Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: April 22, 2011 10:13AM

quote: "That Ruby Pierce letter"

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: April 22, 2011 11:40PM

Well...I'm checking off the board. It's been a good run. There doesn't seem to be much to talk about relating to Turning Point anymore, and honestly I cannot stand Ostra's posts anymore. I come here looking for information on TP and instead find the musings of a crazy person. This thread once had good discussion going about Turning Point, but I think Ostra has literally lost his mind and is posting such nonsensical stuff that its just painfful to read. Maybe you could start another thread for crazy people. Bye everyone.

Date: April 23, 2011 03:23AM

UndeniablyLivid
Well...I'm checking off the board. It's been a good run. There doesn't seem to be much to talk about relating to Turning Point anymore, and honestly I cannot stand Ostra's posts anymore. I come here looking for information on TP and instead find the musings of a crazy person. This thread once had good discussion going about Turning Point, but I think Ostra has literally lost his mind and is posting such nonsensical stuff that its just painfful to read. Maybe you could start another thread for crazy people. Bye everyone.

Undeniably,

Just want to thank you for your insightful contributions over the last couple of years. They have been appreciated. Please check in every once in while. May the Holy Spirit lead you into knowledge and the likeness of Christ in all that you do.

TPR

Date: April 23, 2011 03:35AM

must be really messing with you, religeous people are nutty

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: April 23, 2011 06:19AM

Moderator,

We sure could use your help here. Could you get us pointed in the right direction? Please see Ostracizedone's multiple posts over the past few months. People are indicating frustration at their lack of direction and logic, and one person has recently decided to stop participating in the discussion because of what appear to be irrelevant (or barely relevant) rants. But I'm not the referee here, and I appreciate that you are and have done an admirable job of helping us in the past.

Thanks.

LP

Date: April 23, 2011 05:08PM

mike and cyndi are having more problems we will probably never know exactly what tp is desolving u g m many have made amends for shunning but jeff barnes just cant be completely honesst with members hes still into being politicaly correct instead of being spiritual y correct jeff moors resigned as assoc pastor as of end of july so things are happening tp is falling apart Quote:"People are indicating frustration at their lack of direction and logic" .....................LP am I not a person and am I not indicating frustration with TPWOC's lack of BIBLICALLY SOUND direction and logic? You be the judge!

Relax,this is between me and the elders and higher @ TPWOC .If it does not make sense to you,consider it to be in your best interest. Maybe God wants to chop the head off of a snake lol Believe me they know exactly who I am and how stuff is relevant I have absolutely no problem with that.

Life is Short.....Have Fun!

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2011 05:36PM by ostracizedone.

Date: April 24, 2011 12:17AM

[finance.yahoo.com]

"People losing their retirement money puts them in a much more serious position, with some of the victims in this case actually having to go back to work -- in addition to losing their homes and money,"

Mitchell spent their money on his own "lavish lifestyle," which included a high-end apartment, three BMWs and luxury vacations

Gilbert, 55, voiced her anger on Facebook after hearing the news and losing access to her $150,000 retirement fund. Gilbert posted a birthday message on Mitchell's Facebook wall for his friends and family to see:

"Tom, I can't wish you a happy birthday, because the trust I had in you was betrayed. You stole my retirement money and put my family in financial jeopardy, and you are not even man enough to speak with me about what you have done. Not to hate you has been a real test of faith. Your former cousin, Robbie Gilbert (YOU HAVE SHAMED YOUR FAMILY)".

Date: April 24, 2011 03:23AM

Ostracized,

You misunderstand me: You're the one I'm indicating is lacking direction and logic here. I'm not trying to be mean, but many of your posts are completely impossible to follow--I try to catch your logic, but one idea is only partially formed when you jump to another unrealted idea, and so forth.

And then you refer to us as "you religious people" and say WE are nutty. WE are not Turning Point. WE have been the voice of pointing out what it nutty and unbiblical at Turning Point. WE are not "religious"; we are sincerely concerned about the reputation of Christ and the well being of those who are following and seeking Him. It's not mere religion...it's true relationship with God we're concerned with, lived out biblically.

You seem confused about who it is you're opposing here. Are you opposing all religion? Are you lumping everyone who expresses faith together with the David Koresh types? Are you opposing Turning Point and the sick dynasty built by Mike and Cyndi in collusion with the Cunninghams? Are you opposing the posters on this thread? Is everyone your enemy now?

See, I HAVE been trying to follow you, but I cannot. I've followed a number of the links you've posted here to try to understand where you're coming from. I've truly tried, but you've become incoherent.

Again, this is not supposed to be an attack, but an appeal to slow down, take your time, and fully explain what you are trying to say. One topic at a time, not talking in allusions, but in explanations. That would be so helpful to EVERYONE who comes on here to read and understand your position. If you want to be understood, make yourself clear--clarify what it is you're supporting or opposing, and then write about that, idea by idea, and develop each idea, not with a cut-and-paste article, but in your own words. That would be great.

Thanks, Ostracized.

LP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2011 03:26AM by LearningPoint.

Date: April 24, 2011 10:51AM

To: ostracizedone
Date: 04/19/2011 12:43AM

???????? must be really messing with you, religeous people are nutty
In reply to [forum.culteducation.com]

Date: April 24, 2011 12:00PM

You're making my point, Ostracized. :-/

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.