Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: February 20, 2010 12:33PM

Where is the Gospel? Making Jesus "famous" is NOT the gospel. The message of Jesus is a "rock of offense" and a "stone of stumbling." Jesus was (and still is) "despised and rejected of men." We cannot MAKE him famous. We can make him and his salvation known by preaching the Gospel. But there is no Gospel in this purpose statement.

This purpose statement is more about people helping people become ministers (ministers of what?--of the "Kingdom Now" agenda) than it is about preaching the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

This is a brazen statement of Mike's apostolic agenda, more aimed at making himself famous than anything else.

And it only SOUNDS like the truth to those who don't KNOW the truth of scripture.

WHERE IS YOUR LOVE OF THE SCRIPTURES, TURNING POINT? WHERE IS YOUR LOVE OF THE TRUTH? You think your love for Mike is the same as loving the truth. Oh, how sadly you are mistaken!

"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness."
2 Thessalonians 2:8-12

TurningPointReject
All of this SOUNDs good.
Right?
Sounds LIKE truth, does it not?
Except that the truth has been twisted just a teeny tiny bit.
Who can find where Mike has ever so slightly twisted the truth to suit his purposes?

Yes, this is a challenge.
So who is up to the challenge?

Anyone?

Can any Marysville Pastor see the flaws?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Ferris Bueller?

TurningPointReject

Vision

To facilitate relationships among pastors and churches with the common purpose of making Jesus famous. (Eph 3:7-11)

Purpose

PROVIDE Apostolic leadership, encouragement, training and resources to pastors and church planters. (Acts 15:30-35, 16:5, Eph 4:11-13)

PURSUE unity within the Kingdom of God (Eph 4:1-6, 11-16)

PRODUCE and train apostolic ministry leaders and teams. (Eph 4:8-10)

PLANT churches that plant churches. (Book of Acts)

Partner Churches:

TPC Skagit Valley

TPC Lebanon

TPC Surigao

TPC Canada

TPC World Outreach Center

What does UGM provide :

Connectivity:

UGM provides an environment for meaningful relationships among pastors

and church leaders for the purpose of encouragement, friendship and accountability.

Deposit:

Receive training and resources necessary to

foster ongoing health and growth.

Exposure:

Recognizing God’s work in the broader Body of

Christ, each year the Apostolic Ministry Team

will provide opportunities for member pastors

and churches to receive teaching from Nationally recognized Christian

leaders.

Commissioning, Licensing and Ordaining

Recognizing and releasing men and women into

the ministery call upon their lives.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: iattend ()
Date: February 22, 2010 12:49AM

I attend turning point and here is my view.
1. There are people on this forum who have hurt me significantly. They manipulated me, used me, knowingly and willfully hurt me time and time again and while they were in leadership. And I am one of many. In fact I think I would be safe to say they hurt me more than most of you have been hurt by the church. So do you guys want to start a forum about them? Obviously they are still out there posting on this forum leading and influencing others. So shouldn’t I go airing their mistakes and wrongdoings? Then anything they say would be void right? Right?
2. Some of you are mean and you say hurtful terrible viscous things that I wouldn’t say about my enemies. This confuses me because it’s just not ok to be so mean.
3. Some of you have an unhealthy obsession with turning point. I think it’s creepy and you tend to make a lot conclusions based on your feelings. Someone asked where has Pastor Jeff Moors been? On vacation, but you start to twist it and spin it and make it look he's starting to leave or something and that just causes extra stress on him and it changes people’s views when you don’t really know. Also people mentioned Pastor Mike and Cyndi and co not being at Mrs. Royal’s funeral. Honestly if I was Pastor Jackie I wouldn’t want them there so why would they go?
4. I as an attendee hope they go to Bill Johnson conferences. God shows up at Bill Johnson’s church, God heals people of cancer there. Pretty cool if you ask me and something I would really like to see here. And before you jump on me about following bill Johnson instead of God I am not, it’s called building faith. Oh and my favorite argument about how you can heal the sick and cast out devils and not be saved and whatever. You can also sit on a forum posting and not be saved. That really is a ridiculous argument because you don't know if anyone is saved really healing or not.
5. I have a hard time seeing how this really helps people get better and find healing, it mostly just seems like you’re constantly picking at the same wound over and over again.
6. I saw a few posts where people were getting so angry because Pastors couldn’t return their phone calls and didn’t have time for them. I don’t know if you guys are able to care for 100 people really well (if you can you should write a book!) and return all their calls and preach and counsel and do everything else.... I think you expect too much. I believe churches are meant to be a flow because one person can’t care for everyone unless the church stays at 10 people forever.
7. I trust God. I trust Him to tell me where to go and if I am in some horrible church where my salvation is at stake I really think He would get me out. See if false doctrine is being taught it can't change whether or not my heart is seeking after God and if I am seeking after Him He will show me if I am messed up or if something I believe is wrong. I don’t think salvation is based on whether or not you get the right doctrine or you believe in apostles or you didn’t believe in the prosperity movement. For goodness sakes David didn’t follow any of the rules, he was dancing naked worshipping God but he had a heart after God's own heart. All I am saying is it seems like there are better things we could be doing with our time.
If you want to respond please do so in a personal message because I am busy and it will be too hard to keep up with these, there are just too many posts and I don’t like having to read buddy’s posts and the other mean ones.

Date: February 22, 2010 03:27PM

TurningPointReject

Vision

To facilitate relationships among pastors and churches with the common purpose of making Jesus famous. (Eph 3:7-11)

facebook fame

Michael Jackson

11 million fans

Barack Obama

7.5 million fans

Vin Diesel

7.5 million fans

Megan Fox

5.9 million fans

Lady GaGa

5.3 million fans

Adam Sandler

3.8 million fans

Ashton Kutcher

3.2 million fans

Rihanna

3.2 million fans

Jackie Chan

2.8 million fans

Roger Federer

3.2 million fans

United Global Ministries vision: to see Jesus on this list

Date: February 22, 2010 03:33PM

TurningPointReject

Purpose

Do these verses really say what mike is inferring???

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Ferris Bueler?

Date: February 23, 2010 12:43AM

Iattend,

Thank you for taking time to post your thoughts. You have an interesting perspective. I am sorry you have been manipulated by posters on this forum. I hope you are able to go to them and work it out. If I am one of those who have manipulated you please contact me so I can make amends.

I am glad that you have taken time to read all the posts on this forum (at least I assume you have-I may be incorrect in that assumption). I invite you to keep on reading and keep on investigating.

Many people have not only lost their families, their faith but their very lives by staying in abusive, cult like settings, believing that God would get them out if they were truly in danger. So would you say God failed them?

Welcome to the forum.

TPR

iattend
1. There are people on this forum who have hurt me significantly. They manipulated me, used me, knowingly and willfully hurt me time and time again and while they were in leadership. And I am one of many. In fact I think I would be safe to say they hurt me more than most of you have been hurt by the church. So do you guys want to start a forum about them? Obviously they are still out there posting on this forum leading and influencing others. So shouldn’t I go airing their mistakes and wrongdoings? Then anything they say would be void right? Right?
2. Some of you are mean and you say hurtful terrible viscous things that I wouldn’t say about my enemies. This confuses me because it’s just not ok to be so mean.
3. Some of you have an unhealthy obsession with turning point. I think it’s creepy and you tend to make a lot conclusions based on your feelings. Someone asked where has Pastor Jeff Moors been? On vacation, but you start to twist it and spin it and make it look he's starting to leave or something and that just causes extra stress on him and it changes people’s views when you don’t really know. Also people mentioned Pastor Mike and Cyndi and co not being at Mrs. Royal’s funeral. Honestly if I was Pastor Jackie I wouldn’t want them there so why would they go?
4. I as an attendee hope they go to Bill Johnson conferences. God shows up at Bill Johnson’s church, God heals people of cancer there. Pretty cool if you ask me and something I would really like to see here. And before you jump on me about following bill Johnson instead of God I am not, it’s called building faith. Oh and my favorite argument about how you can heal the sick and cast out devils and not be saved and whatever. You can also sit on a forum posting and not be saved. That really is a ridiculous argument because you don't know if anyone is saved really healing or not.
5. I have a hard time seeing how this really helps people get better and find healing, it mostly just seems like you’re constantly picking at the same wound over and over again.
6. I saw a few posts where people were getting so angry because Pastors couldn’t return their phone calls and didn’t have time for them. I don’t know if you guys are able to care for 100 people really well (if you can you should write a book!) and return all their calls and preach and counsel and do everything else.... I think you expect too much. I believe churches are meant to be a flow because one person can’t care for everyone unless the church stays at 10 people forever.
7. I trust God. I trust Him to tell me where to go and if I am in some horrible church where my salvation is at stake I really think He would get me out. See if false doctrine is being taught it can't change whether or not my heart is seeking after God and if I am seeking after Him He will show me if I am messed up or if something I believe is wrong. I don’t think salvation is based on whether or not you get the right doctrine or you believe in apostles or you didn’t believe in the prosperity movement. For goodness sakes David didn’t follow any of the rules, he was dancing naked worshipping God but he had a heart after God's own heart. All I am saying is it seems like there are better things we could be doing with our time.
If you want to respond please do so in a personal message because I am busy and it will be too hard to keep up with these, there are just too many posts and I don’t like having to read buddy’s posts and the other mean ones.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: February 23, 2010 10:34AM

TPCWOC sermon for Sunday Feb. 21: Installation Service: by false Apostle Mike Villamor is now online at TPCWOC home web site. Mike says that this is a Great day in the house of the Lord. (I agree, when are you leaving Marysville) Some Pastors from the community welcomed Jeff Barnes as the new Apostolic Pastor of the city. I believe one of the churches was the Free Methodist, I am sure the founder of your church John Wesley would be having a hemorrhage if he knew you were in unity with and supporting a heretic church. One Pastor welcomed Jeff into the fraternity and the membership.(What, you guys got some secret apostolic unity club?) Mike says that the word of God says that your words have power of life or death in the tongue.(Thats one of the word-faith movements, positive confession favorite verses,whatever you do don't say anything negative,"like I would just die to be the new pastor at TPCWOC. Mike prepares the elders to say only nice things about Jeff, so they do ,but they have a hard time not crying about how wonderful Jeff is. (Maybe they are crying because the big mess false Apostle Mike left the church in, and now Jeff will have to try and put it back together.) One of the Elders said Jeff has followed Mike well and that he is a great leader," then the Elder ask permission," can I cry now"! The Elder is shaken and cannot control his emotions. It is almost to much to for him. But he is able to declare Jeff the new false Apostolic pastor of the city of Marysville. Each Elder takes there turn declaring Jeff the next new false Apostle over the city of Marysville. Jeff has been number 2 man for along time, in fact he was the best number 2 guy Mike could ever have. Jeff gave honor and respect to Mike and Cyndi. Mike and Cyndi rasied Jeff well, one Elder said. They tell Jeff that they love him while fighting back the tears. Cyndi says that she has changed Jeffs name to the "ROCK".(Cyndi, how many peoples names have changed to the name the "ROCK", last week you changed everybodys name to the ROCK.) Cyndi says to Jeff that your faith will be tryed by the enemy and he will come and try to discourage and intimidate you. Don't accommodate the enemy. In the past you could stand, but now its different, you will not be taking the blows for someone else.(For Mike and Cyndi) But now it will be easier to take the blows more personally, but don't let those things become personal to you, you are in a fight! Cyndi says to Jeff to lead by faith never by fear (another word faith movement word"FEAR")Cyndi begins to cry and tells Jeff that they are going to hand over their baby to him. Jeff is going to take the baby away from Mike and Cyndi.(know wonder, look at the mess they left the baby in) False Apostle finally gets to preach. Mike says that he doesn't know any man greater then Jeff. Mike says pardon me for being so bold, but its not the time to hold back. Mike says that its not time to cater to fear or worry or to concern ourselves with peoples feelings.(Mike you never have) Mike tells Jeff to extend the territory and not to make people happy, but to take the territory from the enemy, we have been in the desert to long. Lead with strength and courage, do not entertain fear. Mike says to Jeff that he will be prosperous and succesful ( as long as you do exactly what Mike says)Mike tells Jeff to refuse fear and that fear is faith in the devil. It is the doorway that the enemy will come in to steal all that God has for you.(Mike said that just incase Jeff fails then no one will blame him for Jeff failing,it will be the enemies fault, like those weasels on the Forum) Mike once again puts down the church in America again. Mike says really fast, like it was hard to catch "be like the Bereans"(What do you think the people on the forum have done, and we found out you are a false Apostle and teacher)Mike tells the church to honor Jeff , not just honor, but"double honor".(just like Mike) Mike says to the church only to ask God questions and not flesh questions.(don't you dare question all the false teachings)Mike says you will only hinder all the miracles that the Apostle Jeff is going to release for you. Mike wants to honor Jeff with a gift because honor in the bible means a financial term.($$$$)
Mike says "I am not a pastor".(what on earth have you be doing for the past 15 years, pretending) Mike says that the sheep have been scattered in this town and Gods people will no longer be scattered. Because Mike gave honor to Jeff with a new leather jacket and a shepherd staff that Mike didn't know how to use. Mike says that Jeff has been a true son to him.(Mike is Jeffs spiritual father) Now that false Apostle Mike and false prophet Cyndi Villamor are going to be out of town,can I come back and visit TPCWOC. The new pastor is in charge, his new name is Senior Pastor Jeff the "ROCK" Barnes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2010 10:42AM by buddy.

Posted by: WalterMartin ()
Date: February 23, 2010 11:50AM

In the event that my post is actually posted, I offer my apologies for such a blatant and negative statement. I am not known on this forum for such fighting words... My thoughts on Turning Point and/ or Mike & Cindi have never been of any coldness. As I have ealier stated, I knew this church and these pastors at a different time. Five years I attended TPC and 11 years I attended a different [Apostolic Churc]. Mike prayed over me and {agreed} and sent me out with a blessing. To many, Mikes blessing would mean zilch; but to me his agreement, prayer, and blessing was real and righteous. Also, even after posting on this thread, I would still send my child to there Home School Co-Op. In my opinion, going into most movie [houses] would be worse (and more corrupting) than the House that Mike built onto. However, though once highly regarded, Jeff Barnes, is as guilty as the teacher pedophile he protected. He had his part all up in that matter. As an innocent witness, I was punished severly. Three and a half years later, the teacher is in trouble again. I have been apologized to, not by Jeff. I was thanked by some parents. He chose to stand by a Teacher, who is also a Baptist Pastor rather than me. He said I was, "uneducated, rebellious, without covering." As I left, ( You should know I have quit church for the same amount of years) I asked if one must be a Christian and under Pastoral covering to be against crimes against children. He had no answer. Because of his word, other pastors also refused to help. Jeff should not have a church. He should not have people under him, especially children. But since I have been so bold, I must clarify that I do not label him ( nor do I wish others to think it) that he is a pedophile. Please, in no way, think that is what I mean. Only that when I picture a certain Teacher/Preacher who is one, I also picture Teacher/Preacher, Jeff Barnes. I say to this, "Rock," you are a Stumbling Block; and I don't like what the "Block is cookin." Again, do not confuse what I say. If, Jeff Barnes, was my neighbor, I would trust him with my kids around. That would go even if he were taking my kids on a camping trip with his family. I just think little of him. Of course, I'd tell my children to take what he says with a grain of salt; and while we believe in Prophecy, Prophesying, and Edification, we do not believe in modern day Prophets and Apostles of God. However, we are keeping our eyes open for the 2 alive prophets that will appear soon.

In truth, Love, & shame

WalterMartin ( A. Mac. Msvl. WA, Male, 31 )

Date: February 23, 2010 11:54AM

Some over all thoughts on all of your points: [pureprovender.blogspot.com]

Some specific thoughts on points 4 and 7: [mkayla.wordpress.com]

iattend

Date: February 23, 2010 12:02PM

TurningPointReject
TurningPointReject

Purpose

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Ferris Bueler?

A quote from Charles Spurgeon -Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right .

Date: February 23, 2010 03:06PM

TurningPointReject
TurningPointReject

Purpose

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Ferris Bueler?

You pastors who have given yourselves to unity, as a man gives himself to a harlot, need to realize the reason mike ( Turning Point Church )pushes for unity in your midst. When will you open your eyes? When will you repent? You have exposed your flocks to the works of satan just as a husband who sleeps with harlots exposes his wife to disease and death.

"KEEP the unity (notice its not pursue or chase the unity-you cannot attain that which has already been established) of the Spirit in the bond of peace." Ephesians 4:3.

You pastors chase after something you have no power to attain like a dog in heat sniffing the air...Go back and read chapters 1 through 3 of Ephesians to understand the context in which Paul speaks these words in the fourth chapter. What is the unity that Paul speaks of? You believe in unity with each other. Paul speaks of Unity with God through Christ at work in us through his Spirit.

When God created Adam and Eve they were in unity with Him. Then their arrogance, their pride, their sin brought disunity. Can you in your own strength and ability resolve that sort of disunity? Are you capable of doing only what Christ could do through his work on the cross? No? Then why have you sold yourselves and your flocks to chase after the unity that mike dangles in front of your noses for you to sniff after? Paul was very clear that Christ and Christ alone reunites us with God (read chapters one through three). THIS is the unity that Paul speaks of.

We are commanded to maintain this unity (with God through the Spirit which Christ restored). Instead, you seek to recreate or perhaps create a NEW unity...a false unity. Why do you disobey this command by pretending that the unity has not yet been attained? You burden yourselves and your flocks trying to accomplish through your works that which has already been attained through Christ and His work alone. In doing so you elevate yourselves as false idols. The unity that Mike calls you to...that the NAR calls you to is not the unity Christ has already gained, but to a false unity that leads to destruction.

Some one else said, "Unity is not about friendliness or camaraderie. The unity spoken of in the Bible is not some common aim.
It is the result of all that Paul has been saying in chapters 1-3. It is the product of the cross and God's work in Christ. There can be no Christian unity unless it is based on the teaching of chapters 1-3. Since Christian unity is a result of God's work in Christ, it is not something that we are to aim at for the sake of unity.

Spirit is capitalized. It refers to the unity provided by the Holy Spirit. It is a unity (which you, marysville pastors), can never produce. You are not even asked to do so.

Unity is living and vital. It is not mechanical. It is not a coalition, group or movement. These consist of a number of miscellaneous units coming together for a given purpose. But Christian unity, the unity of the Spirit, is a unity which starts within and works outward.

The unity of the church is organic in character. She is not a collection of parts. She is a new creation, a spiritual body created by God in Christ. The old has been done away in the this body.

There are no longer the distinctions of man. There is no longer Jew and Gentile ." And yet those who proclaim this call to a false unity long to make distinctions, do they not (apostles, prophets, honor, double honor)?

So why the push for this false unity?

Latter Rain - New Apostolic Reformation / Kingdom Now & Kansas City Prophets / Dominion Theology / Manifest Sons of God (Joel's Army) / Third Wave / Toronto Blessing - is all False Teachings regarding the Modern Day Prophet & Apostle Movement in the Church. Latter Rain brought forth other Unbiblical False Teachings such as the Manifested Sons of God. This whole movement was condemned by the Assemblies of God in 1949. False Teachers in the movement: the late William Branham, C.Peter Wagner (Vineyard), Rick Joyner (above), Bill Hamon, Mike Bickle (IHOP), Paul Cain, Bob Jones, Todd Bentley, Patricia King, Francis Frangipane, Bill Johnson...and the like.

The Third Wave:

FIRST WAVE - started in 1906-1909 with the Azuza Street Revival; start of the Pentecostal Movement
SECOND WAVE -started in the 1960s thru the Charismatic Movement;moved into mainstream Churches
THIRD WAVE- started in the 1980s, and is very much alive today through TV & the Internet. C.Peter Wagner and the Vineyard Movement, Todd Bentley, Rick Joyner are a big part of the Third Wave.

Latter Rain or Dominion Teaching can be summed up this way - From Apologetic Index:

1. The Church must be Restored & Equipped to rule by the five-fold ministries.
2. It must come to Perfection & Complete Visible UNITY (i.e. One World Church -do research on One World Church)
3. Out of the purified church will come a Spiritual Elite Corps, a Corporate Christ
who possess the Spirit without measure
4. They will Purge the earth of all Wickedness & Rebellion
5. They will Judge the Apostate Church
6. They will Redeem a Creation, and Restore the Earth
7. They will eventually overcome death itself in a Counterfeit of the Rapture
8. The Church will thus Inherit the Earth, and Rule over it from the Throne of Christ.

[so4j.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.