Rabbi Baruch Ha-Levi aka Jason Perelman
Posted by: speakable truth ()
Date: October 14, 2008 01:48AM

Has anyone heard of the growing synagogue in Swampscott, Mass. called Shirat Hayam?
It is led by a dangerous figure who goes by the name"Rabbi B." His real name is Jason Perelman, but he changed it eight years ago to Baruch Ha Levi (blessing the Priest). This man talks about in great length on his website of his "spiritual journey", and how he became strong, and how he can now lead people to their fullest self. He is a profiteer, and a new age huckster. This is a synagogue that is labeled as Conservative, but is in reality a home for far out new age practices.
The first warning sign that I found about the "Rabbi" was that he claims to have a P.H.D in Theology from Oxford University. But, after a little digging I found that what he really did was pay $10,000 to a school called "The Graduate Theological Foundation" or, GTA. This school is in Indiana, but does allow some of their students to visit Oxford in England once a year for a weekend. As well, and most importantly GTA is an Un-Accredited" theology school! There are many sites on the web discussing them.

This congregation is now overflowing with new unknowing members flocking in to take part in services like Torah Yoga, Kabbalah meditations and other thought reform and mind control sessions. Family members of mine are parishners here, and this is of huge concern. To me, this place is like the beginning stages of a cult. He has been their rabbi for two years, but he now holds an eight year contract! The congregants are good people but are being fooled by his powerful sermons and radical transformational ideas. On his personel website (which he instructs the congregation to visit) he recommends they check out his sister, "The world respected medium" to look into their past and future lives!

There is also a large children school there, and the parents who are allowing this need to be helped too. I believe that Shirat Hayam and this Rabbi B. is now extremely dangerous and any other comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

www.rabbib.com

Check out his website for

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rabbi Baruch Ha-Levi aka Jason Perelman
Posted by: speakable truth ()
Date: October 14, 2008 03:10AM

For clarity, I rescind my sentence that the Graduate Theological Seminary of Oxford University (GTA) is un-accredited. Has anyone heard of this school? There are so many sites on the web discussing their legitimacy, or lack there of that I can not be sure.

The bottom line is please take a look at his website, whether he did earn an accredited degree or not he is still a dangerous mind control aritist with a growing following.

www.rabib.com

Please express your opinions.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.