Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Date: February 09, 2010 02:28PM

If you get a chance, read the book, "Kingdom Lost" by Mark Vrankovich. It will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 09, 2010 03:37PM

Date: February 09, 2010 03:39PM

How's Your DNA?

[www.deceptionbytes.com]

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: February 10, 2010 04:12AM

Today I had the privilege to talk to Justin Peters personally on the phone and Justin told me that the Church in Washington state might cancel the conference for the dates of March 21-24. Justin told me that we could have those dates if they do cancel. Please pray that God will open up a door and that we will have a Church or place to host Justin Peters. God is moving in our midst and He makes things happen!

Posted by: outreach ()
Date: February 10, 2010 06:21AM

buddy
Today I had the privilege to talk to Justin Peters personally on the phone and Justin told me that the Church in Washington state might cancel the conference for the dates of March 21-24. Justin told me that we could have those dates if they do cancel. Please pray that God will open up a door and that we will have a Church or place to host Justin Peters. God is moving in our midst and He makes things happen!

I will be praying.

Date: February 10, 2010 06:26AM

Powerful Story...could this be you?

[www.deceptionbytes.com]

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: February 10, 2010 08:17AM

buddy

WOW Justin Peters!!
He is an incredible man of God with an incredible testimony and Biblical instruction that we all can benefit from...

A Call for Discernment is awesome

Posted by: onevoice ()
Date: February 10, 2010 09:56AM

Also, with no disrespect meant to Pastor Jackie or to bring up hurt, but wasnt Pastor Mike and Pastor Jeff Barnes Jackie's mom pastors for over 10 years? Did either one show up for the memorial, to be there for Jeff Moors or even to show their respect to Mrs. Royal who gave her time, life and money to tp. She was the sweetest little old woman we have ever met. Sad state of affairs when the church cant put aside differences and greive for a woman of God together. Where is the love, where is the unity? Makes quite a statement doesnt it when you only have a couple of TP staff there at the memorial.

I couldn't agree more, as I watched the display of love and the absence of leadership that wasn't represented despite any differences, the fact remains we will all spend eternity together, at least it would seem that would be the goal.
I do have to say I had no GREATER respect than when in front of the naysayers Jackie got up and worshiped to the song "how great thou art" no one else stood but her, and that's when I began to wept. also when I hugged Jeff Moors and his loss I wept for his loss, I wonder tp leaders, how can you really rest at night, if that is love displayed, something is gravely missing.

MCP, I respect you for taking a stand and have thank you for counseling me through some of this confusion as I am trying to understand this as well.
One Voice

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: February 10, 2010 10:29AM

TurningPointReject
http://www.deceptionbytes.com/content/strong-delusion-new-apostolic-reformation

EXCELLENT nutshell version of where the NAR is going, which is a MUST READ for every Christian who wants to stand strong as a great delusion comes to sweep away the congregations in the churches.

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: February 10, 2010 10:30AM

buddy

That would be GREAT!! Praying. Thanks, Buddy!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.