Current Page: 41 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 07, 2008 10:35AM

Irritated:

Stay on topic and within the rules you agreed to before posting here.

Your admissions about how you were influenced by RLC teachings regarding your family is interesting.

It appears that RLC isolated people from their families and manipulated relationships, which is a consistent complaint people have made here.

This thread has been plagued by RLC apologists apparently intent upon subverting it.

That type of response at a message board to critics of group and its leaders does at times seem to reflect a "cult-like" mindset.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: July 07, 2008 10:56AM

irrtated. thank you for clarifying. the timing of your posts and the sarcastic trolling nature of the koolaid thing put me and others on their guard. This was typical of speaktruth and loves posts. Thank you for sharing. We are just on guard here because there have been several attempts to subvert and evade the issues. My apologies to you. To be honet with you, I was a little hurt by the church but more than that very confused in the end over the teachings and the crappy way people represent christ. I am trying to put it back together but have gotten the attitude that if those are christians and that is a church I want no part of it. I still think people need to know what has gone on there so that they are not put in the same situation and they do not waste alot of time there.

Date: July 07, 2008 11:49AM

further info- a speaktruth post on my space to the guy who gave the baby away. 242 groups are part of the radiant life culture of destruction.

[profile.myspace.com]

Apr 1 2008 10:57 PM

So will you make it to "242" tonight? Weve been havin an awesome time!

Date: July 07, 2008 11:51AM

i cant figure out how to post these my space addresses but it is there.

Date: July 07, 2008 12:22PM

Maynard
TMAC...I was just wondering what your take on discipleship was, or accountability, or whatever...Who are you accountable to? I was also wondering if you could possibly elaborate on your above statement: "Unbiblical teachings of Tony"...What does that mean? Could you possibly list maybe 5 teachings of Tony that are obviously unbiblical? Please be specific...thank you...

cmon dude. read the posts. tmacs issues are the same as everyone elses. There have been well over 5 of tonys misteaching brought up on here.

Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: July 08, 2008 03:59AM

whatajoke
TMAC, you are not hijacking this thread. Your posts have been helpful and is the reality of RLC as i feel the same way and have experienced the saame things. It helps for us to be united on here in spreading the word about the destructive and cultish nature of Radiant Life Churc. I do hope you reconsider your decision to not post or waste time here. This thread is vital and helpful to help prevent others from being destroyed by the church. Unity helps bring validity. The more people who share the more likely someone new on here will consider the information being provided. There already have been several people who have been on here at one time or another. I would guess a dozen or more. I would encourage everyone who has experienced the destructiveness of RLC to continue to speak out to prevent others from being abused by the church or as irritated said and still hasn't explained drinking their own version of koolaid.

WAJ,

My schedule doesn't allow me to be on here. I had free time the other day due to the holiday and I made a visit. I can't mentioned on this thread what I am currently doing in regards to exposing the truth about RLC because it will defeat my purpose. Just know that I am being vital outside of this forum. Like I mentioned before, my focus is on their church plants and reaching the people in those communities.

My reasoning for not wanting to get involve with this thread again is because I have to debate with trolls and Tony followers whose sole purpose is to divert the truth and create discord on here. Since I was the one who created this thread, I will be use as bait to take the focus off of RLC. You see everytime I address a follower of Tony they have manipulated me by diverting my attention on them instead of RLC. I do not want this thread to turn into "ME versus THEM". I want the focus to be on RLC and Tony. Having me on here will only create negative discord because I am the one who is in the hot seat. I will be an easy target to punch on and the thread will no longer be about RLC.

That is why I ignored Maynard's post to me. I will no longer address any posts to me because this thread is not about me. If anyone on here has an issue that they will like to address with me, then please send me a PM. However, this thread needs to stay on topic about the misteachings of RLC and not be about me arguing with those who are trying to divert attention off of RLC.

If there is ever a need for me to post, then I will definitely post. Just know that I fully support those who have come out and I will continue to support you even though I may not post as much.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: July 08, 2008 08:35AM

this post is to all you soma school students answer this where in the bible does it teach spiritual parenting? where does it say to dishonor your parents, by judging them and holding them in contempt breaking off relationships with them?

where does the bible teach that it is ok for a man to self appoint himself as an appostle like your Tony has.
why can't Tony get his soma school certified or acreadeted? not even Ron Retsma could pull that off.
what biblical backing is there in Tony's Covanat Relationships? where there is a pledge of allegence secretly made before other members of the covanat group?

Now soma student think about this: have you ever wondered why does Tony walks into the worship time only after it has started? here is the message that gets translated from this action. Good intentioned people start singing a worship song, they are looking around at who is there and who's not. then about half way into the song Tony waks in with an elder or two (bodyguards) every eye looks and sees Tony then the race is on to be noticed by Tony as he will occasionaly look arround to see who is there and who is not.

you start to worship and then Tony shows up!! like rubbing the magic lamp, the worship time makes Tony shows up. and this only keeps the Tony worship going.
Now hear this all you soma school students, staff members(TJ -tewart) & elders trying to subvert this thread I'm onto you! that goes for Committed2?(TONY), maynard and all the other trolls!

Date: July 08, 2008 08:54AM

people keep asking what is Rworship?

So let me break it down for you!
(R) + (WORSHIP)
(R) stands for (Radiant Life Church)
Radiant Life Churh = TONY CUNNINGHAM
TONY-WORSHIP
it is just that simple! even a dog could figure it out!!!

Date: July 08, 2008 09:30AM

This Dog & Pony Show (god & TONY show) is sick to know that I bought into this crap for all too long! Why does Tony quickly run and hide in his office after church?
All his staff have been programed to keep regular people away from him like some Buddist Monk with out the robe. This presona that he will only spend time with people who are truly devoted to god (himself) is arrogants running wild.
Elders what are you protecting and why? or is your god so small that he needs your bodyguards help?

Another point that was brought up a long time ago why did Tony hire a public relations firm?
what did that cost the church? what did you get out of that?
no more dancers and a yen & yang looking logo. what else is he trying to mix into christianity? then when Tony got up and publicly slandared the PR Group and there recomendations. Then he played it off like he had nothing to do with it. That is was someone else who did it.
it is always some bodys elses fault!

Hey when it comes to the False Teaching of spiritual parenting by Tony Cunningham, why does he act so smugg and religious like nobody has ever gotten hurt by his perversion of the word?

Date: July 08, 2008 11:17AM

OK joe I got your private note: and yes there is a reason your postings are not going through! you say that you have seen people get hurt at rlc. you have been hurt there at rlc but look back at the majority of your postings your defending the teachings and demonic activity that is hurting so many people!
your still hosting a 242 group!
you say that "There has been NO continuity in this thread, very little logic, and a whole bunch of pointless arguing. I have contributed way too much."
What you have done here is "muddy the watters!" your postings and bantering with Dr love have taken away from the continuity in this thread. your smugg comments have subverted the logic, and your unwilling to be honest a has caused a whole bunch of pointless arguing.
I know you sent this privete hopping that some one would copy and paste the whole thing but no my friend I'm not going to fall into your manipulation!

I have a big heart for the people at Radiant Life my hearts breaks every time I hear another wife is leaving her husband. or someone has turned their back on Christ because of the clergy abuse!
Joe the diffrence from you and me is you'll quietly leave and not say anything to warn the people you say you love. Where I'm the kind of guy that will warn as many as I can! just like the anology of a bad driver. Tony is the Bad Bus driver who is driving a bus that is falling apart with no breaks! I will try and stop as many people as I can from getting on his bus to spiritual distruction!!!!!!!!!!

Current Page: 41 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.