Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: tell the truth ()
Date: April 24, 2011 02:07PM

Ostra, I am totally with LP. You are making no sense. Your posts are schizophrenic at best and very concerning. Moderator, i agree with LP on this one. Why aren't you intervening? There is something very mental about your posts Ostra. Are you supposed to take meds and have been missing your doses? Seriously, Your posts are scattered and incoherent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: April 25, 2011 08:34AM

To: ostracizedone
Date: 06/24/2010 10:41PM

mike and cyndi are having more problems we will probably never know exactly what tp is desolving u g m many have made amends for shunning but jeff barnes just cant be completely honesst with members hes still into being politicaly correct instead of being spiritual y correct jeff moors resigned as assoc pastor as of end of july so things are happening tp is falling apart In reply to [forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 25, 2011 08:18PM

ostracizedone:

Stop ranting.

Either have a respectful and coherent conversation or move on.

You have lost your pre-approved status, which means that all your posts must now be approved by a moderator before they appear.

Incoherent rants will no be approved and instead deleted.

If you continue to engage in name calling and attacks against members of this message board you will be banned.

Date: April 29, 2011 03:27AM

Mike and Cyndi are gone. Never to return, we can only hope. Jeff and Kim are gone. Never to return, we can only hope. What is left? The return of the money which Mike defrauded from former members with Elder Ron Olin's help! The formal and public apology to Pastor Jackie from the elder board has yet to happen. While many of us have moved on to new church homes -- we all should still expect justice and equity from TPC. Until that happens, then TPC has not moved beyond the cult that it once was or continues to be. The children of God expect truth from their peers and should admit sin and apologize to those they by their failure to do the right thing have wronged. TPC owes a duty to return the money donated to the Stewardship Fund if they are asked because it was not spent for the purpose it was solicited. We asked for our money back and we are still waiting. Pastor Jackie is still waiting for the apology TPC owes her for defamation of charcter. Failure to do the right thing is continuing to sin against God! TPC is still sinning against God by their failure to do the right thing and apologize for financial fraud and financial misconduct. TPC is still sinning against God in its refusal to publicly apologize to Pastor Jackie and her entire family. So long as TPC continues to walk in sin it will never be anything more than a church in name only because it is not living or acting in accordance with God's word.

D of D

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2011 03:43AM by Daughter of Dorcas.

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: May 07, 2011 06:38AM

Keep us posted, DOD. The former leadership thinks they're safe because they got out of Dodge. The fact that Jeff strung you along with lies to buy himself time to get out in a strong indicator that he knows, on some level, that leadership was wrong and is in jeopardy of legal trouble. Running away won't make the crime go away, though. (Don't let the statute of limitations run out before you file something! Can you file something that is class action for others who may want a refund?)

Date: May 11, 2011 12:10PM

Did everyone go home?

Date: May 13, 2011 01:02AM

LearningPoint
Did everyone go home?

ok I will update some things.. Jackie wrote a letter to all the elders and staff, asking for a public apology, at least to all those who attended the meeting where mike accused her of embezzelment, there is a list of people who attended.. one elder david reche responded as said he aggreed with her, and sought the same thing, this was a month ago and still nothing. this is hearsay but someone was saying that turningpoint was interviewing a pastor, I dont know who he is but he speaks with an english accent. what stood out to me was , this person said this pastor told them everywhere he goes, churchs double and triple their size. now if this is true. my question is will that be the selling point to the new turningpoing leadership, and if so what has changed. I myself after experiencing what I did at turningpoint , would want a pastor who's selling poing is I humbly fallow my heaveanly father, I confess my sins, I sacrafice my own agendas for the sheep. I have right theology, I hope turningpoint is looking for a Godly man not one who can hype the church and make them popular and wealthy. what profits a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. We will see,

Date: May 16, 2011 09:58PM

Wow, Nooneofanyimportance! What came immediately to my mind when you wrote that is that Mike Villamor could candidate at a church and say the same thing!

You're right! If the people making the decisions at TP haven't learned anything from past experience, they'll bite on that line about church growth. Also, a British accent is a novelty and will draw a crowd (at least initially) because Americans are addicted to novelty. I can't help wondering why this guy isn't still helming one of the many churches that grew so exponentially under his leadership. I don't suppose the kids at TP have the savvy or courage to ask such questions and investigate.

I don't see how TP can go forward until they do all that they can to right their wrongs--reimburse DOD's fraudulently collected/wrongfully used funds (as well as repaying anyone else seeking reimbursement), AND offer public apologies for ALL wrongs done, including false accusations, false teaching, wrongful shunning, etc.

This is still a can of worms, and any pastor who doesn't investigate before jumping into Turning Point is not likely to turn out to be a good leader anyway, since there's so much information readily available to detail the problems and to warn about the sickness there. If this guy doesn't do any research and come and talk with some of us, then I doubt he's good leadership material. But then, a wolf will seek out a vulnerable, unwitting flock... Hopefully he's not another wolf!

Date: May 16, 2011 11:41PM

Jackie got a letter from the elders stating that they believe the letter posted by jeff barnes of apology, a vague letter at best, when you consider mike standing up and saying there was proof that jackie was guilty of embezzelment. and yet after viewing the so called proof, and hearing the lies weaved by mike one of the now elders, stopped the evidence viewing proceedure and declared that turningpoint needs to make amends to this family, and jeff barnes himself, stated while vistiing us that he would do anything to make this right. funny how a few loud voices driven by fear but justified by being politicaly correct and stop people who actually have no trust in the God they teach about. I say this because if a person cant just be honest confess their mistakes. sins, shortcomings, etc, just speak the truth without diluting it . it shows that some other power is driving them. fear, and we all know that God did not give us a spirit of fear. so if it isnt God giving it then who is it. I realized yesterday that we use to go by matt 28 go and make deciples of all men, but Jesus said to teach them what He as taught them or commanded whatever version you have. we just went and made deciples, teaching them what mike has taught us, so many decipleship sessions was just rehashing what mike had said to us at our decipleship with him. now I know that is bad theology. anything that deverts away from what Jesus taught. Jesus said we would join in His suffering. turningpoint said if you believe you will not suffer but get parking places in the front of every store. that if you plant seeds of money , riches will come your way, Now I must confess turningpoint is a great social club, and those that attend are attracted by loving people and good music . they like thinking they are a bit above the rest of the churchs. Ive heard may times members singing the praises of turningpoint and mike and cyndi , as if they were gods. they perform to belong, as if unto themselves. and find their security in each othes approval. I know this to be true. Ive seen pastors so called self anointed men of God cower in fear of the future. all the while teaching others to make leaps off a cliff and not be afraid and trust God, even though Jesus Himself refused to jump and test God, we were taught it was the Christian way. but they could not do it themselves. Now I dont think being afraid is bad . or making mistakes, we all sin and fall short of the glory of God, and if we confess our sins God is quick to forgive. what is bad is living a lie. its so pharissitical. I'm not writing this with an angry spirit , I swear lol. but I feel compelled to warn and speak the truth as I have seen it. its the old blood will be on your hands thing. I told mike to his face that people werent leaving turningpoint because jackie was directing them too (which he believed and said) but because he was ungodly. I didnt say this out of wanting to hurt him but I felt compelled to warn him. there comes a time when Gods people need to take a stand and risk their popularity and position in this world for the truth and God.

Date: May 18, 2011 03:44AM

It is disheartening to see that TPC is still choosing to victimize Pastor Jackie even though Mike and Jeff, with their families, have left town in disgrace. It is disheartening to realize that TPC would hide behind a half hearted attempt to apologize to Pastor Jackie and her family when doing the right thing would cost them nothing and go a long way to redeeming their bad reputation in this town. The elders whether new or old at TPC still lack any sort of integrity or Godly character. Their actions show they have no more business being elders than the last group did.

I don't know anything about their search for a pastor, however, if Godly teaching is not the only point of interest in the selection of a new pastor for TPC by the elders then TPC is doomed to fail! Unfortunately for Marysville and this area, the doors of that church did not close for good when Mike high tailed it out of town.

D of D

nooneofanyimportence
Jackie got a letter from the elders stating that they believe the letter posted by jeff barnes of apology, a vague letter at best, when you consider mike standing up and saying there was proof that jackie was guilty of embezzelment. and yet after viewing the so called proof, and hearing the lies weaved by mike one of the now elders, stopped the evidence viewing proceedure and declared that turningpoint needs to make amends to this family, and jeff barnes himself, stated while vistiing us that he would do anything to make this right. funny how a few loud voices driven by fear but justified by being politicaly correct and stop people who actually have no trust in the God they teach about. I say this because if a person cant just be honest confess their mistakes. sins, shortcomings, etc, just speak the truth without diluting it . it shows that some other power is driving them. fear, and we all know that God did not give us a spirit of fear. so if it isnt God giving it then who is it. I realized yesterday that we use to go by matt 28 go and make deciples of all men, but Jesus said to teach them what He as taught them or commanded whatever version you have. we just went and made deciples, teaching them what mike has taught us, so many decipleship sessions was just rehashing what mike had said to us at our decipleship with him. now I know that is bad theology. anything that deverts away from what Jesus taught. Jesus said we would join in His suffering. turningpoint said if you believe you will not suffer but get parking places in the front of every store. that if you plant seeds of money , riches will come your way, Now I must confess turningpoint is a great social club, and those that attend are attracted by loving people and good music . they like thinking they are a bit above the rest of the churchs. Ive heard may times members singing the praises of turningpoint and mike and cyndi , as if they were gods. they perform to belong, as if unto themselves. and find their security in each othes approval. I know this to be true. Ive seen pastors so called self anointed men of God cower in fear of the future. all the while teaching others to make leaps off a cliff and not be afraid and trust God, even though Jesus Himself refused to jump and test God, we were taught it was the Christian way. but they could not do it themselves. Now I dont think being afraid is bad . or making mistakes, we all sin and fall short of the glory of God, and if we confess our sins God is quick to forgive. what is bad is living a lie. its so pharissitical. I'm not writing this with an angry spirit , I swear lol. but I feel compelled to warn and speak the truth as I have seen it. its the old blood will be on your hands thing. I told mike to his face that people werent leaving turningpoint because jackie was directing them too (which he believed and said) but because he was ungodly. I didnt say this out of wanting to hurt him but I felt compelled to warn him. there comes a time when Gods people need to take a stand and risk their popularity and position in this world for the truth and God.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.