Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: April 27, 2010 11:26PM

Hey don't worry these goofy guys are running that lip sink video bulletin again
"I want a be a frickin' billionaire" in this weeks new bulletin!
Is there no shame?
Are they trying to be the most relevant and seeker friendly church group or what???

[vimeo.com]

This is purely an accurate sample or example of what the mind set is like at Turning Point Church Skagit Valley!
They have become impatient with God!
They don't want to Trust or Obey His word (the bible)
They have given up waiting on God or seeking his will.
They would rather have someone come in and tickle there ears with what they want to hear!
So next Sunday morning the congregation will have to hear "Yeah I wanna be a F---in' Billionaire"
SO my question to any one attending Turning point;
where is this concept taught in the Bible? to be wealthy to have a great job?
They have turned Jesus into a lucky charm, rabbits foot or Genie in a bottle, they go to church to rub the Magic Genie lamp.

TPC you do what your little hearts desire regardless of considering what God's will is.
This church group is out of control!

A church that only talks about the Love of God and his blessings is preaching an Incomplete Gospel!! they lead many astray!
The serpent in the Garden had part of the command right but he twisted the other half into questioning God.

Hey I recall a story like this in the bible
Exodus 32:1-3
When the people saw that Moses was so long in coming down from the mountain, they gathered around Aaron and said, "Come, make us gods who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don't know what has happened to him."
Aaron answered them, "Take off the gold earrings that your wives, your sons and your daughters are wearing, and bring them to me." So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron.
I believe the elder board has a huge responsibility to keep leadership in check humbly serving our Heavenly Father first

Turning point is going down like a ship with a hole in the hull and they are grabbing at straws to help save them!

Again I hope and pray there would be a couple of elders still there who still have there testicles in tact and would stand up to the pastor and worship leader and say stop your foolishness of mocking God Defiling his reputation and nature of God!

The point Paul Washer makes in this video is so clear because he tells the truth!

Buddy
[www.tpcsv.com]
Check out the bulletin for 4/18 on the Skagit Valley Church home web site before they remove it.
Jon Wright does a lip sync to a song called 'I want to be a frickin' billionaire' right before he announces that false prosperity word-faith teacher Ken Ralston will be speaking at the church on May 2nd.

Must see, before they remove it.

ALSO THE BULLETIN 4.18.2010

Please stay away from this church, its cultic in nature!

BraveHeart

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2010 11:28PM by BraveHeart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: buddy ()
Date: April 28, 2010 07:52AM

TurningPoint Skagit Valley Church are still singing the song in the new bulletin for 4/25 "I want to be a frickin billionare" Jon Wright tells TP people if you want to be a billionare to show up May 2nd to hear special speaker false prosperity teacher Ken Ralston bring you to the next level in your thinking.
Fearless Dave Luster pastor of TPSVC is going to start a new series on freedom, Dave says to many people are messed up in there thinking, thoughs, concepts and have heard things that don"t line up with what the word of God says about you and I. Fearless Dave says he will heip you have freedom over guilt, shame, condemnation and the lies of men.
( Fearless Dave has been influnced by lies of men already) Anybody want to guest who?
Fearless Dave you have all ready been brainwashed into false doctrines that has messed up your thinking, thoughts, concepts and you fearless Dave have accepted false teaching that does not line up with the word of GOD.
Fearless Dave you have lost your way.

Date: April 29, 2010 12:50PM

Fear or Faith : Sundays sermon at TPCWOC by Jeff Moors : Fear, fear, fear and more fear. How many times have we heard false Apostle Mike Villamor talk about fear in the last year. Mike said fear is faith in the devil. And Dave Luster is now preaching on Fearless. Jeff Moors is trying to be like his spiritual father false Apostle Mike Villamor.
Jeff says there is to much fear thinking. Jeff tells us about when Jesus walked on water and the storm Peter and the disciples encountered. Word-Faith Movement teachers like to use the word fear to bring you into submission so that you will accept their warped view of faith. Jeff tells the TP people that they have been living in the past, in the glory days. And that right before Jesus sent them into the storm he fed the 5,000 with a few loafs of bread and a few fish. ( TP fed 10,000 a few years ago at the summer jubilee) Jeff says we are living in the past before the wages and benefits where cut. ( Did Mike cut Jeff and the staffs salaries) Jeff says the waves of the storm caused torture, distress, havoc and harrasment. Jeff wants to know if TP people have felt that way lately. Jeff says that Jesus sent them into the storm but Jesus did not cause the storm. Jeff says Jesus is not going to create havoc, suffering or great pain for you. Jeff says that he has authority over the storm and he could have shouted at the storm and it would of stopped, just like Jesus. ( False Apostle Mike did that once ) Jeff you can positively confess the storm to stopped untill your brains fall out, but Jesus is God, and you are not. God is in control and if its Gods will for you to suffer a little pain, you will feel pain. Jeff says we will get stagnate living in the past of the great victorys. Jeff says not to cry out in fear against a new way when people say its not of God. Jeff says the moral of the story is that Peter made it back to the boat after Jesus helped him.
( Maybe God is telling the leadership at TPCWOC to get back to sound doctrine and repent of your false teaching. Maybe the storm that you are in is because you worship the God of prosperity and the real God is upset with you) I believe Jeff thinks his spiritual father Mike is Peter that walked on water. Jeff says Peter was know for his talk. (just like Mike) See Jeff wants you not to be fearful of the plans or new movements that the false Apostle Mike has for you, remember you are still under the covering of the Apostle, and he is the CEO of his new business UGM, United Global Ministry. After you have dealt with you anxiety over fear you can show your honor to your leaders with double or triple honor. Only then will you be able to walk on water and have the authority to change the weather.

Date: April 30, 2010 12:28AM

Jeff Moors preached a sermon on suffering years ago at a friday night fan the flame service, I believe he could not make his mind up on what to preach on so he asked false Apostle Mike on what he should preach on and Mike told him to preach on suffering. I was there that night and I wonder how Jeffs mindset has changed since he has been spoon fed false teaching by his spiritual father false Apostle Mike Villamor and other false teachers?

Date: May 01, 2010 01:52AM

Lots of new folks at church, like lots of new victims, Marketplace Ministries packed, Marketplace Ministries is Turning Points prosperity Word- Faith Movement brainwashing 101 course, having a new group like Unlimited Young Professionals is a way Turning Point can turn a bunch of young minds into mind controlled robots so that the leadership can use them as spiritual slaves

Jeff Barnes Twit: Church is packed-Marketplace Ministries & Unlimited Young Professionals-lots of love, wisdom and transformed lives.
Powerful Sunday-joy,enthusiasm-lots of new folks-Love the church!

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: May 03, 2010 03:53AM

As much as I hate the use of this song and the lyrical content. I have to admit I'm at work and this stupid song keeps playing in my head. I keep want a be a billionaire, So frickin Bad
If it is popping up in my little head I'm sure it will be playing over and over in the little minds of the youth and Congregation of Skagit Valley TPC.

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: May 08, 2010 02:04PM

I guess after the "I Wanna Be a Billionaire" song, I have nothing more (than what I will write here) to say in appeal to Turning Point and its affilates. If that sick pitch for prosperity isn't blatant enough to concern the "unity loving" pastors and to cause them to speak up, then I don't know what is. It seems to me to be the most disgusting display yet of TP's flying-in-the-face of biblical truth and humility.

I do HOPE for better perspective in the future for TP Skagit Valley, though:

I hope one day that Jon Wright and Pastor David will be deeply ashamed of their lack of honor and regard for the Word of God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I hope one day Pastor David will have the courage to stand up to those he is bowing down to.

I hope one day Jon Wright will find his own persona (he's borrowing Sean Cannell's), his own voice (he's a puppet for the Turning Point agenda, and I'd like to know if he's ever read the Bible through to know if what he's bought into is really true), and his own music style (he's a great mimick of what's already out there). Jon, you're a straw man. Get away from Turning Point and find out who GOD made you to be. Don't you wonder that sometimes? Or are you satisfied to do your imitations and get the accolades from those who have groomed you to be their flunky. (Dictionary definition of "flunky": –noun, plural-kies. 1.a male servant in livery. 2.an assistant who does menial work. 3.a toady; yes-man.)

Some of you might complain that I'm not being "nice." Well, if a professing Christian is going to be blatantly crass and demeaning of the Gospel, I will speak just as blatantly in response to that person. If a person feels big and important enough to mock God's truth, he/she'd better be big enough to take the heat from those who will protest such audacity.

That's all I have to say about the Turning Point tragedy, inspired and perpetuated by Mike and Cyndi Villamor. I hope all of you "players" and participants will repent one day and seek to make amends for the damage you've done to the reputation of Christ, His Word, and His TRUE Gospel.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2010 02:05PM by LearningPoint.

Date: May 10, 2010 02:27PM

Why would anyone want to be a millionaire or billionaire or any other aire?

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. Mark 10:25

I would rather gain entry into the kingdom of God than to have the vast wealth in this world. If I have enough to pay my bills and help out my family, that will be good enough for me.

Perhaps those who lust after wealth need to spend sometime in the word of God.

D of D

Date: May 10, 2010 02:41PM

Does God promise the believer a life free from disease?

Healing: Does God Always Heal? - Side 1
Healing: Does God Always Heal? - Side 2

www.waltermartin.com/

Whats new: Listening Library for May 07

Dr. Walter Martins web site has a good message on some of the false teaching from false teachers from the word-faith movement that TPCWOC has embraced.

Why has TPCWOC embraced false doctrines from the word-faith movement?

Does the leadership at TPCWOC believe that it is Gods will for every believer to have prosperity and to be healthy?

Date: May 11, 2010 12:13PM

TPCWOC people do not worry, now that Kim Barnes gave you your rubber band to put around your wrist during Sundays church service, you have nothing to worry about, just snap it for relief, I hear Jeff Barnes wrist has been sore lately, maybe Jeff is worried about his spiritual father false Apostle Mike and what his plans are for him. Don't you worry about all the false teaching and the next new movement your spiritual father has for you. You have your rubber band to remind you not to worry!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.