Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Date: January 13, 2010 12:08PM

I sickens me to read mikes letter, about how he has been slandered. and persecuted, no he is reaping what he sowed, Mike did threaten to divorce his wife when he didnt get his way and he did this many times over the years, mike did resign as pastor of turningpoint in a emotional outburst. and then recended his resignation I have both copies he sent to the elders of tp. jeff barnes and kim barnes and all the rest of the elders and their wives know the truth. yet they bury it under some false teaching. no mike is the liar and slanderer, he munipulated things to ruin jackies reputation in hopes people will stop leaving turningpoint. He is totally unable to be honest with himself and others. How many of you have witnessed cyndi's stone cold loveless contenance at church time after time and her desire to show off, what little talent she had. No my friends. mike in NOT a victim, but a victimizer, and ron olin will say that mike is god if that will get him a position anywhere, mike picks people with low selfesteem they will do anything. people at turning point cry out jackie defend yourself prove your not guilty, answer the evidence, what they do not know is that jackie has never seen nor will ever be able to see the evidence, mike says hes practicing grace by not prosecuting jackie but what he is really doing is making it impossible for jackie to obtain the evidence and answer it she has no leagal right to it unless she is being prosecuted. funny where was all that grace when tony did what he did turningpoint was quck to get statements and prosecute tony.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: outreach ()
Date: January 13, 2010 01:58PM

LearningPoint
I HAVE AN IMPORTANT PROPOSAL IN THIS MESSAGE.
PLEASE, IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND, READ TO THE END. THANK YOU.

In response to the following post by Outreach:
Yes it is hard to know what to do when so many churches in Marysville are connected with Mike. I saw some cards with upcoming meetings at Jakes house in our church on Sun. and was concerned with that because the connection of Jakes house with Pastor Mike. Our Church is not one of the churches that have supported Mike.

Outreach

I posted evidence of the the complete connection Jake's House has to the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) just before this vision meeting hit the scene. Did anyone happen to take a look? The pastor who recently died was some sort of lead Apostle in the NAR.

This entire experience with Turning Point has caused me to delve into learning about these false movements Mike is involved in, and I am deeply moved/distressed by how naive the people of God are. I see them/us as vulnurable and unsuspecting. I wish all of us would delve into the word and do some research on our own, but it is not likely that many of us even know where to begin looking, and so, many are in the metaphorical rowboat in the nicely flowing river, thinking they're having the time of their lives, when Niagra Falls is just ahead.

That being said, I am going to direct my efforts toward seeking avenues for warning area pastors and parishoners of false teaching via educational oppurtunities that present themselves. For example, Justin Peters will be in Shelton, Washington, in mid-March. Perhaps we could see if he would be willing to stop in our area before or after that. I need to find out what the financial requirements are, and I would need help with promotion and arranging a venue (I'm leaning toward seeking help from Allen Creek Community Church). Anyone interested in helping me pursue this? If we can get the truth "out there," it's a wonderfuul antidote to the false teaching. Then it won't be the "slanderers" saying so, it will be an outside credible source.

Private message me if you would like to help or have other ideas. Thanks, everyone!

Thanks Learning Point.

I would highly recommend going to Justin Peters website: justinpeters.org and listen to his demo seminar.
Outreach

Posted by: outreach ()
Date: January 13, 2010 02:00PM

Mike just makes up the rules as he goes.

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: January 13, 2010 03:46PM

[www.youtube.com]

Is 5:03 Jeff Barnes Reaching His I Am Not Receiving The Proper Respect Point ?

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: January 13, 2010 03:58PM

[www.youtube.com]

@ The 1:32 Mark You Will See Someone Supporting Mikes Ministry Of Evil. You Will Know Who He Is Or Will Learn About What He Was ! I Did A Matter Of........................

Posted by: Mville04 ()
Date: January 13, 2010 07:19PM

Yes, that is Pastor James Berkley. I added the notation to the original video after others had reposted it.

Date: January 14, 2010 02:02AM

nooneofanyimportence
I sickens me to read mikes letter, about how he has been slandered. and persecuted, no he is reaping what he sowed, Mike did threaten to divorce his wife when he didnt get his way and he did this many times over the years, mike did resign as pastor of turningpoint in a emotional outburst. and then recended his resignation I have both copies he sent to the elders of tp. jeff barnes and kim barnes and all the rest of the elders and their wives know the truth. yet they bury it under some false teaching. no mike is the liar and slanderer, he munipulated things to ruin jackies reputation in hopes people will stop leaving turningpoint. He is totally unable to be honest with himself and others. How many of you have witnessed cyndi's stone cold loveless contenance at church time after time and her desire to show off, what little talent she had. No my friends. mike in NOT a victim, but a victimizer, and ron olin will say that mike is god if that will get him a position anywhere, mike picks people with low selfesteem they will do anything. people at turning point cry out jackie defend yourself prove your not guilty, answer the evidence, what they do not know is that jackie has never seen nor will ever be able to see the evidence, mike says hes practicing grace by not prosecuting jackie but what he is really doing is making it impossible for jackie to obtain the evidence and answer it she has no leagal right to it unless she is being prosecuted. funny where was all that grace when tony did what he did turningpoint was quck to get statements and prosecute tony.

THATS TONY DIAZ NOT TONY CUNNINGHAM there has already been confusion

Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: January 14, 2010 02:51AM

Matthew 18:15-17 says "Morevover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. But if he will not hear you, take with you one or two more, that by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector." M&M, Buddy, Pastor Jackie, Cathy Shaw, Chris Guetenkauf, Mauro Lasso, the list of people who have confronted TPC leadership can go on and on. Each time persons seeking to confront in love were thwarted and ignored. We have long past the stage of confronting and we need to move on to treating them as a heathen and a tax collector. Our hurt and anger over the newest twist at TPC does nothing but give the enemy joy. I for one do not want to give the enemy one second of joy. I am not saying turn your backs to the members of the congregation at Turning Point, on the contrary we must be viligent to respond to them as we need to. I so suggest that we treat TPC leadership as heathens and tax collectors. They are truly sneaky, untrustworthy, and insincere individuals. In a word -- WEASELS. Ephesians 4:1-3 says Whenever there is friction and turn and turmoil in the body it hinders people from entering into worship and receiving from God's Word. It hinders people from coming to Christ, creates an uninviting atmosphere for visitors, and can even grieve the Holy Spirit. So the enemy does not profit or gain a stronghold over us 2 Corintheans 2:10-11 says, "for your own spiritual well being, we must be quick to resolve differences with brethern and forgive. The enemy can hinder our spiritual life, and even deceive us into apostasy, through the harbored bitterness or unforgiveness we harbor in our hearts." So we each need to let go of our righteous anger and let God. Refuse to be victimized again! At the end of the day our salvation and relationship with Jesus Christ is more important than any relationship we ever had with the leadership of Turning Point Church.

Saddened

Date: January 14, 2010 05:12AM

To my forum friends:

I am asking you to pray. Please pray. The destructiveness of satan using RLc and TPc as his tool is very real. I am not able to go into details-just know that God knows the details. Pray for safety, pray for wisdom, pray for freedom, pray for reconciliation of families. Pray for truth to be revealed in minds that have been deceived. Pray for strength, pray for courage. Pray for healing.

Please pray.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: January 14, 2010 10:58AM

The Letter: I noticed Mike in his letter talks about receiving funding(money)for future church plants. I do not see in the life of me how anybody can trust Mike with their money.I Am still wondering what happen to my money I gave to Mikes Possessing the Land Campaign. I remember Mike bragging about how much Money TP was pulling in during the glory days.What was that figure? Was it close to a million a year? Where did all the money go?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.