Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: March 23, 2011 12:16AM

RECRUITING GOD'S ARMY

[www.culteducation.com]

<< Ezekiel 21:24 >>

King James Bible
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, [I say], that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

American Standard Version
Therefore thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are uncovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

Bible in Basic English
For this cause the Lord has said: Because you have made your evil-doing come to mind by the uncovering of your wrongdoing, causing your sins to be seen in all your evil-doings; because you have come to mind, you will be taken in them.

Webster's Bible Translation
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are disclosed, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

World English Bible
Therefore thus says the Lord Yahweh: Because you have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are uncovered, so that in all your doings your sins appear; because you have come to memory, you shall be taken with the hand.

Ezekiel 21:23 It will seem like a false omen to those who have sworn allegiance to him, but he will remind them of their guilt and take them captive.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ezekiel 21:25 "'O profane and wicked prince of Israel, whose day has come, whose time of punishment has reached its climax,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ezekiel 23:18 When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her nakedness, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister.
New International Version ©1984 by Biblica

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

Who else (besides me) was at the "Fan the Flame" following the release of this article?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2011 12:21AM by ostracizedone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 24, 2011 09:37PM

Who else (besides me) was at the "Fan the Flame" following the release of this article?

[news.yahoo.com]

Pretty Funny Comment:

OH, what a deep rut we dig over years of letting the mind go stale by letting TV and local Church Preachers do our thinking for us. After I ordered the Gnostic- Lost Bools of the Bible- which were not the "approved ones", I was so excited to read the two Books of Mary and Thomas. So I told church friends about the differences in what we had been taught by these repetitive preachers who treat us like mushrooms,that keep us in the dark and feed us bullshit, as they pass the offering plate. My church friends seemed offended and didn't want to hear it. And Preachers don't want to rock the $$$$$ boat- if they "changed their tune", the good Christians might "get their asses on their shoulders" and want the Preacher fired. And around and around the mulberry bush in ignorance we all march.

If there was anyone at that "Fan The Flame" after the "Recruiting God's Army " article was published,please explain the difference, from your perspective ,between Mikes maniacal call for "death and destruction","hellfire","wrath of God" and all the other "1000 Ways To Die" type of stuff he was spewing-- and say,oh I don't know, maybe Hitler,Bin-Laden,Ghaddafi or any of the other tyrannical ,narcissistic,sociopath dictators who feel it is "Their Way" or the highway to hell. What was even scarier was the way everyone raised up their arm and hand in a near pefect Hitler-esque gesture as they were walking up to the stage to show support for their publically shamed Spritual SlaveMaster! I remember leaving after that thinking..............those people are not only insane,they are dangerous!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2011 09:41PM by ostracizedone.

Date: March 24, 2011 10:06PM

Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: March 24, 2011 11:22PM

Sheesh Ostra! I don't know what the hell you are talking about half the time!

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: March 25, 2011 02:32AM

UndeniablyLivid

Thats a video of false Apostle Mike with a wig on clinking beer bottles together on the streets in Texas trying to recruit new warriors for his new cult church!

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: March 25, 2011 09:32AM

UndeniablyLivid

I'm having a hard time following you too, Ost.

That link went to an article that talks about a guy who no longer believes in a literal hell. What was Mike preaching along those lines that made you post it? I wasn't at that Fan the Flame, I guess.

And your comment about reading the "lost books" of the Bible--Mary and Thomas--is that your comment or someone else's? Not quite sure where you're coming from.

As far as "lost books"...there's a lot of pseudepigrapha (fake writings) that were circulating in the first century that got rejected from the biblical canon for lack of internal, external, and historical evidence of authenticity. The council that confirmed the already-accepted-and-in-use canon went over writings carefully to make sure nothing that was out that should be in, and nothing was in that should be out. It was a very serious and carefully executed undertaking.

Maybe you already know this and that "Funny Comment" was tongue-in-cheek. I'm not sure. Just need some clarification from you. Thanks.

Take care.

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: March 25, 2011 09:42AM

PS: I don't believe in being dogmatic about who specifically is in hell and who isn't. (I think it's sick when so-called Christians make such declarations as the one in the article about Ghandi and, more recently, Liz Taylor.) There is one Judge, and He will do His job when it's time, and He will do it with absolute rightness, fairness, and goodness. I have enough on my plate (1) trying to share the gospel with people so they can decide what they want to do with Jesus and (2) dealing with my personal battles against my flesh and the devil to try to decide who's saved and who isn't. God only knows and sees the truth about each of us.

And who knows what happens while a person is in the process of dying (or even in the split second before a sudden death)? God is so merciful that it's very likely His Spirit appeals to people to repent and be saved, to the very last breath.

At the end of the day, I will believe what the Bible says about hell. It's real, but it wasn't made with us in mind, and God doesn't want any of us to end up there. That's why there's Jesus; that's why we're getting the gospel out; that's why it matters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2011 09:44AM by LearningPoint.

Posted by: seentoomuch ()
Date: March 25, 2011 10:04AM

I’ve either read it on here or heard someone say to me that they would not be happy until Mike and Cyndi were run out of town. Well, mission accomplished… now what? I understand the validity of having a platform to express hurts and engage in mutual healing but there are some here that carry the personal vendetta a bit far. I don’t understand the sarcasm and jabs, it’s just not how I communicate and it seems childish. I only recently chose to post on here, mostly to speak up for my friend Jackie. I had resisted for a long time because truth consistently gets twisted and honestly the atmosphere is often hostile. I have hope for healing; it is what I long for. I have hope of finding people that are understanding and supportive as I learn to trust again.

Date: March 25, 2011 10:55PM

To Seentoomuch:

I agree with your comments. I too have been hurt, and I also back Pastor Jackie 100%. I too need to get on with the future and try to let go of the past which has been very hard. Pastor Jeff is now gone also. I feel that the church should be thouroughly cleansed from within since many things entered in including false doctrine. I also feel All leadership need to check their hearts to ensure that they are humble and not still walking around in pride. Pride was so rampant there amoungst many people which included self righteousness and religious spirits. Yuck! Too many Martha's for the wrong reasons and not enough Mary's. I never chose to be part of the inner circle while going there because of the many things I witnessed. I would rather be part of the Lord's inner circle than man's. My prayer has been that the Lord selects who should be in leadership this time because He knows what is truly in their hearts, we don't.

Date: March 26, 2011 12:11AM

Healing from hurt or abuse takes time. Different people heal in different ways and in different time frames. I know this all to well. My husband took only a few months to get over TPC and leave it behind. It took me longer. He had patience with me in my healing process and I found that reassuring. Perhaps patience is what we all need to show one another now as we all heal from TPC.

D of D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.