Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Date: May 20, 2011 05:54AM

nooneofanyimportence
Jackie got a letter from the elders stating that they believe the letter posted by jeff barnes of apology, a vague letter at best, when you consider mike standing up and saying there was proof that jackie was guilty of embezzelment. and yet after viewing the so called proof, and hearing the lies weaved by mike one of the now elders, stopped the evidence viewing proceedure and declared that turningpoint needs to make amends to this family, and jeff barnes himself, stated while vistiing us that he would do anything to make this right. funny how a few loud voices driven by fear but justified by being politicaly correct and stop people who actually have no trust in the God they teach about. I say this because if a person cant just be honest confess their mistakes. sins, shortcomings, etc, just speak the truth without diluting it . it shows that some other power is driving them. fear, and we all know that God did not give us a spirit of fear. so if it isnt God giving it then who is it. I realized yesterday that we use to go by matt 28 go and make deciples of all men, but Jesus said to teach them what He as taught them or commanded whatever version you have. we just went and made deciples, teaching them what mike has taught us, so many decipleship sessions was just rehashing what mike had said to us at our decipleship with him. now I know that is bad theology. anything that deverts away from what Jesus taught. Jesus said we would join in His suffering. turningpoint said if you believe you will not suffer but get parking places in the front of every store. that if you plant seeds of money , riches will come your way, Now I must confess turningpoint is a great social club, and those that attend are attracted by loving people and good music . they like thinking they are a bit above the rest of the churchs. Ive heard may times members singing the praises of turningpoint and mike and cyndi , as if they were gods. they perform to belong, as if unto themselves. and find their security in each othes approval. I know this to be true. Ive seen pastors so called self anointed men of God cower in fear of the future. all the while teaching others to make leaps off a cliff and not be afraid and trust God, even though Jesus Himself refused to jump and test God, we were taught it was the Christian way. but they could not do it themselves. Now I dont think being afraid is bad . or making mistakes, we all sin and fall short of the glory of God, and if we confess our sins God is quick to forgive. what is bad is living a lie. its so pharissitical. I'm not writing this with an angry spirit , I swear lol. but I feel compelled to warn and speak the truth as I have seen it. its the old blood will be on your hands thing. I told mike to his face that people werent leaving turningpoint because jackie was directing them too (which he believed and said) but because he was ungodly. I didnt say this out of wanting to hurt him but I felt compelled to warn him. there comes a time when Gods people need to take a stand and risk their popularity and position in this world for the truth and God.

An open forum with the entire church congregation is long over due for apologizing to Pastor Jackie and her family. Is the current elder you mentioned above going to proceed in doing this? If so, could you keep us all posted on this since I and many do not attend TPC anymore. I would like to be there if this occurs. God Bless

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 22, 2011 12:33AM

Today is May 21.

Mike, Cyndi, Tony,Jeff, Kim, Calvin and Harold Camping have all been raptured....

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: May 22, 2011 01:16AM

TurningPointReject
Today is May 21.

Mike, Cyndi, Tony,Jeff, Kim, Calvin and Harold Camping have all been raptured....

Maybe I am not reading this passage correctly,can someone spiritually gifted enlighten me? "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. How foolish then to be figuring out the time of the Lord's coming."

"They believe it will likely start as it becomes 6 p.m. in the world's various time zones."

[news.yahoo.com]

Date: May 22, 2011 01:17AM

Another WORLD OUTREACH CENTER files bankruptcy....

[www.ministrytodaymag.com]

Date: May 22, 2011 01:35AM

If they use the phrase "World Outreach Center" in their name you may want to proceed with caution.
Just a smattering of the so called "churches" who happen to claim to be "World Outreach Center"s.
They seem to share much in common with one another...pastor centric...wealth focused...etc...etc...

[www.rwoc.org]
[www.wowcenter.org]
[www.doveworld.org]
[www.orlandowoc.org]
[www.dwo.org]
[cwoconline.org]
[www.rockchurch.com]
[www.trinitywoc.org]
[www.worldoutreachcenter.org]
[worldoutreachcommunity.org]
[www.wocdavison.org]

Date: May 22, 2011 06:51PM

[www.5newsonline.com]

“I would get a motorcycle and ride it wildly and take some pretty big risks because if you’re going to go you’re going to go so you might as well have fun,” said Kurt Mcafee.

I am still waiting (patiently) for the Wrath of God,end times, hellfire and brimstone that was heaped on me by a prominent TP figure , my crime during that particular rant.........eating nothing but eggs ! Oh, the shame of it all !

Date: May 23, 2011 12:25AM

ostracizedone
http://www.5newsonline.com/news/kfsm-judgment-day-doesnt-take-place-20110521,0,2816943.story?track=rss

“I would get a motorcycle and ride it wildly and take some pretty big risks because if you’re going to go you’re going to go so you might as well have fun,” said Kurt Mcafee.

I am still waiting (patiently) for the Wrath of God,end times, hellfire and brimstone that was heaped on me by a prominent TP figure , my crime during that particular rant.........eating nothing but eggs ! Oh, the shame of it all !

hey ostra we all made it were raptured, you were left behind sorry, I guess you didn't have enough counciling sessions with mike like we did. by the way these prophets, including cyndi, might have asked God or sought His will intead of listening to their own wishfull thinking before they prophecize

Date: May 23, 2011 12:33AM

"The more people have connections outside of the group, the more likely it is that they're going to stop looking to [Camping] as the mouth of God on Earth," Hassan told LiveScience. "Information control is one of the most important features of mind control."

[news.yahoo.com]

I guess this would explain why they demand or shame people into devoting as much time as possible to activities in , on and around the "others". Heck when I complained about my spouses obsession with the place it came back a couple days later that I "would not be allowed to become a wedge between her and God"! I believe the bible states that God brings a man and woman together,so why would Jeff Koellmer spend all this time effort and political type lobbying trying to convince me that there was obviously something wrong with the marriage?Why would Jeff Barnes actually make me make appointments to see my own wife?I would say that these gentleman as representatives of Godly and biblical teachings fall so short that it is laughable! Now they would not have been trying to keep her from being influenced by my less than favorible concerns towards all the unbiblical teachings would they...........NAH,I am probably just paranoid!

I have "upped" the ante folks,you can have all the control and influence you want over Beth,but you will have to rip my 4 sons away from my cold,dead,hands ! Mr. Larson

Date: May 23, 2011 12:50AM

nooneofanyimportence
ostracizedone
http://www.5newsonline.com/news/kfsm-judgment-day-doesnt-take-place-20110521,0,2816943.story?track=rss

hey ostra we all made it were raptured, you were left behind sorry, I guess you didn't have enough counciling sessions with mike like we did. by the way these prophets, including cyndi, might have asked God or sought His will intead of listening to their own wishfull thinking before they prophecize

I had a counseling session with Mike,that was downstairs at the "sanctuary" and that is when he told me he was so pre,clean and full of @#$%,that he could slit his own wrists and bleed out in front of me knowing full well he would be accepted into the kingdom of heaven! Now I have to laugh,that is some insane ,kool-aid drinking Jim Jones psycho-babble stuff there ! Barnes spun and said "now Randy , Mike is just trying to give you the strongest example of what salvation can provide ! I still shake my head at that place and what I saw ,heard and they attempted to teach ! The people that support it,man,all I can think is God help us all if they are representatives of what Christians are to be !If that is the case .......... we are definitely doomed ! Does Cyndi ever watch the news,I am not seeing much evidence of her and Mikes equipped saints pulling heaven down to earth yet? Don't hold my breath right ? Peace ! Randy

Date: May 24, 2011 10:46PM

Quote"you can have all the control and influence you want over Beth"..........................

OR..........................

[www.youtube.com]

Well which is it ? God knows what's in my heart and we are both laughing at Mike !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.