Is not Thieme just a teacher?
Posted by: woolybugger ()
Date: March 11, 2009 01:05AM

I think many outside of Chistendom also consider Jesus Christ one of the largest cult leaders of all time. Jesus Christ claims He is the way, the truth and the life. Wow that is pretty strong words it really hurts the feelings of others who reject Him. Thieme is a human who sins and might even have an arrogant, opinionated, overbearing and redundant style but it seems this site compares him to Jim Jones. Take it or leave what He says, I do not agree with him on everything and also listen to other teachers. His teachings have never made me feel guilty for not accepting him as my only right pastor, I guess I just do not give him that power. I have many friends who are educated at college levels and they adhere to Christianity as a scam a cult and even a conspiracy to control the public, they are still my friends and they have that freedom and I have mine to believe what I will. I currently am not attending a local church because the ones I have tried have to much bass guitar and cheesy lyrics or have the whole AV thing going. I guess I will go drift a fly over a trout and see if it fools him but I will be careful not to join any flyfishing clubs because they may display authority over me and my thinking, "dryfly only or only use bamboo". The more I look around the more I see we are all in a cult, my goodness we have our kids pledge allegiance to a flag in k-12. A cult is defined as pretty much any faith, belief or idea you adhere to. Please other readers feel safe to engage in Thiemes ministry and take him for what he is, a man from a different generation with a grouchy tone and some vocab to make illustrations. Please remember following Christ in any way is cult like, look up cult in the dictionary and make your own decision. As for me I will keep trusting in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and maybe even get someone involved in flyfishing as well. God Bless you all and me too!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is not Thieme just a teacher?
Posted by: truthsetsufree ()
Date: August 25, 2009 11:14AM

Good Points. Some people get stuck, others can strain the meat. But make no mistake there is way too much of Thieme and not enough of Jesus!

Posted by: sistersoap ()
Date: August 26, 2009 02:28AM

Woolybugger,

Thieme never instructed us to "strain the meat" as you suggest. Thieme misrepresented the Lord Jesus Christ in many ways because he sincerely believed what he was telling us day after day, that HE was the only one with the truth and the daring to tell us exactly what it said in the "greek and Hebrew." He constantly lifted himself way above all other pastors and teachers in "Christendom." He taught many many things that he invented as if they were indeed words and concepts of God. A great deal of his convoluted system turned out to be a waste of precious time and energy because IT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE IN ANY LANGUAGE and much of it flatly contradicts the Bible when read IN CONTEXT. He was good at taking things and running off a cliff with them. He was an expert baloney spinner and name dropper, never giving credit to ideas he borrowed from others. All this was spoken from the pulpit with the gravity of the planet Jupiter demanding that we "take it all in" as BIBLE DOCTRINE.

The way you define cult is way off base. By your statements a high school classroom could be a cult. Thieme was always inventing terms and giving them his unique definition. He said it was to make "difficult theological concepts clear" but I never had any trouble understanding God's words until he demanded that I stop reading it for myself because he told me I could not understand it except if he or one like him explained it to me.

Once I left Thieme I eventually was able to see the massive error and downright brainwashing. Methinks you have either not understood what THIEME was saying or you were not really "Berachah." Remember him saying over and over that not all Berachah was Berachah? What do you think he meant by this? He regularly accused his listeners of being lazy stupid and not being dedicated enough to Bible Doctrine, which meant whatever he taught from the pulpit and in his books.

I can't speak to Thieme's motives, but it seems very clear to a great many people who spent decades listening to and obeying his every word that he twisted a lot of Scripture in the name of "explaining" it. I know he was totally convinced he was right about everything and everyone else was wrong unless they agreed with him.

I can speak of these things from my own personal knowledge being a very long time taper who visited Berachah twice. I spent all my retirement money going out there when I was a foolish young starry eyed taper, totally dedicated to Thieme and his teachings. I lost the ability to read and reason with the English Bible. No pastor ought to tell his listeners that it was USELESS TO READ ANY ENGLISH BIBLE FOR THEMSELVES. I ought to have got up and left never to return the FIRST time I heard this. What do you think kept me coming back? A love for being threatened with "the sin unto death" for doing so? Thieme's total ministry was to be the right pastor for as many as would listen to him consistently. Of those he expected many to "not get it" and be lost to reversionism. No, it was Thieme's systematic brainwashing that kept me sitting and "taking in" (like a drug) the toxic contents which had much less Bible and much more Thieme in it. THERE WAS INDEED WAY TOO MUCH THIEME and it all neutralized the Jesus of the Bible. His errors were numerous and serious enough that a well instructed believer should not be taken in.

You could profit from taking our warnings seriously. Otherwise you could find yourself sixty years old and still sucking in "Bible doctrine" dying on the vine and not able to understand why your christian life, if you have one, just is not working. You are liable to find yourself totally exhausted physically and mentally and spiritually and unable to figure out the cause. If you ever do reach that point, you should consdider the posibility that THIEME is the cause.

NIp it. Nip it in the bud.

I have never regretted it one moment. There IS life and spiritual growth apart from Thieme. I hope some day you and all who still stick to his teachings are able to leave.

Haven't you ever wondered HOW THE HOLY SPIRIT MANAGED throughout the centuries since Jesus went back to Heaven UNTIL THIEME CAME ALONG?

How on earth did the early saints and the martyrs throughout Christian history manage without someone to teach them from the Hebrew and the Greek like Thieme? Nobody to give them ICE teaching? No special vocabulary and categories to enable them to build the "ECS?"

HOW DID THEY ALL MANAGE TO MATURE AND LIVE GODLY LIVES AND EVEN TRIUMPH without RBT JR? If the HOly Spirit can manage their lives and growth and maturity without Thieme THEN, He can AND DOES NOW. And so should you.

Your use of the CULT word is silly. You are following in the footsteps of your master Thieme by redefining words to suit your purpose. Thieme came to use words in a cultic sense, one that only insiders could understand because they had sat through all the thousands of hours of tapes eager (or dismayed) to hear of the "latest breakthgouth." Such breakthroughs only moved the carrot further off after promising us perfect happiness and "mastery of the details of life" and much much more. NONE of it ever materializes. NONE of it is real. NONE OF THIEME'S PROMISES PAN OUT and the reason is because they are not related to what the Bible actually says in context.

Your only chance to be free is to chuck Thieme and depend solely upon God's Words in whatever language you understand best and the generous ministry of the HOly Spirit, who will give wisdom to all who ask and will not upbraid you for asking.

1Jo 2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
1Jo 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

1Jo 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

I sincerely hope you heed GOD'S WORDS.

Sistersoap

Posted by: Truthtesty ()
Date: September 10, 2009 12:05PM

woolybugger
I think many outside of Chistendom also consider Jesus Christ one of the largest cult leaders of all time. Jesus Christ claims He is the way, the truth and the life. Wow that is pretty strong words it really hurts the feelings of others who reject Him. Thieme is a human who sins and might even have an arrogant, opinionated, overbearing and redundant style but it seems this site compares him to Jim Jones. Take it or leave what He says, I do not agree with him on everything and also listen to other teachers. His teachings have never made me feel guilty for not accepting him as my only right pastor, I guess I just do not give him that power. I have many friends who are educated at college levels and they adhere to Christianity as a scam a cult and even a conspiracy to control the public, they are still my friends and they have that freedom and I have mine to believe what I will. I currently am not attending a local church because the ones I have tried have to much bass guitar and cheesy lyrics or have the whole AV thing going. I guess I will go drift a fly over a trout and see if it fools him but I will be careful not to join any flyfishing clubs because they may display authority over me and my thinking, "dryfly only or only use bamboo". The more I look around the more I see we are all in a cult, my goodness we have our kids pledge allegiance to a flag in k-12. A. cult is defined as pretty much any faith, belief or idea you adhere to. Please other readers feel safe to engage in Thiemes ministry and take him for what he is, a man from a different generation with a grouchy tone and some vocab to make illustrations. Please remember following Christ in any way is cult like, look up cult in the dictionary and make your own decision. As for me I will keep trusting in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and maybe even get someone involved in flyfishing as well. God Bless you all and me too!

To woolybugger: I submit that G-d is not a cult. The air you breath is not a cult. The body you are in was not a gift from a cult, but a gift from G-d. Jesus was G-d in uncorrupt humanity. God's authority is perfect therefore submission to perfect authority does not corrupt.
While? Thieme was not G-d. Thieme was corrupt. Thieme's authority was corrupting

I think you fail to discern the REAL infinite POWER differences between PERFECT authority of G-d and the corrupt authority man.

I think you are a "proving" example to everyone how thiemites falsely equate and "marginalize" G-d to and for Thieme.

1 John 2: 26, 27

For example under Thieme's false and damaging system, G-d the Holy Spirit is (marginalized) powerless to teach (you won't get much out of it and never make it to super grace) unless Thieme is teaching, the Holy Spirit is just relegated to bench warmer in the dugout. Not even completly on the bench, unless Thieme is pitching. Even the Holy Spirit is relegated to some gray area of incompetence when Thieme is not "teaching" Thieme's false doctrine of right pastor is a malicious political false doctrine for the Reichwing and it's criminal conspires. It does not exists in the Bible . It is the rich enslaving the poor by falsely twisting Christianity. Thieme's false doctrine of right pastor greives the Spirit, regardless of your sympathetic pleas for people to see evil as good.

Truthtesty

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2009 12:29PM by Truthtesty.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.