Current Page: 42 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: July 08, 2008 12:28PM

Loe [L]--- PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. Your private message to me is more validation of how hypocritical and untruthful you have been. All the things you claim to be in your PM dude, try living them out because i certainly never saw those things out of you while there.

Moderater- Loe Jandziak has private messaged my and pretty much fessed up to being Joe[L] who is SpeakTruth and who knows who else that has been on here to subvert the thread. He has been banned and continues to come on here under other names. He is not very smart or crafty in the way he does this and it is very obvious in his private message to me that although he does not "attend radiant life' he is very connected to the people there and still runs one of their meeting groups. He is an apologist for the church that he claims he does not attend. He has not provided any bit of substance to the issues raised here. The point of all of the threads regarding Radiant Life Church is ultimately to expose their destructiveness and cultish nature as well as their poor leadership, lack of accountability, and ungodly practices. I wish we could just lump all of the threads under a heading of "The destructive and cultsh nature of Radiant Life Church" but we have already created many different threads. don't be misled though they all have the same purpose of exposing the church leadership for what they are.... manipulators of the word of god.

There has been great continuity in this thread from the people who are united in exposing the truth about Radiant Life Church. You and Love have attempted to subvert the truth and definately have destracted at times but we are focused on what is at hand.

I hope that your pm of me has brought you favor among your radiant life friends and leadership. Loe you are still very much programmed with faulty wiring and I hope you continue to seek the real word if that is what you choose. As for me, aybe someday I will come around butfor now you, your buddy, the leadership at Radiant Life, and alot of the phony people have made me disgusted regarding chritianity. You are everything that is wrong with the church today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2010 01:46AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: July 08, 2008 12:53PM

Apologies for the all caps in the last post but I have asked Joe L the last time he pmd to please not pm me. He just doesn't get it. His pms are just another tactic to try to manipulate and draw you in.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 08, 2008 09:39PM

To whom it may concern:

Joe [L] has been banned from this message board.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2010 01:47AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: July 08, 2008 10:07PM

To those wondering...NO! I was not an elder in the church... I would never even be considered as elder material.... you see.... People who grew up in the hood.... Are not considered elder material.... if you work at mcdonalds, or the dollar tree... you are not elder material whatsoever..... If you have money and then you might possibly be invited.... if you kiss tony's rear... then you really have a chance. All the postings from Joe [L] and Aaron Love are just ridiculous.... Mr Moderator... thanks for banning these individuals.... my my how this thread is growing... very happy to see the exposure of rlc for what it is... All you guys have been doing a great job at posting an d this thread is going where it needs to go.... now to the prophecy given by martin scott.... it is obvious that tony did not take it for what it was... tony lost focus, tony started doing his own thing and drawing away from the truth in order to market his lie!!!! think about this... martin scott prophesied about favor for xx amount of years.... who even knows if the favor he was talking about was for the so called starbucks style of planting churches????? you know what I mean... perhaps God was showing favor for those years so rlc could acutally focus on growing people and loving people instead of planting churches... justt something to think about... i bought into the lie and it screwed me over.... but I'm gone.... I have nothing to do with rlc or it's practices..... so to my fellow folks who continue to blog.... let's continue to let the truth be told....

transparent

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2010 01:45AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: July 09, 2008 08:50AM

Before I respond, I would like to let all the readers know who I am and a little about my background if I may.

My name is Ryan Lazalier. I am the Ryan L. that “whatajoke” speaks about. When he says, “About people giving babies away, sharing ring things, kids calling their parents filthy rags and leaving, people in leadership amassing their own followings, competition among church members, lack of leadership accountability, lack of fiscal accountability or responsibility, tony and brandon and ryan and paul and michael and anyone else worship, the churches contribution to failed relationships, business deals gone wrong, etc, etc, etc. Discipleship gone very very wrong.” And… “I do realize there are exaggerations on the postings but for even the exagerrations there are some basis for the claim. For example---Pastor tony having concubines and affairs, probably exagerration. Pastor tony acting inappropriately arondyong women---probably not. My spouse was so blown away at seeing the godly married men in the church with their hands on other women--- massages, etc. Ryan L was a big one. all the young girls clamor around him. His rubbing and touching etc. Absolutely not appropriate for a godly married man, i don't care what you say.

I have not attended Radiant Life for about 2 and a half months now. I did not leave RLC, but simply stopped going. It was time for me to leave. After coming from many angles of Religion, including coming out of Mormonism, I am astonished with the clevorness of Satan. I was lured back into his grip and he used me as an instrument of hurt for others. However, I really do not want to waste my time,energy and and spirit on being hurt all the time and bitter. So I chose to leave with a mindset to be of support to others as I now redefine who I really am and who God really is. For now, I have to trust God in healing those I hurt and healing my heart as well. What I will strive to do in future postings, is to not focus on the individuals or to slander anyone, but on the true heart of the real issue.

Much to “whatajokes” credit and to add to his postings, I have participated in wrong doings that go beyond those he stated above. I have led others astray through forms of discipleship and other teaching settings. I have passed down oppressive phillosophies that only caused some if not many others to wonder down depressive paths. I have directed peoples courses and took the position of God at times. I have preached the Gospel out of selfish intent and out of a desire to please man. May Gods mercy and forgiveness be on me and on those I preached to for that. I have waisted a lot of time and deep heartache trying to please “man” and trying to perfect my flesh. I had almost lost my true nature as “son” to my Glorious Father in heaven.

TO ALL WHO READ THIS and to ALL WHO I HAVE PERSONALLY HURT OR LED ASTRAY, I AM DEEPLY SORRY! I gave you what I began to believe in. My desire was to do good but I did more harm than good. I NEVER TAUGHT OUT OF A DESIRE TO DO HARM! I LOVE GOD AND TRUELY LOVE PEOPLE! However, I gave you emptiness and put burdens on you that were not yours to carry. I am confident that God will restore it all. I am confident that God will destroy this Spirit of religion that slithers its way into righteous mens and womans lives.

Whatajoke, whomever you are, are right by much of what you say and noticed through the years. For that I am grieved. Please forgive me.

Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: July 09, 2008 10:09AM

Most of you probably know me, I am Matt Michalak. I have been aware of this forum for some time and have never posted here… I left RLC almost 2 years ago after I had come to some personal convictions that changed my look on RLC and what I had been brainwashed to believe… due to my interactions with Tony Cunningham and RLC I can validate and refute many of the posts on this blog… several days ago I was preparing to post a message but due to a recent post I have to switch it up a bit…

I can’t testify to the danger of RLC and the corrupt leadership. I have first hand knowledge of how that place works all the way up the latter and I can tell you that many of your concerns are correct. Everything from manipulation, coercion, false teachings, a huge spit of control, failed relationships, failed marriages, damaged parent child relationships, sideways business and housing deals and the list goes on… but that has all been addressed here in this forum, some of it exaggerated, some of it watered down by current RLC members, some of it right on… but what I really want to focus on right now is Ryan Lazalier’s recent post…

I believe that all who have been hurt are due an apology from the leadership of RLC… there are many families and individuals that have been damaged, hurt and lied about… I have said for a while that what I desire to see is restitution in the form of a public acknowledgement and apology of the misleading and selfish corrupt motives of the leadership at RLC... I, like many of you, want people to be held accountable instead of shifting the blame to those that “don’t live up” or have left the church…

What Ryan Lazalier stated in his post was exactly that… he just stood up and took responsibility for his own actions and denounced them before everyone that reads this forum… by doing that he, in my eyes, has distinguished himself from the leadership of RLC and done exactly what they need to be doing… thank you Ryan for having the balls to look at yourself objectively and ask for forgiveness… I FORGIVE YOU…

And in light of that I want to apologize for my part… many of you know that I was a full blown follower of Tony Cunningham and all that he taught… as a result to was arrogant, I believed that we had it all, I talk down to some people, I listened to much slander of others in the church, I damaged people in discipleship and gave horrible council to people that thought I was spiritual… I was loud about my beliefs and as a result convinced people to do the same as me and believe the same as me… I was soooo wrong… so to anyone who has a beef with me I am sorry…

Now I am free from RLC and the leadership…. And I am empowered inside of myself to stand up and say that RLC leadership you are wrong, you are dangerous, you have lost your way and you have damaged more people than you have helped… if you think me wrong check your fruit as Tony has told you to do in the past… there has been more hurt than help… I IMPLORE YOU… FOLLOW RYANS EXAMPLE, YOU OWE RESTITUTION… AND APOLOGIES…

The last thing… this forum could be a powerful tool if it does not loose its purpose with retarded arguments… keep it real, keep it honest, and let it be a place where people can

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: July 09, 2008 12:05PM

hey committed2(TONY) I say this because I have read your committed allegence to Tony. with all the 42 pages of poastings you can not name one thing that Tony has done wrong! I find that a bit odd. How can you endorse the teaching of spiritual parenting and see victiums like Jerry Box & Dan Davis? and don't give me the same excuse Tony uses that excuse "they were never one of us" or are you one of thoes guys running arround with a gold ring on? if so explane to the others here what the Ring is all about? tell us more about the covanant relationship?

you sent me a private message aksing for some information about Josh & Katrina so here is my advice to you go sit down and ask Tony what happened to them get Tonys side of the story then go sit down with Josh and compair notes! then go ask Tony why he a Pastor Esley Simmons are not friends any more? or better yet go find all the people who have left rlc and find out what happened to pastor Jeff and pastor Adam what happened to pastor Kevin? and then sit down withTony and get his spin. hopefuly the blinders will fall off your eyes and you will see that Tony has a real problem keeping relationships specificaly the ones that he can't control!
Tony has to keep re-inventing his goals and direction because he keeps burning all the bridges !
in Tonys stratigic advance class Tony justifys having a few victiums along the way like I said he will sacrifice 99 to get that one family with deep pockets that he can control.

you said "What happened to Josh & Katrina Millar from RLC? its like one day they were here and the next day they were gone? it all seemed to happen around the time they had their new kids... i really miss them...rumors have been flying ever since but i sure woudl like to now what happened to them..."

what rumors? or are you just trying to stir things up!

commited one you are generalizing and not being specific, this is somthing Tony does very well. I suggest that you be honest and specific, untill then I don't trust you

Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: July 09, 2008 12:45PM

In this I agree with Braveheart and you should go to each person who he/she suggested and find out their story... then you can come to me and ask me my story and why I am not there... you think that Josh and Katrina just left? Maybe your not in the inner circle as much as you would like to be... because you would have got some false story as to why they are not there and you would not have to ask... the fact is there are many stories that RLC members never heard the other side too... try Bill Simon...

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: July 09, 2008 07:10PM

For the record the past 42 pages of postings are not condeming or judging the people attending rlc.
there are many there who truly love God. yes there are some still there hopping that they will be able to influence the leadership (Tony) to undo the false teachings, and to thoes may the Lord give you the faith, discernment & wisdom to endure false teachings.

I strongly challange you to examin the fruits of Tony's ministry. Yes go back and find out why Tony left North Bend Oregon why did he lock horns with the leadership there? why is he not on good terms with that congration today?

why does Tony now keep a protective layer of protection arround him giving himself that celiberty sratus. He is unaprochable and extreemly difficult to set up an appointment with. You don't believe me just try it for yourself!
now how many times did Jesus run arround like an unapprochable celiberty? awe but we do see other religious leaders today acting like Tony is, just look Bennie Hinn. hmmm I think maybe Tony suffers from class envey.

I just don't read anything in the Bible that models the life style that Tony displayes
its that holier than Swiss cheese attitude.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: July 10, 2008 02:54AM

Braveheart, I came accross this that may interest you. It's a little erie.

FOCUS ON HIGHLIGHTED AREAS!

2 Peter 2 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
2 Peter 2
False Teachers and Their Destruction
1But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping. 4For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell,[a] putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment; 5if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; 6if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; 7and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men 8(for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— 9if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.[c] 10This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature[d] and despise authority.
Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings; 11yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord. 12But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
13They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.[[/b]e] 14With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood! 15They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved the wages of wickedness. 16But he was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey—a beast without speech—who spoke with a man's voice and restrained the prophet's madness.
17These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. 18For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. 19They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. 20If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. 21It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. 22Of them the proverbs are true: "A dog returns to its vomit,"[f]and, "A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud."

Current Page: 42 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.