Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: buddy ()
Date: April 03, 2011 04:03PM

TPCWOC close your doors!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: April 04, 2011 07:59AM

According to the IRS a section 501(c)(3) organization must not be organized or operated for the benefit of private interests, such as the creator or the creator's family, shareholders of the organization, other designated individuals, or persons controlled directly or indirectly by such private interests. No part of the net earnings of a section 501(c)(3) organization may inure to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual. A private shareholder or individual is a person having a personal and private interest in the activities of the organization.

But isn't that what TPC was a 501(c)(3) organized by Mike Villamor for the purpose of benefitting himself financially and personally? So since we all know that Mike and Cindy both used TPC credit cards and money as if they were their personal funds then haven't they violated the specific rule if not the intent? Maybe the IRS needs to take a hard look at TPC and those who allowed Mike and Cyndi to violate regulations meant to protect folks like past and present members of TPC.

Saddened

Date: April 11, 2011 04:20AM

attended church today and noticed something that struck me as ironic. the first family slandered by mike v and shunned by the church at his dircetion, the schoons, a family who served greatly, and built up turningpoint only to be publicly discraced by mike v, lied about and treated in a way no Christian should treat a brother. and the singers. the last family to be slandered by mike v, and shunned by the church at his directions. both families sat in the same santuary, still together, still worshiping God , still seeking the truth. Where is the great apostle mike now.

Date: April 11, 2011 09:57PM

nooneofanyimportence
attended church today and noticed something that struck me as ironic. the first family slandered by mike v and shunned by the church at his dircetion, the schoons, a family who served greatly, and built up turningpoint only to be publicly discraced by mike v, lied about and treated in a way no Christian should treat a brother. and the singers. the last family to be slandered by mike v, and shunned by the church at his directions. both families sat in the same santuary, still together, still worshiping God , still seeking the truth. Where is the great apostle mike now.

Probably hanging out with the next great apostle.... Calvin

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: April 14, 2011 12:14PM

Maybe he is leading an ever-growing army?

[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 17, 2011 01:36AM

[www.cnn.com]

At the 4:50 mark you will find what makes these leaders so dangerous , whether they think they were there (delusional) when God rewarded Jesus , or more discreetly labeling themselves as apostles or conduits that are your only source to God's "New Age" or "Modernized" translation of scripture . Simply put , they change it to fit their target audience and their worldly lusts turning the whole thing into a "Cult of Personality", the wolf's , who has sold the flock on the illusion of their spiritual superiority !

[www.revelation-today.com]

"The story of these first four seals is the decline of pure doctrine and the ascent of false teachings."

C'Mon Mike , show some faith , be a man and apologize to my face and it will all be good ! Be brave !

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2011 01:55AM by ostracizedone.

Date: April 19, 2011 12:33AM

Dearest, I dug up the papers and got your ss# . I will put in for an extension and I think it says it is good for 6 months but I cannot find my magnifier thingamajigger ! It has been filled out as you being my spouse , if this is incorrect I apologize , I will face the consequences ! I apologize for all my relentless doggedness,tenacity,lack of fear and unflappable faith along with all the other qualities that make me me,I would not be much of a man, husband or father if I was not willing to fight for my family against any and or all odds no-matter how great ! Obviously,retaining my faith in God and not man is reward enough for me,I apologize ! If you truly think you have reason to fear me or question my heart towards you or our sons get the DSHS or CPS people to access my IP here and get a log of the music and videos and stuff I listen to and watch ! Got the idea from that nutjob in arizona I think it was that shot up all those people and how the authorities profiled him . that would at least give some justification for the 30 days notice to enter Snohomish County and that Ruby Pearce letter ! You should have known better,you know me ! Ultimately you might have to throw everything you can at me if I can't decide to leave well enough alone, you are forgiven in advance,fire at will lol. I am going to retire from pounding Turning Point on that forum that you told me "all big churches have",it isn't fruitfull as they say and besides, I feel guilty, they can't defend themselves;God knows what they did and why ! So do I obviously and they know it,I told them . I Love You ! Bye

Date: April 21, 2011 03:29AM

ostracizedone
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/04/15/griffin.waco.atf.raid.cnn?hpt=T2

At the 4:50 mark you will find what makes these leaders so dangerous , whether they think they were there (delusional) when God rewarded Jesus , or more discreetly labeling themselves as apostles or conduits that are your only source to God's "New Age" or "Modernized" translation of scripture . Simply put , they change it to fit their target audience and their worldly lusts turning the whole thing into a "Cult of Personality", the wolf's , who has sold the flock on the illusion of their spiritual superiority !

[www.revelation-today.com]

"The story of these first four seals is the decline of pure doctrine and the ascent of false teachings."

C'Mon Mike , show some faith , be a man and apologize to my face and it will all be good ! Be brave !

"but the righteous are as bold as a lion."

Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: April 21, 2011 11:48PM

Ostrasizedone!!!! There you go again Blabbering about nothing. What the hell are you talking about?? Can you please just keep it to blabber about TP and not your private musings about a lot of nothing? Please?

Date: April 22, 2011 08:44AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.