is already interested and maybe the current lawsuit will ask for a forensic accounting of the Church's records and of Tony's personal accounts. Rumor has it that he's already moving his assets around. Remember the Cobra the elders bought and built for him? The one he proceeded to publically give to the church and the same one the elders then privately gave back to him? Who is left who could afford to purchase the Cobra from Tony? The only one that comes to my mind is Steve Sellers and I'm sure that he would gladly donate it back to Tony when the time is right. After all, he's provided Tony with every vehicle in the last 10 years!

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: June 01, 2009 06:09AM

I have heard that during Tony Cunningham's deposition he lied about an investigation. When asked about an investigation that the board of elders was conducting, Tony Cunningham said that it was in reference to an employee and he was concerned that the attorneys not go there and possibly breach confidentiality.

WHATEVER!

First, Tony is the last person that should be saying anything about a breach of confidentiality, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Second, we all know the employee that Tony is referring to and I am sure to bring everything into the light that employee would gladly sign a release.

Secondly we all also know that the board of elders at that time invested a tremendous amount of their energy and time into investigating Tony Cunningham not the employee. This is the same line he has been feeding the congregation since the business meeting last October. Oh, we can't talk about that it involved an employee of Radiant Life Church. Again I say, WHATEVER! Yes it sure did involve an employee of Radiant Life Church, it involved you Tony Cunningham!

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: June 01, 2009 10:31AM

Please watch this video... Even if you have watched it before. This is very plain and very simple to watch.

JAY CAMERON'S THE CHURCH MAFIA INTERVIEW PART I, II & III

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

THese videos are great... If you like 'em fine... if you don't. I really don't give a fuck... to each their own.

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: June 01, 2009 02:18PM

Transparent
Please watch this video... Even if you have watched it before. This is very plain and very simple to watch.

JAY CAMERON'S THE CHURCH MAFIA INTERVIEW PART I, II & III

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

THese videos are great... If you like 'em fine... if you don't. I really don't give a fuck... to each their own.

I just watched these videos and recommend them to everyone. Radiant Life Church isn't the only place that spiritual abuse happens. Tony Cunningham is not unique or holy spirit inspired. He is purely a self motivated son of a bitch. These videos confirm that spiritual abuse and all that goes with it is happening in other places to other people. We are not alone and we are definately not crazy. Tony Cunningham is though and those still around him had better wake up!

Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunnin
Date: June 03, 2009 01:16AM

Ring barer
While in a deposition regarding a law suit against Mr. Cunningham and Radiant Life Church:

Mr. Cunningham, while being sworn in under oath was asked if SOMA, (Mr. Cunningham’s School of Ministry Arts) was an organization (501c3) under Radiant Life or if SOMA was its very own organization (5601c3) run by Mr. Cunningham.

His answer to the attorney while under oath was that he was not sure and that he was just an instructor of the school.

When asked under oath who would know this information Mr. Cunningham answered that Ann Simon, the former Dean of SOMA, was responsible for setting up and overseeing all parts of the SOMA organization and that he was under her direction to help plan missions, help find instructors and instruct himself.

Mr. Cunningham’s answer to the attorney has now put the liability of SOMA on Ann Simon should further legal implications regarding SOMA arise…

Furthermore, Mr. Cunningham is known to have said while teaching at SOMA that SOMA was his school… Mr. Cunningham touted that he was in charge of salaries, the budget, the curriculum and all financial decisions. Yet he denied this fact under oath by stating that the weight of the structural authority was Ann Simon’s responsibility and that he was vague in his knowledge of how she set up and operated the School.

Mr. Cunningham also stated that SOMA was closed due to Ann Simon moving to Oregon with her family and her not being able to run the school… however, the school did not shut down until almost 2 years after Ann Simon left. Mr. Cunningham put Jeremy Stewart in charge as dean and continued to operate the school, salaries, the budget, the curriculum and all financial decisions long after Ann Simon was gone....

This should be A WAKE UP CALL TO ANYONE ATTENDING RADIANT LIFE!!!
YES TO ALL OF YOU STAFFERS, ELDERS & SYCOPHANTS WHO HAVE YOUR LIPS SPIRITUALY SUPPER GLUED TO TONY'S ASS!!!

TONY WILL SO QUICKLY TOSS YOU UNDER THE BUS WHEN HE IS DONE SPIRITUALY RAPPING YOU & USING UP YOUR RESOURSES & FAMILY!

BraveHeart

Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunnin
Date: June 03, 2009 02:08AM

I am going to say this,
people like Mike Visconti, the director of Celebrate Recovery of Radiant Life simply enabeles Tony's Evil Behavior!!!

This makes staffers likw Mike V. And all the remaining elders and sycophants GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION !!!

SO WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE TOSSED UNDER THE BUS LIKE ANN SIMON WAS?

COULD IT BE MIKE VISCONTI THE NEXT PERSON TO BE TOSSED UNDER THE BUS???,

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: June 03, 2009 08:19AM

LOL............looks like the RLC twitter site is really booming with one follower.

Name Radiant Life Church
Location Sacramento, CA
Web [www.radian]...
Bio Get updates on what's happening at Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, CA! 0
Following 1
Followers

Posted by: Mville04 ()
Date: June 03, 2009 10:12AM

Whatajoke; that link doesn't seem to be working right.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.