Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: buddy ()
Date: March 26, 2011 01:37AM

In my opinion most people on the Forum including myself did not want to run false Apostle Mike out of town.We wanted him to come clean and ask for forgiveness. We did not run him out of town. Mike did not want to admit his false teaching and his wrong actions with Jackie and all the others that tried to talk to him. Mike is the one who ran himself out of town. It makes him look like a coward. I wanted to talk to Mike but Mike would not talk to me. Mike did not want to admit that he ripped everybody off with the building fund. Mike did not want to admit about using cultic tactices to control people and also teaching false doctrines. Mike ran himself out of town like a dog with his tail between his legs. Then Mike leaves behind false notions with everybody left on the sinking ship that he was the victim and the people on the Forum were the evil ones. The fours years that we went there Mike never knew my wife existed and never said hi to her. I only spoke to him briefly in the four years. It was like he was God and you had to earn your acknowledgement. But God is not even like that. Our new Pastor will be going out to dinner with us and is the complete opposite of Mike. He is very open and invites open and honest questions. He wants people to tell him if he messes up. I never saw Mike walking around shaking hands with people before or after church. It seemed like he had no time for people. Maybe if I would have been in the inner circle he would of had time for us. My wife did not want to stay at TPCWOC after the first 6 months that we where there. But our son loved it. Because he jumped through all the hoops to be acepted. Now after leaving TPCWOC my son will never be the same. Because of what happen at TPCWOC my son does not want to go to youth group any more. When I made my Son leave his small group at TPCWOC he took it pretty hard. And seeing that broke my heart. It made me mad and I wanted to confront Mike. But Mike would not meet with me. And nobody at TPCWOC seemed cocerned that we left. The healing continues. Thanks Mike

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2011 01:40AM by buddy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 26, 2011 05:05AM

buddy
In my opinion most people on the Forum including myself did not want to run false Apostle Mike out of town.We wanted him to come clean and ask for forgiveness. We did not run him out of town. Mike did not want to admit his false teaching and his wrong actions with Jackie and all the others that tried to talk to him. Mike is the one who ran himself out of town. It makes him look like a coward. I wanted to talk to Mike but Mike would not talk to me. Mike did not want to admit that he ripped everybody off with the building fund. Mike did not want to admit about using cultic tactices to control people and also teaching false doctrines. Mike ran himself out of town like a dog with his tail between his legs. Then Mike leaves behind false notions with everybody left on the sinking ship that he was the victim and the people on the Forum were the evil ones. The fours years that we went there Mike never knew my wife existed and never said hi to her. I only spoke to him briefly in the four years. It was like he was God and you had to earn your acknowledgement. But God is not even like that. Our new Pastor will be going out to dinner with us and is the complete opposite of Mike. He is very open and invites open and honest questions. He wants people to tell him if he messes up. I never saw Mike walking around shaking hands with people before or after church. It seemed like he had no time for people. Maybe if I would have been in the inner circle he would of had time for us. My wife did not want to stay at TPCWOC after the first 6 months that we where there. But our son loved it. Because he jumped through all the hoops to be acepted. Now after leaving TPCWOC my son will never be the same. Because of what happen at TPCWOC my son does not want to go to youth group any more. When I made my Son leave his small group at TPCWOC he took it pretty hard. And seeing that broke my heart. It made me mad and I wanted to confront Mike. But Mike would not meet with me. And nobody at TPCWOC seemed cocerned that we left. The healing continues. Thanks Mike[/quo

I have to agree with you buddy running mike and cyndi out of town was not the goal, if there was a goal, this site is a place to exprress your hurt or anger. If Mike had the faith he told us we didnt have , he would have had the guts to be honest. and not leave. I know most of us including me loved mike very much. and find it a tragedy that he has clung onto his delussion all the way to destruction. what do you do with a kid that just wont listen to any warnings . its heartbreaking, for those of us who have suffered, causing someone else to suffer , even our enemy is not what i would want to do,

Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: March 26, 2011 09:40AM

I have to agree with D of D, Buddy, and Nooneofanyimportance. We all need to have patience with one another, after all we are all brothers and sisters in Christ. We did not run Mike and Cyndi out of town, they left when they realized that their reputations could not be rehabilitated in this area. Not that they thought they had done anything wrong, rather they had somehow been besmurched by former members so they chose to pack up and start over elsewhere. Jeff I am sure saw the handwriting on the wall and when he got an offer he jumped to get out of here. Jeff was not as delusional as Mike was, he knew and realized what they had done.

S

Posted by: wherefromhere ()
Date: March 26, 2011 01:34PM

Mike and Cindy Villamor seperated, Wife and kids in La Grande Oregon, and assumption that MIke is still in Tx. Only reason I am posting this, is that several families know this and are attempting to keep it quiet. More secrets in the house. You may say why air villamor dirty laundry? I am of the belief that the Villamor's are reaping what they have sown. They have been held to a higher standard. Be accountable Villamors. Mike is getting what he wants. Notariety. fame, like that of Todd Bently, or even Ted Haggard. Wow Mike and Cindy, all the marriage info you handed out. The arrogance of it all. I am not happy with thier current circumstance and I would never wish divorce on anyone, however it seems that Mr. villamor is losing this race. What will it take for him and the mrs to repent. maybe a public apology to the hundreds of people who they abused spiritually and took advantage of. A public apology to Pastor Jackie Singer, admitting they lied. Their lies are so well known to all now. Not one person can deny they outright lied, especially the current leadership at TP. It is a fact that Calvin Bontrager has given them financial support. This confirmed through Calvin humself. That is very kind of you Calvin, but have you ever heard of enabling. Your absence on this forum is very noticable. I just wonder what is left for them. Sometimes God allows the enemy to have his way and sometimes God just removes his hand. I guess that is the same thing. Our family is still hoping that TPC will do the right thing and finally get honest about the last 3 or 4 years. Could it happen? I am disgusted and still pained by this whole mess. Our lives will never be the same. Sadly, we are looking for God to fix it. Hard to move on. My family is still hurting, and still unable to trust church leadership anywhere. So to answer some who have private messaged me, we are damaged goods. Wish I could give a more hopeful answer. Mike and Cindy being run out of town was not the answer. Only the truth will set us all free.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2011 01:37PM by wherefromhere.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: March 27, 2011 01:27PM

SAD to hear!!! Again the trail of broken marriages connected to the false apostle / prophet Mr. Tony Cunningham is too long to count!!!!!!
What will it take for people to wake up?
False teachers are rampant throughout Christendom, look at the most recent example of false teaching from Rob Bell, it is obvious, he is a blatant Universalist redefining and making a god to suit himself with his new book "Love-Wins" Look how stealthy and like-able the wolf can be........something to think about....

I hope and pray that Mike and Cindy would repent and let God restore their marriage, break away from all false teachings. I could speculate the reason they are at odds with each other is due to one's arrogance and pride.

Date: March 29, 2011 09:33PM

Come out, Come out where ever you are. Calvin, I imagine you are a very busy person and your activity keeps you from addressing the following questions:

Specifically, were you ever considered "under the cover" of Turning Point Church World Outreach Center?

have you ever participated in a ceremony where you became a "spiritual child" of anyone at Turning Point World Outreach Center?

are you currently or have you ever been a "spiritual parent" to anyone in your church?

Why did you change the name of your church to "Turning Point Church - Lebanon"

go so far as to adopt the TPC logo

What was your involvement in the decision to fund Mike's move to Texas with a severance package taken from the Building fund account of TPCWOC?

Have you provided any funds to Mike and Cyndi in the past year?

What is the current status of your College: Pacific Northwest Bible College (formerly known as SOMA - Modeled after Tony Cunningham's SOMA college)?

Have you ever taught the concept of "covering" as explained in John Bevere's book, Undercover, to your leadership at Turning Point Church- Lebanon?

The recent church consultant brought in by Jeff Barnes came to the conclusion that TPC was and perhaps remains very much a cult. What is your response to this conclusion?

Please, address when you find the time.

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: March 31, 2011 05:12AM

[www.religioustolerance.org]

Also, the cult leader’s prophecies, preachings, orders, and objectives are subject to indiscriminate change. Thus, while analysis of publicly stated goals and objectives of cults may provide hints about their behavior and intentions, it is just as likely to be uninformed or, at worst, misleading. Much more valuable is a thorough examination of the cult leader, his position of power over his followers, and an awareness of the responding behavior and activity of the cult.

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: March 31, 2011 05:15AM

The group can become their whole life, the source of their religious, cultural, social, and other support systems. If they become disillusioned by some aspect of the church, they can find it difficult to leave the organization and abandon these support networks. When they do leave, they sometimes become angry with themselves and the church, believing that they have wasted perhaps years of their life within the group.

[www.religioustolerance.org]

Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: April 01, 2011 07:42AM

Saw a message from a member of the TPC congregation on another web site. Has anyone heard anything about TPC shutting their doors?

S

Date: April 01, 2011 08:02AM

Who is Pastor Roy Anderson? Where did he come from? What are his qualifications? Since when did Ken Hale become a pastor? That is such a joke. He couldn't even face former members of the church when Jeff Barnes asked him to attend a meeting with two of them.

D of D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.