Golden.
Or is it?

Silence is...

a virtue.
Or is it?

Silence is...

the true friend that never betrays.
Or is it?

Lying is done with words and also with silence...

No person is your friend who demands your silence...

Silence is the virtue of fools...

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter...

In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up.

Your silence is...
consent.

If you don't speak up, you accept what is happening. Others will become entrapped in the very system you have escaped. Others will become enslaved to the lies and deception that masquerade as Truth. Others will break the family ties and bonds in order to follow a lie from the pit of hell.

Your silence is...
violence.

When you CHOOSE to be silent you are CHOOSING to allow others to be violated, abused, and alienated from their true spiritual heritage. You are CHOOSING to allow others to become swallowed up in the swamp that you, yourself have escaped. You choose to allow others to follow a counterfeit god. You CHOOSE to allow others to become ensnared in Satan's trap. You CHOOSE to allow others to give away their hard earned lives in pursuit of a lie. You CHOOSE to allow others to enter into the chaos of broken familial relationships. You CHOOSE to allow others to struggle with trusting God and Church. You CHOOSE spiritual violence and abuse for others.

When will you speak out?

When will you tell your story?

When will you expose the lies?

When will you speak the truth?

When will YOU CHOOSE to BREAK YOUR SILENCE ONCE AND FOR ALL?

Why?

Because YOUR silence is deadly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Date: December 14, 2009 07:14AM

TurningPointReject
Silence is...

Golden.
Or is it?

Silence is...

a virtue.
Or is it?

Silence is...

the true friend that never betrays.
Or is it?

Lying is done with words and also with silence...

No person is your friend who demands your silence...

Silence is the virtue of fools...

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter...

In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up.

Your silence is...
consent.

If you don't speak up, you accept what is happening. Others will become entrapped in the very system you have escaped. Others will become enslaved to the lies and deception that masquerade as Truth. Others will break the family ties and bonds in order to follow a lie from the pit of hell.

Your silence is...
violence.

When you CHOOSE to be silent you are CHOOSING to allow others to be violated, abused, and alienated from their true spiritual heritage. You are CHOOSING to allow others to become swallowed up in the swamp that you, yourself have escaped. You choose to allow others to follow a counterfeit god. You CHOOSE to allow others to become ensnared in Satan's trap. You CHOOSE to allow others to give away their hard earned lives in pursuit of a lie. You CHOOSE to allow others to enter into the chaos of broken familial relationships. You CHOOSE to allow others to struggle with trusting God and Church. You CHOOSE spiritual violence and abuse for others.

When will you speak out?

When will you tell your story?

When will you expose the lies?

When will you speak the truth?

When will YOU CHOOSE to BREAK YOUR SILENCE ONCE AND FOR ALL?

Why?

Because YOUR silence is deadly.

"But TurningPointReject, I dont want to be a gossip."

Was Paul a gossip when he called out the false teachers in Corinth?
Was Peter a gossip when he warned about the false teachers he regularly confronted?
Was Jesus a gossip when he spoke out against the Pharisees?

Just as Paul had a choice; just as Peter had a choice; just Jesus had a choice; You have a CHOICE.

What will you CHOOSE?

Silence?
Can others really afford YOUR silence?

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: December 14, 2009 01:59PM

False Apostle Mike Villamors sermon for today Sunday Dec13th is now online.Mike says that the church is a embarrassment and that the church is a reason for people not to come to God.Mike says that they have been distracted from their purpose of displaying Gods splender.Mike says instead of applying ourselves,applying our energy,applying our time, applying our word and applying our money for His purpose.Mike says we have been distracted by bickering,distracted by bitterness,distracted by silly doctrinal debates, distracted by lifestyle issues, distacted by worship styles and songs to sing.Mike says that you have wasted far to much time on insignificant issues.(really Mike silly doctrine,bickering and bitterness! Debate who? Mike here you go again blaming the enemy for the problems at TPCWOC.The doctrines are not silly and if you were not such a coward we would have a debate.I am open to sit down with you and debate the false doctrines that you teach, but you told me that it was not going to happen.Lets have that debate.I know why you won't have that debate, because you are afraid and you might find out that you have drifted from the truth of Gods word and Gods love.Why is there bickering and bitterness Mike.Mike it is because of you.Mike you are responsible for the distraction.Your selfish prosperity gospel and your false claim of being an apostle while being raised by your spiritual father Tony Cunningham will lead to your down fall. The ship is sinking and you Mike claim to be the master and commander of that ship.A mutiny will take place,people will leave their positions and will be looking for the life boats.Many have been thrown over board by you Mike.Some haved jumped over board.Some will go down with the ship,so don't be afraid you will not go down alone!

Date: December 15, 2009 04:58AM

Spiritual Father

Spiritual Son and Daughter

Is this happening in Marysville?

[topics.sacbee.com]

The spawn of this destructive family tree:

Other Enablers and Abettors

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2009 05:00AM by TurningPointReject.

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: December 15, 2009 05:04AM

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

"For this cause many are sick and weakly among you.."

These speak to the modern church but most will not recognize the meaning even though the destruction is right in front of their very own eyes. HOW are Gods' people being destroyed and what knowledge do they lack? If you will stay with me and read the amazing words of scripture that apply, your view of Gods' kingdom will change as you repent.

While we were "in church", at the end of service, most of us were far more interested in getting over to a restaurant and fellowship with other church families than fooling around with some needy man or woman hanging around after service trying to get help. We would quickly brush them off by giving them a phone number to call, passing them off to the Financial Minister, or the couple in charge of the Food Pantry.

Since we had just paid our tithes and and offering, duty was fulfilled, and we wanted to go on our way. We were way more interested in growing church membership, improving the building, fundraising, and expanding our influence in the community than we were in getting our hands dirty with the poor.

Yes, once a year or more, we delivered some Thanksgiving turkeys and Christmas packages out of our benevolence, but as any honest preacher or staff member will admit, the bulk of church income went to the overhead and support of a minister as we were trained to fill the offering plate rather than hungry mouths.

Church people are well trained to follow this manner of supporting their assembly. The leadership measures their spirituality by the degree they are involved and their financial support. The poor and needy among us were marginalized for their inability to fund our "vision" and for their lack of attractiveness in appearance.

Gods' people (the poor) were destroyed by our "vision" and the two-edged sword of Scripture saw to it that many among us were "weak and sickly" because we did not discern the Lord's Body. Funding the organization is robbing God, not, as many teach, witholding tithes.

1Cor 11: 29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. 22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not?

Can you see the "destroyed" here are the ones giving to "the church" rather than ministering to the needy?

Do you a connection between the "weak and sickly" in church and our treatment of "them that have not"? Our church told the poor to tithe and give (to our church preferably as the reminder was usually given at the "offering" time as the plates were passed) in order to be blessed.

Here's one you won't hear at offering time in the typical American church:
2Cor 8:14 ..but by equality: your abundance being a supply at this present time for their want, that their abundance also may become a supply for your want; that there may be equality:

"Equality" among the brethren? Do you mean we are called to share our "blessings" and "prosperity" with needy brethren? In the New Testament church, giving went to meet needs not to buildings, organizations, and personal kingdoms called "ministries". Perhaps someone could kindly "share" this with Ken Copeland, Paula and Randy, Brother Joel Osteen, Creflo Dollar, and a few others that missed that verse in their morning devotions as they made their way aboard their personal jet...

The problem is this materialistic, flesh-pleasing gospel has been broadcast around the world by satellite and has corrupted much of the evangelical leadership around the world.

Jesus said this: Mk. 14:7 For ye have the poor always with you, and whensoever ye will ye can do them good

God help us to do so:
2Cor 9:9 as it is written, He hath scattered abroad, he hath given to the poor; His righteousness abideth for ever. (giving to the poor equated with righteousness)

Daniel 4:27 Wherefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto thee, and break off thy sins by righteousness, and thine iniquities by showing mercy to the poor; if there may be a lengthening of thy tranquillity. Do you see it? ministering to the poor had to do with overcoming sin and iniquity. Kind of like the verse that says "charity covers a multitude of sins".

Mat 19: 21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. give to who?
Gal.2:10 only they would that we should remember the poor; which very thing I was also zealous to do. Paul was instructed by the apostles James, Peter, and John to remember who?

James 2: 5 Hearken, my beloved brethren; did not God choose them that are poor as to the world to be rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he promised to them that love him?
6 But ye have *dishonored (despised) the poor man. *From G820; ἀτιμαìζω atimazō (by implication) contemn or maltreat: - despise, dishonour, suffer shame, entreat shamefully.

James 2:2-6 should be very convicting to the average church goer and Armani suited "leader' as we focused on the nicer dressed and appearing folks who visited our churches.

More from scripture:
Psalm 41: 1 1 For the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. Blessed is he that considereth the poor: Jehovah will deliver him in the day of evil. Did you ever hear a song in church about that?

Psalm 112: 9 He hath dispersed, he hath given to the needy; His righteousness endureth for ever:
Prov. 14: 31 He that oppresseth the poor (ex. pay your tithes) reproacheth his Maker; But he that hath mercy on the needy honoreth him.
19:17 He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto Jehovah, And his good deed will he pay him again.
28:27 He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack; But he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse.

Dan. 4:27 Wherefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto thee, and break off thy sins by righteousness, and thine iniquities by showing mercy to the poor;
2Cor 9 9 as it is written, He hath scattered abroad, he hath given to the poor; His righteousness abideth for ever.
Rev. 19:8 8 And it was given unto her that she should array herself in fine linen, bright and pure: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

Have you made the connection between giving to the poor and "righteous acts" of the saints? When is the last time you heard a sermon on this subject? We heard PLENTY of exhortations to tithe, give , and "sow seed" into someones ministry, LOTS of them, how about you? We heard messages on prosperity and having abundance, we heard the 30/60/100 fold blessing was for material wealth God wanted us to have. But we never heard the truth about ministering to the poor and needy among us was near and dear to the heart of God.

Meeting needs among the brethren was a God priority all along, not in buying the comfortable pews, sound system, cameras and big-screen monitors, or funding the pastors latest and newest "vision for the kingdom" which resulted in one failed church growth program after another and the wasting of huge amounts of time and finances.

Why not give that un-necessary "church" building away and meet in homes like they did in Acts? Can you imagine? -no overhead, no need for administration, no need for fundraisers, and the people benefit by closer relationships, fellowship, and growth Why not just flat admit to God we have been so terribly wrong in the way we have conducted church?

Scripture never says we were to tithe or give to pastors and if they mis-spent it God would punish them. WE are called to be stewards, may God Himself direct our stewardship for we have mismanged terribly both as individuals and as corporate bodies called churches.
"For this cause, many are weak and sickly among you... (Christians, that is.) ....".

Maybe you will forward this to others, I pray it gets into the hands and heart of many pastors. I pray it gets into our hearts as well. Radical thoughts I admit, but then again, look what happened in Acts.....
As Gods' judgement continues to fall on our financial system, many in the church will learn what was in the scripture all along, and we will share and meet others needs out of our personal storehouses.

In January 2008 the Lord gave me this Word: ( [www.preparehisway.com])
"Because my people have not used my blessings of abundance to meet the needs of their brethren, they will learn to meet the needs of others from the little they have left. When they had much, they gave little, and that into the hands of those who decieved them.
Now I will fill their world and their eyes with those in need and thus will they be purified of their greed."

2008 Rory Moore www.preparehisway.com
This article may be reproduced and distributed free of charge as long as it remains in its original form.

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: December 15, 2009 05:17AM

[www.caic.org.au] Pretty much says it all about Mike Villamore And Mob in my humble opinion!

Date: December 16, 2009 09:56AM

disregard...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2009 10:04AM by TurningPointReject.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: December 17, 2009 08:37PM

is one of the qualifications to be on staff at Turning Point is you need to be atractive and thin?

Posted by: Sol Ivictus ()
Date: December 18, 2009 02:43AM

BraveHeart
is one of the qualifications to be on staff at Turning Point is you need to be atractive and thin?

Looking at these pics I say apparently not.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: December 18, 2009 02:08PM

Sol Ivictus
I stand corrected!!! I was reading that post on my cell phone.
Maybe you can help me out because.... I do not know all the people there at TPC who is in Mikes inter circle that is not attractive or not thin?

Sol Ivictus
BraveHeart

Looking at these pics I say apparently not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2009 02:16PM by BraveHeart.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.